news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #31
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"me agreeing with certain points tsa made doesnt mean that im mentioning wu tang by proxy. i never mentioned wu tang or agreed with any points tsa made about wu tang therefore all things ur saying about them are irrelevant."

so u don't agree that the people who taught Wu Tang are lazy....okay
if ur refering to 5 percenters when u say "people who taught Wu Tang" then id say those 5 percenters are lazy.

Quote:
"they make many assumptions. such as the earth being trllions of years old that theres a tribe of shabazz that jacob from the people was a scientist. i think i already mentioned them. its very easy 2 see."

as eye said weeks ago....history is murky subject and not very precise...furthermore...the things you disagree with about 120 is also an ASSUMPTION of yours too...nobody can prove it one way or another
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalr...age_earth.html heres a good page showing how old the earth is based on radiometric aging on metorites and rocks.

now please show me any proof whatsoever that the earth is trillions of years old.

Quote:
"by using this simple logic it can easily b seen that its not my job to prove that certain dogma such as yakub is untrue. its instead the dogmatists (your) job to prove that this dogma is true."

you are debating the issue therefore it IS YOUR JOB TO PROVE it untrue....eye on the other hand am not debating the issue...eye have said repeatedly history is murky and unprecise and that eye only use 120 to make mah self a better person and to give mah self a better perspective on history, theology and things of this nature...so personally...no...mah job is not to prove sum shit that happened 6,000 years to a lazy hard headed mothafucka such as your self!!!!!! Mah only concern is removing all devils from the planet earth so the babies don't suffer
i think youll find ur also debating the issue. ur saying that my statements are wrong and that listening to european scientists are wrong when the first scientist who said the earth is 4.5 billion years old was an american. so u are indeed part of this "debate". one person cant debate by himself.

and also the point of russell's teapot is to show that just cuz u cant prove something as untrue it doesnt mean that this something should be as accepted as true. i cant disprove that there is a pink teddy bear orbiting around our sun that is too small to be revealed by man's most poweful telescopes. does this mean that we should assume that it is true that a pink teddy bear is orbiting around our sun? most certainly not!

Quote:
"yes the earth is 4.5 billion years old based on scientific evidence. it was clair cameron patterson who first said the earth is 4.5 billion years old and hes american not european.
the belief that the earth is trillions of years old is dogma with no evidence behind it. again use the logic of russells teapot."

you can't prove shit....give it up
again i repeat look at this http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalr...age_earth.html

Quote:
"i cant seem to find 1 quote with fard saying all that but ive heard many 5 percenters say that white people are weak and that theyre more weak and cuz theyve got recessive phenotype genes that theyre biologically inferior. ive heard many 5 percenters say similiar things as that piece from wikipedia."

om sure you have heard that....personally eye live by supreme math and equality and personally eye feel everyone is equal and that everyone has the equal opportunity and potential to be God....EVEN FEMALES...the only thing eye can say for sure is that european cultures has undoubtedly taken 1st prize for the most diabolical shit done collectively...at least in this world age which ends on december 21st..
possibly. but thats from earlier times when the world was a very different place. all peoples back then fought among themselves with the most powerful seizing power. native americans africans and nordic tribes used to fight among themselves all the time. only difference was that in europe an immense superpower would emerge like the romans who would be able to kill an entire nation.

but if u look at the native americans that never happened cuz no tribe ever became powerful enough to do that and they never advanced that much sop they were only able to perform small raids and such but wasnt able to kill entire nations.

Quote:
"32. Tell us the mental and physical power of a real devil?

ANS. The mental power of a real devil is nothing in comparison with the
original man. He only has six ounces of brain, while the original man has
seven and one-half ounces of brain which are original.
The devil has six ounces of brain; they are grafted brains.
The devil's physical power is less than one-third that of the original man.
The devil is weak bone/weak blood because he is grafted from the original,
therefore his mental and physical power is much weaker than the original
man. "

you need to take these questions to somebody else so you can get that chemical high you get in your brain when you engage in these bullshit debates....cuz om not da one....eye cee that degree as having NOTHING to with race....an original man is anybody who is living out the divinest culture....devils have six ounces of brain power because they eating dead animals(poison animal eater) and pop tarts and drinking beer and smoking newports and spending all their time on wu tang corp engaging in futile arguements and completely missing the bigger picture.....
i wasnt talking about it being racist. its ignorant cuz it thinks people only have 6 ounces of brain

Quote:
"the intelligence of someone doesnt depend on the weight of their brain. also the average mass of a human males brain is 1325 grams according to paul broca who actually weighed brain. 7.5 ounces is 212.621 grams which is very small. and its again just dogma."

like eye said from the begiinning....this is all roadblocks to keep your unworthy self away from the lessons and the 5 percent in general....for your own safety!!!!!!!
so ur basicly saying 5 percenters make up bullshit which is ignorant so that people like me will be kept away from the lessons.

so who do these lessons attract. if they attract people who think humans only have 6 ounces of brain then most of the 5 percenters dont have a very good understanding of life

Quote:
"i think i showed how that its wrong to say someone has become more evil. people stopped believing evil is an objective entity anyway. its not a surprising statement."

anyone can become more evil
how "evil" something is is a subjective opinion

Quote:
"i think its pretty safe to say majority of afro-centrists are 5 percenters but ok ive got no real proof that a 5 percenter said that the greeks were black."

how da fuck did you get on this greeks is black shit?????

who da fuck cares!!!!!!

anyways...om kinda busy at the moment and eye cee the Traitors to the Cuban people have shown their ugly faces...eye will return!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!

we got on the greeks are black shit when i mentioned how some afro centrists hopelessly try and prove that greeks are black.

i dont see what any of this has got to do with cubans.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.

