news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-25-2012, 09:48 PM   #10516
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hoodrat West suspended twice in 10 days

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mavs-su...8445--nba.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #10517
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

my dude andre drummond with a double double and 2 blocks in 17 mins, im exciting bout the pistons for the first time in a while
Old 10-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #10518
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PISTONS HAVE THAT BOY FROM THE KiNGS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:06 PM   #10519
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

in the pre season? lol

Old 10-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #10520
check two
N.I.

Mcgrady's new shoes he wears while playing in China

Old 10-27-2012, 08:52 PM   #10521
check two
N.I.

The Trailblazers waived Adam Morrison

Old 10-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #10522
check two
N.I.

James Harden and his fake beard traded to the Rockets

Old 10-27-2012, 10:44 PM   #10523
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
PISTONS HAVE THAT BOY FROM THE KiNGS
nah b, they got rid of him, iunno why t will can ball, he plays d, rebounds, runs offense, slashes and they cut em and kept fuckin austin daye, im mad

and harden to houston i duno wut okc is thinking, that there offensive engine, he runs there offense perfectly, but kmart is a better shooter thats about it. lamb mite be nice in a few years and that first rounder from toronto mite be valuable.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #10524
check two
N.I.

Sounds like he wanted too much money. maybe if he wouldn't have disappeared in the finals.

Old 10-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #10525
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

thats exactly what that bum gets for choking in the finals

Amazing trade for OKC tho. Since trading Harden was purely a financial reason, they got exactly what they wanted. They get an immediate replacement for Harden in Kevin Martin, whom they will probably let walk this off season and they got a good young 2 guard prospect in addition to a couple first round picks.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #10526
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiggity_ace View Post
nah b, they got rid of him, iunno why t will can ball, he plays d, rebounds, runs offense, slashes and they cut em and kept fuckin austin daye, im mad

\.
AUSTIN IS GOOD BUT I WOULD HAVE KEPT BOtH

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:57 PM   #10527
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Twill is just an idiot. He has the athleticism and size to be a decent backup 3 in the NBA but he wants to be a star player.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #10528
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Who is TWill? LOL@Check Two dissing James Harden, Tracy McGrady and Adam Morrison(he'll be out the league soon)hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised James left Oklahoma because he's gonna feel like a loser now that he's with Houston. $55 million that Oklahoma offered him isn't enough? LOL. He'd rather go to Houston because they offered him $60 million even though they aren't going anywhere? LOL. I can't stand athletes that are money hungry. Miami and the Lakers is my finals prediction. I can't wait until the season starts Tuesday. Anybody know where i can find out the games that are gonna be on TNT and ESPN? I don't have the NBA network anymore. Where's NickyTooch? I haven't seen him in awhile. I wanna clown him about the Cleveland Cavs hahahahahahahahahaha. I feel bad for Kyrie Irving and Byron Scott because they aren't gonna be good for a long time. Byron might be gone after this season.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #10529
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Who is TWill? LOL@Check Two dissing James Harden, Tracy McGrady and Adam Morrison(he'll be out the league soon)hahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm surprised James left Oklahoma because he's gonna feel like a loser now that he's with Houston. $55 million that Oklahoma offered him isn't enough? LOL. He'd rather go to Houston because they offered him $60 million even though they aren't going anywhere? LOL. I can't stand athletes that are money hungry. Miami and the Lakers is my finals prediction. I can't wait until the season starts Tuesday. Anybody know where i can find out the games that are gonna be on TNT and ESPN? I don't have the NBA network anymore. Where's NickyTooch? I haven't seen him in awhile. I wanna clown him about the Cleveland Cavs hahahahahahahahahaha. I feel bad for Kyrie Irving and Byron Scott because they aren't gonna be good for a long time. Byron might be gone after this season.
TNT Schedule http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/TNT

ESPN/ABC Schedule http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/television

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #10530
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Thanks for posting the games on TNT and ESPN. LOL@footage you posted of Tracy McGrady looking mad after Houston lost to Minnesota.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote