news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #16
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Not just WuCorp-Twitter-Internet. I just brought the info here, so if someone was interested that they would not miss out.It is what it is. That email that I first noticed came from Ghostface telling people about sending Sin beats, so I don't know whose idea it was originally. I'm just passing along the info. Personally,I think it's a horrible way to get beats. He actually got one from someone that he liked, so what can I say. He says to me,"Would I use a wack beat?"

Last edited by sinfullycute; 10-24-2012 at 02:14 PM.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:29 PM   #17
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Drop this in the audio forum. Some unknown producers don't suck.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #18
confusionborn

confusionborn sitting duck

well i just dropped some snippets in the email,lets see if shits legit
confusionborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #19
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

"Hey babe go get me some beats off the internet. I'm going to Walgreens to pick up some aspirin. If 9th Prince calls, tell him I'm busy this week."

I bet Sin sometimes wishes he was back in jail.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:12 PM   #20
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Madlib & Killa Sin combo damn.. that would be awesome instead Madlib is working with a wack artist like Gibbs.
U crazy my nigga....Gibbs is far from wack u must not fuck wit street music, and as far as sin goes: Holla at 4th,math, and frank dukes
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #21
Abraham Lincoln
CHICKEN HEAD

Abraham Lincoln crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
"Hey babe go get me some beats off the internet. I'm going to Walgreens to pick up some aspirin. If 9th Prince calls, tell him I'm busy this week."

I bet Sin sometimes wishes he was back in jail.
lol wtf

Here, I'm handing out late passes
Abraham Lincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #22
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
U crazy my nigga....Gibbs is far from wack u must not fuck wit street music, and as far as sin goes: Holla at 4th,math, and frank dukes
yeah he doesn't, he somehow love liquid swords though, a street album
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:00 PM   #23
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
lol wtf
Yeah I agree, a lot of very stupid people in here.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #24
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Get MemoryMan to produce his album and we have a classic.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:04 PM   #25
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

As people said the obvious choice would be 4th Disciple, he's selling beats on his Facebook and Twitter all the time.

Also Madlib's beats are crazy, uses crazy samples and layers. Some of his shit is so obscure, he kinds reminds me of RZA in that regard.

Also, Sin should check out this dude from NY called Confidence, he's a crazy producer, still comin up, but his stuff reminds me of a cross between DJ Premier and RZA.

Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmSNp-WsLo

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:51 PM   #26
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
yeah he doesn't, he somehow love liquid swords though, a street album
ok modern day street music
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:57 PM   #27
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
ok modern day street music
Oh nah, you misunderstood me, i was agreeing with you lol. This nigga hates on all street shit but he loves liquid swords....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:06 PM   #28
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Drunken Monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:20 PM   #29
Jammin
Banned

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALCHEMIST
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:34 AM   #30
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Oh nah, you misunderstood me, i was agreeing with you lol. This nigga hates on all street shit but he loves liquid swords....
Yes Liquid Swords is street music and my favorite album of all time, but street music in general is my shit. It's just that I think most of it today is crap, because the lyrics are weak most of the times and it's like I already heard all of that. There are some dope underground albums with streetmusic. Wu-Tang is street music and it's my favorite group.