Last edited by John Nash; 10-19-2012 at 05:51 PM.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #32
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

"if ur refering to 5 percenters when u say "people who taught Wu Tang" then id say those 5 percenters are lazy."

the above comment is lazy

"http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalr...age_earth.html heres a good page showing how old the earth is based on radiometric aging on metorites and rocks.

now please show me any proof whatsoever that the earth is trillions of years old."

your getting into a debate that is un-proveable

european science has damn near destroyed the planet so you might as well be trying to sell Sara Sutten Seti a ticket to the Justin Timberlake concert than trying to get me to believe anything in that link

guess what om not even clicking it

om not gonna feed your addiction....your addicted to a chemical reaction on your brain when you debate from your emotional mentally battered point of view

furthermore you can bring up any foul world ruler of the past...at least they did pollute the water supply with industrial waste...just visualize that shit for a second...BP oil spills and shit.....acid rain....lead in the soil....

visualize that...you will either become the mentally battered bitch you are or you gonna look cee what the lessons mean when it says the white man is the devil

"so ur basicly saying 5 percenters make up bullshit which is ignorant so that people like me will be kept away from the lessons.

so who do these lessons attract. if they attract people who think humans only have 6 ounces of brain then most of the 5 percenters dont have a very good understanding of life"

eye always understood that degree to mean 6 ounces of brain power...
and also that original man is not trapped below 6(earth, marijuana etc)

and being that the number 5 eye feel is the best number eye can feel the Seven and half concept

"i dont see what any of this has got to do with cubans. "

that wasn't even addressed to you...it was directed to the gusano

PEACE!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:47 PM   #33
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fff

"How fucken purely hilarious to see somebody trying to sound smart and knowledgable and writing "eye" and "cee" instead of "I" and "see" while doing it. That's just pure fucking comedy gold. I love it. Are you Nakhi or are there actually 2 different people on this planet who do that shit seriously? What a blast. Hilarious shit. "

om glad eye could give you a good laugh

oh yeah Che Guevara knew the meaning of true love

PEACE
Old 10-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #34
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

still haven't figured out where that quote button is huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #35
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

seriously, knowcheeze, you should use the multiquote.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #36
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"if ur refering to 5 percenters when u say "people who taught Wu Tang" then id say those 5 percenters are lazy."

the above comment is lazy
do u want me 2 explain how theyre lazy

Quote:
"http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalr...age_earth.html heres a good page showing how old the earth is based on radiometric aging on metorites and rocks.

now please show me any proof whatsoever that the earth is trillions of years old."

your getting into a debate that is un-proveable

european science has damn near destroyed the planet so you might as well be trying to sell Sara Sutten Seti a ticket to the Justin Timberlake concert than trying to get me to believe anything in that link

guess what om not even clicking it

om not gonna feed your addiction....your addicted to a chemical reaction on your brain when you debate from your emotional mentally battered point of view

furthermore you can bring up any foul world ruler of the past...at least they did pollute the water supply with industrial waste...just visualize that shit for a second...BP oil spills and shit.....acid rain....lead in the soil....

visualize that...you will either become the mentally battered bitch you are or you gonna look cee what the lessons mean when it says the white man is the devil
ur not clicking on the link cuz u dont want to look at evidence. ur closing ur eyes and putting fingers in ur ears. true i cant 100% prove how old the earth is but theres a strong amount of evidence that says the earth is 4.5 billion years old. theres no evidence whatsoever to say the earth is trillions of years old. and again it was an american scientist who came up with this age of the earth. i dont c why ur so keen on mentioning european scientists.

european science cant corrupt the earth cuz its a field of study. its not a thinking person or god. its a field of study so how can it harm or benefit any1.

i think my point of view is perfectly sound and sane. i wouldnt describe it as battered. oil spills and acid rain are accidents. its not people trying to be cruel. i can bring up plenty of world rulers who have done far worse.

