news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #31
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
this is primarly a ghost and sheek project they gon be heavily featured
and thats music sheek n ghost do that hard music
Come on nigga you really think I don't know that.......
I want you to read the first page "that's a lot of Ghostface & Sheek Louch" niggaz startin already.....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #32
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
Wish there was some U-God on this though, he's been killing it lately.
You read ma mind, Uey should have been on at least one track, and as i suspected no RZA
Old 10-29-2012, 06:20 AM   #33
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Too many hard tracks
WTF are u talkin bout??

guess you're mad cuz theres no love songs huh? gtfo here faggot
Old 10-29-2012, 08:30 AM   #34
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
WTF are u talkin bout??

guess you're mad cuz theres no love songs huh? gtfo here faggot
You're a faggot. I've been hyped about this album since its announcement, we have another person here who failed to get the joke.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:57 AM   #35
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Let me get the complaints out the way:
Too much Sheek louch (He's on every song)
Not enough Gza
Too many hard tracks
Pour Tha Martini
No 4th Disciple
ALOT OF SOFT EUROS WILL THINK THIS ALBUM IS TOO HARD, THEY DIDNT EVEN KNO THIS WAS A STREET ANTHEM AND THOUGHT THIS WAS WACK

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #36
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
ALOT OF SOFT EUROS WILL THINK THIS ALBUM IS TOO HARD, THEY DIDNT EVEN KNO THIS WAS A STREET ANTHEM AND THOUGHT THIS WAS WACK

Exactly, we already had some nigga talking about Wu-Block was overrated and the album didn't even drop yet lol only one single leaked smh...
Old 10-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #37
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post

that track is absolute trash

The Stroll & Silver Rings are both far superior. Raekwon should be dropping more House Of Flying Daggers type of songs, that's his style
Old 10-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #38
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

This album's gonna be hardbody.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #39
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

I wanna see "wu block" (the first leak), "mushrooms", "hands up" and "union Square" on the final version

Hope we see a video soon
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #40
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
I wanna see "wu block" (the first leak), "mushrooms", "hands up" and "union Square" on the final version

Hope we see a video soon
No.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #41
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkeyYoung Gun iron monkey

Only track I've heard is Cocaine Central aka Shrooms. But based on the strength of that, this is gonna be a banger.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #42
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

what if they just renamed all the tracks we already heard and released it as an album?...But in all seriousness hopefully this shit comes out soon cuz the past few albums i got (k.lamar, Mic Tyson) been dissapointing. I know ghost wont dissapoint as long as the production is hard.
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #43
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

The title track isnt renamed. It features GFK, Rae + all 3 LOX members, that lineup doesnt exist.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:08 PM   #44
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
what if they just renamed all the tracks we already heard and released it as an album?...But in all seriousness hopefully this shit comes out soon cuz the past few albums i got (k.lamar, Mic Tyson) been dissapointing. I know ghost wont dissapoint as long as the production is hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
The title track isnt renamed. It features GFK, Rae + all 3 LOX members, that lineup doesnt exist.
i actually wouldnt mind if everything we've already heard was included as half the actual tracklist, but renamed and mastered. i LOVED everything they dropped so far, and i'm hardly a sheek fan.
GFK has absolutely ripped to shreds every WU-block track so far. he reminded me why he's my 2nd fave MC of all time.

i REALLY hope "hands up" is on there under a diff name. that is my fave 2012 joint so far.

how the fuck is the title track produced by rza gonna get dropped!?!?!?!?!? (kinda like "watch ur mouth" on 8D....killer lead song gets dropped)

lets not forget.....maybe there will be BONUS tracks?!?!?!?!?!?!

cant wait......i have HUGE expectations for this! and my expectations for hiphop music have plummeted over the past few yrs!
Old 10-30-2012, 03:17 AM   #45
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Because RZA tracks hardly EVER make final releases. He's been slated to be a producer on so many projects but they never make it, surprised you havent noticed that.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote