news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-27-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Sean P - Mic Tyson is not as good as his first two solos

He still has his flow, beats are cool, but nothing special, but mostly he just raps about rap, and it's just....I'm sad to say...boring. Most of the songs just follow the formula 16 by P, chorus, another 16

I don't know man, a really average record when u look how long we waited for it
Old 10-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

different strokes for different folks

loving this album

were people expecting p to reinvent rap music?

dude spitting raw shit over heavy production, hard body new york shit, timberland boots stomping people out shit

Last edited by Origin™; 10-27-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Is that track "I see" on the album?
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
Origin™

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Is that track "I see" on the album?
Only as in ITunes bonus track.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
Bodega Pop Tartz

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well I copped the album, waiting for it in the mail, if someone has that shit send it my way, much appreciated. Shit give me all 3 of the bonus tracks....

Last edited by Bodega Pop Tartz; 10-27-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:59 PM   #6
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I agree 100% about the first album being better, but did people seriously think it was going to be better than Monkey Barz? Never got very much into his second album, but I thought it was still good. This album is still a lot better than the overrated Kendrick Lamar album tho.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:00 PM   #7
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I remember someone thought I was crazy when I said the chances of it being better than Random Axe selftitled album are slim. I said that cause that album was extremely good for something in 2011.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #8
Bodega Pop Tartz

Random Axe = forgettable
Old 10-27-2012, 08:10 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
He still has his flow, beats are cool, but nothing special, but mostly he just raps about rap, and it's just....I'm sad to say...boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
I agree 100% about the first album being better, but did people seriously think it was going to be better than Monkey Barz? Never got very much into his second album, but I thought it was still good. This album is still a lot better than the overrated Kendrick Lamar album tho.
U GOTTA BE TROLLING WIT CALLING KENDRICK LAMAR OVERRATED,

REASON WHY PEOPLE HATE KENDRICK IS CAUSE THEY DONT DIG YOUR STYLE MADLIB DILLA BEATS, WHICH IS WHAT KENDRICK PERFERS TO RAP On

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 10-27-2012 at 08:17 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #10
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Random Axe = forgettable
To me it wasn't. Guilty is nice on the mic, Sean Price came correct and it's Black Milk's last project where he produced a lot of great beats. I think he's at a point now that he's experimenting and don't really dig his new style. I like Black Milk's style a lot more than this album producers, but it's all good.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:24 AM   #11
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Random Axe album was better. I don't know, this is first me saying this, but, even Vinnie Paz droppede a better album. Better beats, better songs,...
Old 10-28-2012, 05:07 AM   #12
Origin™

Random Axe was ok. Ain't got shit on Mic Tyson.

Jesus Price LP is heat start to finish.. wtf are you guys listening to lmao

Yall moan and groan all year about weak, pussy rap albums dropping left right and center.

Then when P drops a real hardcore album yall moan about that too. smh
Old 10-28-2012, 05:10 AM   #13
Origin™

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
I remember someone thought I was crazy when I said the chances of it being better than Random Axe selftitled album are slim. I said that cause that album was extremely good for something in 2011.

you are crazy.. Told you before my dude, "The Genius" is not a name you should be using.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:28 AM   #14
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin™ View Post
you are crazy.. Told you before my dude, "The Genius" is not a name you should be using.
You seriously think my name is The Genius, cause I think of myself as a 'genius'?
Old 10-28-2012, 05:29 AM   #15
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member