news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-23-2012, 06:19 PM   #31
wordman
SLIMEY SAVAGE

wordman crouching tigerwordman crouching tiger

cap's verse was old as well
wordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:27 PM   #32
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man, the other performance was Protect Ya Neck with Black Thought performing Deck's, Meth's and Gza's verses!:

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon....-22-12/1421679

great to see Wu getting back in the spotlight

Last edited by the silencer; 10-23-2012 at 06:30 PM.
the silencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #33
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Loved seeing RZA and Ghost having some chemistry on stage together. Sick performance. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #34
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

that's not what ghost said though. he didn't say kill bill.

cappa spazzed there. THAT is what wu shows should be like. a group of more than 10 people screaming all over each other does not make for a good show. that depends on where you are and what you've got in your system though.

gza was probably scared to show up after the insane forum whining. fuck that. he's probably one of the coolest people I've ever met.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #35
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

great energy....looked like they had fun up there. love the verbal intercourse verse...ghost sounds the same as if it was 95
Old 10-23-2012, 09:37 PM   #36
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
just seen it (west coast) & no Deck either

lol....they cant call this WTC w/o 4 of its members
Are u serious?? Smh.

Ill performance by the gods. Stayin Fresh as usual with the ill wu skullys. Peace to the 9th Prizm up in the cut too. 9ths that nigga, fuck you nerds
Old 10-23-2012, 09:44 PM   #37
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

That on-line only performance with Black Thought is crazy too. And I agree, it was cool having 9th Prince in background. He gets a ton of hate on this board but he reps Wu 100%. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:56 PM   #38
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
man, the other performance was Protect Ya Neck with Black Thought performing Deck's, Meth's and Gza's verses!:

great to see Wu getting back in the spotlight
Uey didnt look to happy with RZA when he gave that little push lol

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:30 PM   #39
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
fuck you nerds
I have not commented on this thread yet, so i'm aware that you weren't referring to me as a nerd, but i must tell you that you are easily the biggest faggot on this forum. Carry on.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:56 PM   #40
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U stay on my dick, so how is it again that I'm the biggest faggot??? Smh!! gotta laugh at you & your guilty conscious without even posting on a thread. Get a hobby u fuckin clown.

Last edited by FatherSl!me; 10-24-2012 at 06:00 PM.
FatherSl!me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #41
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
yo when was this ? obviously wasnt aired.. sick performance yo but Black Thought does Wu-Ssics on the regular @ Roots shows so musta been a walk in the park. he did Dirty's verse too along with Deck/Mef & GZA's.

oh, and repped.