news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-21-2012, 01:40 PM   #16
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck promotion

idiots, really. so a video he made didn't really create a buzz, and now they don't have any promotion? idiots, really.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #17
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He's supposed to be dropping two albums, 'Loyalty is Royalty' and what was called 'Soul & Substance' (which I take is this one).

Did Ghostface exec produce that cover?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:47 PM   #18
Cilvaringz
Super Moderator

Cilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of furyCilvaringz fist of fury

Spoke to Killa today. He just felt like throwing this one out there first, on some more solo shit and music he had done for a while now. LIR is after this one and features more Clan. This is more MK solo.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:05 PM   #19
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

anyone ever seen this guy without a hat?

no you're right. weird question
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:56 AM   #20
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Tomorrow (Today) we launch the new site Mastakillamusic.com for exclusive PRE-ORDERS for Selling My Soul"

we have to wait ... not more than a year, i suppose!
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:29 AM   #21
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
fuck promotion

idiots, really. so a video he made didn't really create a buzz, and now they don't have any promotion? idiots, really.
OB4CL2 had promotion. Sure I'd heard of Selling My Soul/Loyalty is Royalty, and had seen the video that was quietly released- but there was no real buzz, it was done very nonchalantly.

I'm not complaining, I'm happy for a new MK solo, it just came out of the blue is all.

You sound offended.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #22
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk

does any 1 know when these site is going to be up so i can order this album because its oct 22 and still not up
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:45 AM   #23
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

If my hunch is correct, the release date will be pushed back.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #24
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Loyalty Is Royalty (if it ever gets released) comes after Selling My Soul. That trash summertrack he made is part of this album which is why I won't support this garbage.
Nah this is LIR same shit

Masta Killa may not be the most high-profile member of the Wu-Tang Clan, but he’s undoubtedly among the most consistent. The last original member to go solo, Killa has released two critically acclaimed albums in No Said Date and Made In Brooklyn, and has repeatedly stolen the show on recent Wu classics like Ghostface’s Fishscale, Raekwon‘s Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. 2 and RZA’s Man With The Iron Fists soundtrack. Now, more than six years after the release of his last studio album, Masta Killa is back with Selling My Soul, a brand new collection. The title Selling My Soul may imply something sinister, but it has a deeper meaning for Masta Killa. “The music for this project was more in a soulful chamber,” he explains. “Anything from the inner self is a part of the soul. I put my soul into my music, and I’m in the business of selling it.” Featuring production from 9th Wonder, Mathematics, PF Cuttin, and more, Selling My Soul is a cohesive collection from an artist who doesn’t feel pressured to change his sound. “I would describe it as soul and substance,” says MK. “Soulful music and lyrics of substance.” CD shipping December 4th. Vinyl shipping January 2013.
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:38 AM   #25
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://mastakillamusic.com/products-...gmysouldeluxe/
http://mastakillamusic.com/products-...ngmysoulcombo/
http://mastakillamusic.com/products-...sellingmysoul/
Old 10-22-2012, 09:54 AM   #26
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Like I thought; it won't come out today.

Have to admit, that deluxe stuff looks dope.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #27
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Dec 4th, not bad. only 1 guest, MK gonna have to hold it down

wonder how many beats Math has on it
Old 10-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #28
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

MK has also teamed up with RAW Rolling Papers to include a handful of RAW papers and an exclusive “Ooh Baby I Like It RAW” T-shirt in each deluxe box as well, paying tribute to the late Ol’ Dirty Bastard (a featured guest on Selling My Soul).
Old 10-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #29
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
Nah this is LIR same shit
nah, see Ringz post. he announced this around 2010, but it was supposed to come after LIR

this has the 2 singles that were supposed to be on that, i guess LIR will be all new material
Old 10-22-2012, 10:26 AM   #30
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterBlade View Post
nah, see Ringz post. he announced this around 2010, but it was supposed to come after LIR

this has the 2 singles that were supposed to be on that, i guess LIR will be all new material

Ok yeah I see that, anyway if it dosent piss people off enough to not give a fuck, coming out of nowhere with a new title and everything might be good for sales
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote