news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #46
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao @ east coast faggits
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:53 PM   #47
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

My sympathy goes out to the families of the people that gon die in a minute.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #48
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:01 PM   #49
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THIS HURRICANE BETTER BE QUICK CAUSE I WANTED TO BE THE ONLY ONE WIT A WEEKS VACATiON

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #50
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
fucking people on fb are pissing me off with there,, this is haarp spiel.. With no fucking proof! Apart from youtube videos from people who know fuck all

yes i see the irony in that, but the videos i post are of people who know what they talking about/qualified.

Not random men sitting in basements!
im pretty sure all the anon fags sit in there basements

haarp>>> anons rules of ingaygement

Old 10-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #51
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WeatherNation

BREAKING NEWS: Sandy is still packing winds to 90 mph, but is now rapidly pushing toward the New Jersey coast at 30 mph. At this speed, she could make landfall within the next few hours. The list of damage is growing fast. In New York City, a construction crane has snapped back on the 75th floor of a building, hanging precariously over the downtown streets near 6th Avenue & 57th Street.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #52
CEITEDMOFO

Old 10-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #53
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fake Hurricane Sandy photos are flying around the web. Take cover

Long Beach Island in New Jersey and Sandy hasn't even hit land yet

Northern NJ Weather Authority

HUGE WAVE CAPE MAY, NJ

Jersey Shore Hurricane News
HOBOKEN TERMINAL - RAILROAD TRACKS UNDER WATER .

‘Worst- case scenario’ has arrived says meteorologists. Sandy now storm of ‘historic proportions’

Ocean meets the bay near Battersea Ave in Ocean City, New Jersey as storm closes in on U.S. eastern coast.

October 29, 2012 – NEW YORK – The latest models have Sandy making landfall along the coast of South Jersey on Monday evening between 8 and 10 p.m. “This storm is HISTORIC,” said Katie Fehlinger. CBS 3 meteorologists say this is the “worst case scenario” as it will make landfall very close to high tide and say the storm pressure is currently stronger than the Long Island Express Hurricane of 1938. Pressure as of 11 a.m. was down to 943mb and the storm was located 205 miles southeast of Atlantic City. Maximum winds were at 90 mph and it is moving north – northwest. “It is accelerating and making the turn toward the coast,” said Kathy Orr. The National Hurricane Center issued a powerful warning stating, “Sandy expected to bring life-threatening story surge and coastal hurricane winds plus heavy Appalachian snows.” “This is the worst-case scenario,” said Louis Uccellini, NOAA. In New Jersey, the dunes have already been breached in Beach Haven and in Ocean City, New Jersey, officials say during this morning’s high tide, the Ocean met the bay. Officials say, “they’ve never seen anything like it.” –CBS

sheiteds' tiles are going to float downstream, you've had long enough to fasten them into place.. hope you have,. dont want you to be coming back on line after 6days of no net, moaning about your 16k sri lankan tiles that went for a swim

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #54
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post

LOL

why haarp? why not one of the over 30+ VLF arrays?

does haarp cause storms on titan? how about on saturn? oh i know! haarp caused the big red spot to dissapear, thus making red junior??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #55
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
sheiteds' tiles are going to float downstream, you've had long enough to fasten them into place.. hope you have,. dont want you to be coming back on line after 6days of no net, moaning about your 16k sri lankan tiles that went for a swim
I ALREADY TOLD U FOOLS I LIVE IN A HIGHEST PART OF MY CITY WITH THE 1%

THIS IS HOW THE OUTSIDE OF MY CRIB LOOKS LIKE

SOUL IF U QUIT THE INTERNET AND THROW AWAY THE ANON MASK U CAN PROBABLY GET A BABE

ALL I SEE IS THIS

HAARP WORKS WITH THE MILTARY CHEMTRAILS

Old 10-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #56
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL @ wackcloud and soul controller having a conversation about illuminati hurricanes.

This IS wu-corp.

Now if only some eurofag would give me a track-by-track critical analysis of the new killa sin album complete with 1-5 Wu-Banga Scale...

what do you guys think about 9/11? Arab terrorists probably...right?...?

dun dun dun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:17 PM   #57
soul controller
Yammich maeker

lolol millitary chemtrails? which military?? surely its not the us military, as you have chemtrails in all G20 countries.. thers an u.N resolution, making chemtrailing LEGAL,
through the research ive done.. believe i used to think how you do now.. but from really checking shit out, the whole purpose of chemtrails is to give the public the illusion of global warming,. the chemtrails trap the heat within the atmosphere, they create a film between the layers of the atmosphere...

indeed i dont discount chemtrails being used as part of some agenda 21 shit, but the the main reason/effect of chemtrails is giving the illusion of global warming;some credence,.

so onto haarp,. go watch some suspicious observers videos on haarp, listen to people who know what they're chatting about.. or hmmm

enjoy this??

^^ not listened to it yet.. lol just been uploaded., i missed the live broadcast last night

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #58
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
LOL @ wackcloud and soul controller having a conversation about illuminati hurricanes.

This IS wu-corp.

Now if only some eurofag would give me a track-by-track critical analysis of the new killa sin album complete with 1-5 Wu-Banga Scale...

what do you guys think about 9/11? Arab terrorists probably...right?...?

dun dun dun
Quote:
lolol millitary chemtrails? which military?? surely its not the us military, as you have chemtrails in all G20 countries.. thers an u.N resolution, making chemtrailing LEGAL,
through the research ive done.. believe i used to think how you do now.. but from really checking shit out, the whole purpose of chemtrails is to give the public the illusion of global warming,. the chemtrails trap the heat within the atmosphere, they create a film between the layers of the atmosphere...

indeed i dont discount chemtrails being used as part of some agenda 21 shit, but the the main reason/effect of chemtrails is giving the illusion of global warming;some credence,.

so onto haarp,. go watch some suspicious observers videos on haarp, listen to people who know what they're chatting about.. or hmmm

enjoy this??

^^ not listened to it yet.. lol just been uploaded., i missed the live broadcast last night
I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE THIS WEEK OFF OF WORK, GO TO THE GYM EVERY DAY GET CHISELED, AND I WANTED WHOEVER THAT WAS DOIN MY JOB TO GET BACKED UP
CAUSE THESE QUEERS THINK ALL I DO IS GET ON THE INTERNET,

NOW THIS FUCKIN STORM IS PROBABLY GONNA HAVE EVERYONE HAVE A WEEK OFF SO I CANT PROVE MY POINT THAT IM A 3 MAN JOB LEGEND

THATS THE SHIT I DONT LIKE

Old 10-29-2012, 03:23 PM   #59
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
I do not agree with that assumption, its a natural hurricane,

This IS wu-corp. Welcome to Fag-Corp

Now if only some eurofag would give me a track-by-track critical analysis of the new killa sin album complete with 1-5 Wu-Banga Scale... Do wu still make music?

what do you guys think about 9/11? Motherfucking NINJAS Arab terrorists probably...right?...?

dun dun dun Your welcome Batfink

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #60
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think it's neat how you guys think outside the box.

It's cool that you think thoughts about stuff, and then share them with others electronically

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote