news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-20-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Masta Killa: New Website | Selling My Soul album cover

Going live on Monday to promote the Selling My Soul album....

www.MastaKillaMusic.com

Masta Killa has announced the upcoming release of his new album Selling My Soul, releasing December 11th via Nature Sounds and Royal Lion Music.

The Wu-Tang Clan member enlists production from 9th Wonder, Mathematics, PF Cuttin and more, as well as a guest appearance from the late Ol' Dirty Bastard. "The music for this project was more in a soulful chamber," said MK, describing the LP as "soul and substance." "Anything from the inner self is a part of the soul. I put my soul into my music, and I'm in the business of selling it."

He also addressed the Loyalty is Royalty album, stating that this is entirely separate from Selling My Soul. "Loyalty Is Royalty is more feature-oriented…it's the kind of material that my fans normally expect me to produce. The people will still get Loyalty Is Royalty. I just felt the need to give them some soul first."

1. Skit # 1
2. Intro
Producer: Allah Mathematics
3. Soul & Substance
Producer: Mediate Soul
4. R U Listening
Producer: Inspectah Deck (of Wu-Tang Clan)
5. Things Just Ain't The Same
Producer: PF Cuttin
6. Part 2
7. Cali Sun
featuring Kurupt (of Tha Dogg Pound)
Producer: Dash
8. What U See
Producer: Koolade
9. Food
Producer: 9th Wonder
10. Skit # 2
11. All Natural
12. Wise Words
Producer: Masta Killa (of Wu-Tang Clan)
13. Divine Glory
Producer: Masta Killa (of Wu-Tang Clan)
14. Skit # 3
15. Dirty Soul (ODB Tribute)
Producer: Blackinati
16. Wisdom

Limited (only 200 copies available) autographed, hand-numbered deluxe edition box sets for $80 includes "Ooh Baby I Like It Raw" T-shirt paying tribute to ODB

Last edited by IronSheik; 12-11-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Production Credits
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Fly cover, but still want Loyalty Is Royalty
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
Wu Apprentice
BlessedRThoseWhoStruggle

Wu Apprentice shaolin monk

Outta left field with this- can't wait for the music
The last round in this death match
So strengthen where you're best at
I promise you won't regret that" - Killah Priest
Wu Apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Good releases but shitty label.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #5
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

This album is going on sale Monday
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #6
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Exclusively on his website digital, clear vinyl and cd/deluxe editions this Monday according to his Facebook
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:17 AM   #7
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Nice and simple. Dope they didn't do nothing forced "original". Can't wait.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:02 AM   #8
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Cover looks dope. But the cover comes out of nowhere and the album drops tomorrow? What happened to promotion?

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:09 AM   #9
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Gun View Post
Cover looks dope. But the cover comes out of nowhere and the album drops tomorrow? What happened to promotion?
NatureSounds logic..

like I said shitty label

but where does it say the album is acutally coming out Monday, they start promoting Monday?
Old 10-21-2012, 07:17 AM   #10
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Is it gonna be a new Masta Killa album or what? What the fuck happened with Loyalty Is Royalty ?
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #11
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

masta killa is very quiet tho. i know this sounds a bit strange but maybe MK didnt want promotion.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #12
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
masta killa is very quiet tho. i know this sounds a bit strange but maybe MK didnt want promotion.
I don't see why him being quiet would mean he didn't want promotion. That doesn't make sense. Plus the promotion starts tomorrow right and the label confuses people all the time so it might just get delayed a couple of years.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #13
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
Is it gonna be a new Masta Killa album or what? What the fuck happened with Loyalty Is Royalty ?
Loyalty Is Royalty (if it ever gets released) comes after Selling My Soul. That trash summertrack he made is part of this album which is why I won't support this garbage.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #14
habitual_line_steppr

habitual_line_steppr grasshopper

yea its meant to b coming out on monday - Mastakilla said so himself on his facebook page.. saying that knowing what wu-tang release dates are like ill believe it when i see it
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:42 AM   #15
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

damn cant wait

really tho....fuck a nature sounds

lir would have been released already if it was on stones throw or another decent indie label

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote