news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-24-2012, 12:41 AM   #961
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Sonnen rips Jones for ducking him & says he will never fight him

lol...how does he make more than the current champ?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7yDA3QSgFwU

Old 08-24-2012, 01:51 AM   #962
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

-Former UFC star Ken Shamrock attacks a woman because he thought she was a man

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/23/ken-sh...ack-woman-ufc/

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:11 AM   #963
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Machida turns down the fight as
well as Shogun. Belfort vs Jones UFC

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/24...chida-mma-news
Old 09-04-2012, 03:38 AM   #964
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck sonnon , he talked all this shit about the spider, and said he would retire if he lost, and well we all seen what happened, so why has he not retired yet?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:39 AM   #965
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Junior dos Santos is facing Cain Velasquez in a rematch for the heavyweight title, let's hiope it last longer than the first fight

Old 09-04-2012, 03:41 AM   #966
hectis
vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
lol...how does he make more than the current champ?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7yDA3QSgFwU

Jones would make this clown look like the joke that he is

Old 09-13-2012, 08:01 AM   #967
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

any one want to write about mma on my site
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #968
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #969
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Dave Bautista won his MMA debut tonight in a shitty fight against some fat dude.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #970
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

THIS THREAD IS NOW BOUT THE CHAMPS AND HOW THEY WILL REPEAT N HOW COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS FOR GEEKS WHO NEVER EVEN WENT TO COMMUNITY COLLEGE

discuss
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:55 AM   #971
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Anderson Silva clowned Bonnar. Awesome card all around tonight.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #972
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default Dan Henderson reacts to Jon "Bones" Jones vs. Chael Sonnen match-up

Old 10-22-2012, 10:25 PM   #973
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Rampage SLAMS Sonnen: "His mouth gets him fights"

www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=DSrz5i5XuWk&vq=hd720
Old 10-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #974
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

any dumb fuk can become a fighter

Old 11-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #975
check two
N.I.

-MMA women's star Ronda Buttaface Rousey says she loads up on sex before she fights

TORONTO - (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey, the first woman signed to the UFC, says sex and plenty of it are on her things to do list before she fights.

"For girls, it raises your testosterone so I try to have as much sex as possible before I fight actually," Rousey said on the "Jim Rome on Showtime" show Wednesday night.

"Not with like everybody," she added with a laugh."I don't put out Craigslist ads or anything. But if I've got a steady I'm going to be like 'Yo, fight time's coming up.'"

The mixed martial arts star was responding to a question about what how some boxers abstain from sex before fights.

The 25-year-old American, an Olympic bronze medallist in judo, is 6-0 in MMA with every fight ending in the first round via an armbar submission.

She won the Strikeforce 135-pound title but recently signed with the UFC and will help introduce a women's division to the promotion.

The sex query was part of a 10-question format on the show. One of the other questions was "Ever been in a fight with a guy?

"Yes. I got in a fight with a couple of guys at the end of 2007 in a movie theatre," said Rousey. "It was four couples, so four guys and one girl tried to get into it. And I had two friends with me. But I was only really handling two guys by myself.

"They sued me for assault because it didn't really go too well for them. I guess if you lose a fight in Santa Monica the next option is to sue. Everyone in the theatre was cheering for me. I was thinking I might have a future in this. It was before the whole MMA thing."