news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #46
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people who have heard of julian assange don't necessarily know about anons because those are the people who aren't into online social networking.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #47
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
if Anons want major impact they're gonna have to take over all the major tv channels.
Trix has a good point there, that would definatly make more people aware than any protest or online campaign will. It still wouldn't make me care like but it would certainly be more interesting than eastenders or x-factor! I'm sure you'll make the news at least though when you start arresting police and evicting members of parliment
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:17 AM   #48
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

foook assange, one teh main reason for tyler is, no more wikileaks, no connection with assange, most of the anons i know in the real world and on line, do not liek assange anymore, they have realised what he was/is..
lol at taking over a tv channel,. theres plenty of other activist groups, anon is one of many,. hell some people in anon no doubt enjoy east enders
posted this in nerd news, wikilinks didnt get big for many reasons, alot of there actions where suspect, ie giving cables to western media, letting them edit out the info that they wanted to,.hiding the juiciest info from the masses
but as time went on more anons where doing the research, and releasing it themselves..

TYLER: Anonymous' New Wikileaks-Style Service

Anonymous Service "Like Wikileaks on Steroids"

TYLER appears to represent a total break between Assange and Anonymous.
Attempts by Assange and Wikileaks to raise money through various strategies have reportedly angered some members of Anonymous. In a statement, Anonymous declared that TYLER will allow the group to "cease" supporting Assange and Wikileaks. (Source: techhive.com)
"No longer will Anonymous risk prison to defend WikiLeaks or Julian Assange from their enemies. No longer will Anonymous risk prison to supply material for WikiLeaks disclosures. Anonymous turns it's back on WikiLeaks," the statement said.
http://www.infopackets.com/news/secu...le_service.htm

i dont see why putting shit on mainstream will be effective, why destroy peoples versions of reality, everyone moves at a different pace, more so, not everyone acts on what they know.. Hashashin is a good example of this,, so is bob..

but physical change is not the outcome we want, its a change in thoughts/perception, that will bring about physical change

bob, you missed out anonpaste, fb, whyweprotestnet, galatorg, irc's
also making leaflets/flyers of the information, pasting it everywhere!
so much more fun than taking over a mainstream tv station, then blowing up teh houses of parliament.. thats just :S
btw, we dont expect to evict any people from parliament, we doing it for the lulz.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-02-2012 at 05:26 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:36 AM   #49
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i dont see why putting shit on mainstream will be effective, why destroy peoples versions of reality, everyone moves at a different pace, more so, not everyone acts on what they know.. Hashashin is a good example of this,, so is bob..
lol, guilty as charged

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
leaflets/flyers of the information, pasting it everywhere!

so much more fun than taking over a mainstream tv station, then blowing up teh houses of parliament.. thats just :S
btw, we dont expect to evict any people from parliament, we doing it for the lulz.
But does anyone take notice of these leaflets and flyers? I know I generally ignore them when pasted up and if I get handed anything it's usually straight in the bin without reading or used for roach material if suitable!

And here was me thinking you were really planning to evict someone... you dissapoint me Soul! Still think the tv takeover is a good idea if you really want to get the general publics attention. It's good u said why destroy peoples version of reality but for protest to actually bring about change surely you need to get the masses onside rather than just a few.

For example this thing about people withdrawing their money from the banks on Nov 5th, how many people actually know about it? I'm guessing not enough to make any sort of difference whatsoever.

It could be easy if u planned it right, just get a load of anons to get tickets for x-factor audience and there you go, more realistic and achievable than planning to arrest police. And more lols too!
Old 11-02-2012, 05:58 AM   #50
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

change will come regardless, just need to pass the tipping point of human consciousness,, which modern science recently said was 10% (10% of all people on, need to think,know the same, that will manifest the change)

also, im sure when the shit hits the fan, the net will be switched off,,. cos the flow of information is the ONLY thing that can stop the ones with power, they can only remain in power by with-holding information,.

quiet alot of people know aboout closing the bank account nov5th, same thing happened last year on nov5th.. but this year its happening on dec 21st also..

exploits and vulnerabilities (of banks) have also been tested teh last few months... (various tech sites confirm this) info i have from trusted anons is.. they have 0 day exploits, in banking software...

its not like that we want the publics attention, attention is a waste of time, people need to be proactive, educate themselves on the crimes, then take action, you can only save yourselves. tis all about knocking the 1st domino over(whether that be from finding out truths on gmo,vaccines,chemtrails,who finances al ciada, the non paying of corporate tax by the major corporations, the austerity on the poor, while the rich do nothing, the blatant lies in the media,election fraud, lying on food packaging,etc etc) once that falls in an individuals mind,.. only one way they will go..

FBI: If We Told You, You Might Sue

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-se...ou-might-sue-0

^^ shitlike this needs to be exposed, only people can stop this., you vote with what products you purchase, boycotting brands is part of direct action (protesting isnt)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-02-2012, 06:09 AM   #51
hashashin
Be Seeing You

I think you're right about them switching the net off if shit ever did really hit the fan!

So are you closing your account on Nov 5th? If so, how much do u have in your account? where is your bank? And what time will you be leaving there with your cash?
Old 11-02-2012, 06:26 AM   #52
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i closed my bank accounts over 2 years ago, if i need to use the resources that a bank provides, i use my local (walsall) credit union.,

but ive always (when i used to work) taken out all my cash from the bank, the day i get paid.. lol i never used to leave it in...

LulZ KillZ Phear....