news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-26-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkeyjosborne3680 iron monkey
Default Anybody receive their order for Iron Fists?

I ordered one of the packages from the Iron Fists site. Nothing has arrived yet and no response to my email yet as well. Anybody have better luck? Peace and thanx
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

The Soul Temple people running the bandcamp are terrible.

I ordered the deluxe pak but had to request a refund because of financial issues and they took over a week to get back to me. Only once i threatened them with lawyers did they issue it.

They should have started shipping on the 22nd.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
DThayer36
SHAOLIN STUDENT

DThayer36 crouching tiger

They emailed me yesterday...."unfortunately due to a manufacturing delay in the vinyl production and a licensing issue with the double-CD of vintage STAX soul, we will try to begin shipping these orders out on Friday, November 2nd. Of course, Hurricane Sandy is another issue that has developed this week, so we will keep you updated on any possibility of further delays." I hope they can get these out soon with no more bull shit
DThayer36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:06 PM   #4
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

ordered the disc only and nothing

thats why im holding off on MK, ordering artist direct is wack they never have their shit together
Old 10-31-2012, 03:19 PM   #5
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

That's why I buy my stuff from the record store. I order it there and whenever I'm cratediggin' I go and buy what's good.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killa

not a single piece of information has been received since i've placed the order ...
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:45 AM   #7
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pm/email this dude http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=63979

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2274006

Last edited by Jammin; 11-01-2012 at 01:48 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #8
DThayer36
SHAOLIN STUDENT

DThayer36 crouching tiger

I emailed them and they responded back to me within a day or so
DThayer36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:15 PM   #9
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

i charged back on paypal and went with ughh

no excuse for that shit to not arrive 10 days after its been in stores
Old 11-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #10
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
The Soul Temple people running the bandcamp are terrible.

I ordered the deluxe pak but had to request a refund because of financial issues and they took over a week to get back to me. Only once i threatened them with lawyers did they issue it.

They should have started shipping on the 22nd.

Were you going to get Johnny Cochrane's team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

ghost/adrian youngs album is on this label right? thats supposed to drop in 2 weeks and we haven't heard one song from.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:48 PM   #12
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
ghost/adrian youngs album is on this label right? thats supposed to drop in 2 weeks and we haven't heard one song from.
I agree, adressed this couple of times, don't know why we know so little. I hope it still gets released but I'm not surprised if it gets postponed. No singles, tracklist, interviews, no nothing.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:55 AM   #13
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
come on guy, u answer ur own question, it def wont drop in 2 weeks
Old 11-02-2012, 03:01 PM   #14
LiveFast
85 %ER

LiveFast shaolin monk

I work for Soul Temple.

First of all, we are sorry that orders for this release have been delayed. The situation has been caused by a combination of factors.

1. The vinyl manufacturing process is very intense, each album cover is made by hand, one-by-one. It has taken much longer than originally promised for the product to be assembled. Please check out this video for a look at what goes into creating each cover:

http://youtu.be/X_VstAt9-wU

2. There was a delay with the Stax compilation CD concerning the master for one of the songs. That has now been dealt with.

3. Our office is in downtown Manhattan and we have been hit by a massive hurricane. We have not had any electricity, phones, internet, elevator (we're on the 15th floor), mail service, etc in 5 days. Assuming that we have power restored on Monday, orders will begin shipping in the order that were received...

We appreciate the support of everyone who placed an order and we are certain that you going to be very happy with the final product when you receive it. We believe that in time this vinyl package will become a very valuable collectable...
LiveFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #15
LiveFast
85 %ER

LiveFast shaolin monk

I will start a new tread with an update on the Ghostface / Adrian Younge album
LiveFast is offline   Reply With Quote