Quote:
"so ur basicly saying 5 percenters make up bullshit which is ignorant so that people like me will be kept away from the lessons.

so who do these lessons attract. if they attract people who think humans only have 6 ounces of brain then most of the 5 percenters dont have a very good understanding of life"

eye always understood that degree to mean 6 ounces of brain power...
and also that original man is not trapped below 6(earth, marijuana etc)

and being that the number 5 eye feel is the best number eye can feel the Seven and half concept
powers is measured in watts not ounces. where is it said that 6 means earth or marijuana. i thought 6 was equality.

how are u connecting 5 with 7 and a half
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:29 PM   #37
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

it is a subliminal white washing of the past. without a doubt. they portrayed a lot of old cultures as being white, maybe cos back then peoples heads would explode if they knew there were people 1 or 2 shades darker than them, and that they had something valuable to offer the world.

people like killah priest and 5 percenters are just trying to balance the order of things.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:02 AM   #38
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

5 percenters are miles worse at black washing than all white people's white washing combined
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 04:25 AM   #39
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
5 percenters are miles worse at black washing than all white people's white washing combined
if that were true, we'd be authority over the world right now
Old 10-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #40
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
if that were true, we'd be authority over the world right now
no the difference is white peoples wite washing of history (which isnt even that much mostly just jesus and egyptians) is believable.

5 perceneters black washing is so nonsensical and ouright bizarre in some cases that people dont take them seriously.

and authority isnt determined by how much someone wants to corrupt history and the truth.
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #41
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
seriously, knowcheeze, you should use the multiquote.
okay...if FMJ says so....how do you use multiquote?
Old 10-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #42
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

"do u want me 2 explain how theyre lazy"

No eye don't...you clearly are not sane and eye don't wanna converse with an insane lazy victim mentality having asshole who is addicted to the chemical reaction formed in the brain when getting in petty arguements

what eye want you to do is walk up to Popa Wu's face...maybe backstage at a show and tell Popa Wu..."YOU ARE LAZY".....it would make you look alot less pussy-clottish in mah eye....

"ur not clicking on the link cuz u dont want to look at evidence. ur closing ur eyes and putting fingers in ur ears. true i cant 100% prove how old the earth is but theres a strong amount of evidence that says the earth is 4.5 billion years old. theres no evidence whatsoever to say the earth is trillions of years old. and again it was an american scientist who came up with this age of the earth. i dont c why ur so keen on mentioning european scientists."

om not clicking it cuz you are clearly a bitch and and insane!!!!!!!

"european science cant corrupt the earth cuz its a field of study. its not a thinking person or god. its a field of study so how can it harm or benefit any1."

eye repeat european science has damn near destroyed the planet

"i think my point of view is perfectly sound and sane. i wouldnt describe it as battered. oil spills and acid rain are accidents. its not people trying to be cruel. i can bring up plenty of world rulers who have done far worse."

you just admitted you are not sane in the other thread...

you cannot bring up any world ruler worse than the global system of white supremacy....here in northern Virginia on a hot summers day eye would just love to just take a dip in one of the creeks around here.....but eye can't.....you know why....cuz YOUR people are running the planet right now.....chemtrails in the air.....you could test every bit of the oceans water and you gonna find some kind of plastic in it....

bp oil spills and acid rain is no accident you insane motherfucka

thats what happens when white people from all around the planet unite in the name of keeping halting the genetic elimination of white people....

om only gonna state what eye can prove.....and eye can defineatly prove that no world ruler in the past 6000 years has come ANYWHERE REMOTELY CLOSE to being as devilish as this current world ruler known as the global system of white supremacy.....

PEACE!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #43
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

"people like killah priest and 5 percenters are just trying to balance the order of things."

ceeen!!!!!....you basically have the planet on the verge of destruction and one of the biggest reasons it has gotten to this point is the WHITE WASHING of history....in order to take this current world ruler out and save the planet the WHITE WASHING must be debunked....in order to save all WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING OPPRESSED by this current world ruler we must debunk the white wash...
Old 10-21-2012, 11:00 AM   #44
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

"5 percenters are miles worse at black washing than all white people's white washing combineds"

just more proof that you have lost your damn mind....on a hot summers day eye can't take dip in the local creeks cuz they are too polluted as a result of the global system of white supremacy....

eye think we have established your complete lack of sanity and credability......

you think that 5 percenters black wash is worse than a white wash that has the planet on the brink of destruction....a white wash that has people catching Cancer all around the world....the world is in a terrible state.....but you actually in your bird brain think that 5 percenters teaching the oppressed people in the inner city are worse than the oppressor of all people on the planet....

what eye have learned from this gigantic waste of time of responding to you is that Sugar on Shit black nationalists are 1000 times better than a sugar on shit white nationalist such as YOURSELF.....
Old 10-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #45
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
no the difference is white peoples wite washing of history (which isnt even that much mostly just jesus and egyptians) is believable.

5 perceneters black washing is so nonsensical and ouright bizarre in some cases that people dont take them seriously.

and authority isnt determined by how much someone wants to corrupt history and the truth.
it's only more believable to you because you've been conditioned to accept those depictions as accurate...white washing has been more effective because it has persisted for hundreds of years and permeated the mass consciousness. shit like this is why it's obvious that you're not initiated to analytical thought and you're just a young pussy that read some nietzsche a few months ago. smarten up.

both black people and white people are faggot assholes.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote