news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-28-2012, 05:10 AM   #16
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post

i posted this gif in the gif/image thread...

but things are EVOLVING so fast..

^^Please watch^^

these are our new rules of engagement,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:09 AM   #17
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whilst I agree with the right to protest peacefully I still think the police have to mantain control of these situations. You might be protesting for the right reasons but theres always gonna be people who attend with the intent of just causing trouble. I think anon people should stick with weeding these ones out. lol @ trying to citizens arrest police with their own handcuffs, I think you're just asking to get your heads cracked and probably a jail spell for assaulting a police officer
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:40 AM   #18
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are you Anons trying to take over the government?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #19
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rules of Engagement are rules meant to limit the actions which military forces may employ to achieve their objectives. They provide authorisation for and/or limits on, among other things, the use of force and the employment of certain specific capabilities

military forces

not military forces
Old 10-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Rules of Engagement are rules meant to limit the actions which military forces may employ to achieve their objectives. They provide authorisation for and/or limits on, among other things, the use of force and the employment of certain specific capabilities

military forces

not military forces
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:57 AM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
whilst I agree with the right to protest peacefully I still think the police have to mantain control of these situations. You might be protesting for the right reasons but theres always gonna be people who attend with the intent of just causing trouble. I think anon people should stick with weeding these ones out. lol @ trying to citizens arrest police with their own handcuffs, I think you're just asking to get your heads cracked and probably a jail spell for assaulting a police officer

yeah your correct, why should protestors care if there ranks are being wittled down by police, through kettling and other methods, why should the protestors want to stay together??

the police are supposed to be serving the public, until they realise that they are not serving the public, but instead they're serving the corporate elite, that make their own laws/policies at the determent of general society..

until the police do what their supposed to do, this is the best way to get our point across.

teh reason for the rules is clearly evident in the beginning of the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
are you Anons trying to take over the government?

monday night, outside parliament from 6pm,. see you there

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-29-2012, 06:19 AM   #22
hashashin
Be Seeing You

I don't really care about police one way or the other, they don't bother me, I don't bother them. Not all police might like some of the things they have to do but they're just doing their job like millions of other people around the world. They might be enforcing laws made by others but to say they're not serving the public is a stretch, answer me this, do you think Britain would be in a better place without police?
Old 10-29-2012, 06:35 AM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

how are they serving the public, you said you are aware of corporate/govt crimes.. so how is not arresting those people who commit mass fraud, serving the people?

if they was serving the people, they would be serving the people by arresting those who commit the crimes..

the job they are doing is, providing suppression on peaceful protests, they are not investigating crimes committed that detrimentally effect the whole country.

they are Police-y officers. not police officers
if britain had peace/police officers, then that would be a much better country. but as i said, we have corporate policey officers.. NOT POLICE

learn what statutes are, learn how they are enforceable through consent only...

now look at what a police officer should be.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #24
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

its basically a civil duty to film police now

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #25
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
how are they serving the public, you said you are aware of corporate/govt crimes.. so how is not arresting those people who commit mass fraud, serving the people?
Are you seriously questioning why police who work the streets can't just drop what they are doing and arrest white collar criminals whose cases have yet to reach the judicial circuit or even have been dismissed/won??

What fucking fantasy land are you living in?

They can't just go slap cuffs on billionaire criminals who may very well be guilty and destroyed evidence, and or bought people off - just because they have a hunch or read the anon newsletter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 10-30-2012 at 09:30 PM.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:07 AM   #26
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Teh feds!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 10-31-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:25 AM   #27
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Are you seriously questioning why police who work the streets can't just drop what they are doing and arrest white collar criminals whose cases have yet to reach the judicial circuit or even have been dismissed/won??

What fucking fantasy land are you living in?

They can't just go slap cuffs on billionaire criminals who may very well be guilty and destroyed evidence, and or bought people off
- just because they have a hunch or read the anon newsletter.
no im not questioning that, i know they are there to serve/protect the elite.. as has been proven for many many years.

im not on about hunch's or whatever form of derogatory term you want to use, im on about clear and simple facts, where crimes are being glossed over, new regulations written to expunge those who commit crimes..

im saying nothing is ever done based on the facts!

im sure you get that, no matter how much you want to defend those who are guilty/destroy evidence/buy people off

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-31-2012, 01:37 PM   #28
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:55 PM   #29
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
smh.

I never took you for one of those who thought it was ok to buy off justice/freedom with cash...

maybe you was shaking your at the anon art..

or the videos/links to do with the topic.

'Hypocrisy' of police violence in Nobel-winning EU

http://www.publicserviceeurope.com/a...bel-winning-eu

Man beaten by two VPD officers reaches settlement with City of Vancouver

http://www.globaltvbc.com/man+beaten...953/story.html

RCMP video shows man hog-tied and Tasered before death

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/rcmp-video-show...death-1.762431

Brutal police actions led to death

http://www.greenleft.org.au/node/52653

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-31-2012, 07:22 PM   #30
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

monday night, outside parliament from 6pm,. see you there

i know you probably wanted to tie it in with Guy Fawkes Night, but since he was killed that day is reserved for fireworks. that is the day everyone that has bought fireworks will go to parks and outdoor fireworks events, i doubt there'll be anyone out in mass at parliament square that night.

plus, i reckon the police will bring out the tear gas if any of their officers were handcuffed.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote