news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #181
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

The problem is this is a double challenge ; you want to save a few souls and keep the other side from growin up. If you identify this last one you'll realize that a final confrontation is inevitable on earth (I know alot of people on the Corp know the deal). The dark side is as active as us if not more because they have very important measures.
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:16 PM   #182
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

uh, well said.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #183
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey

well im not saying be capt save a hoe and walk around like the Book of Eli either lol but you know what im saying and what i meant lol.. im not necessarily talking about armies of darkness battling the forces of light on sum final battle cgi Legion shit idk if i can handle actually seeing some crazy shit like that lol but i cee where u coming from bruh i too feel that somethings on the horizon...

Last edited by DiGitalChamberz; 04-05-2010 at 09:28 PM.
DiGitalChamberz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:21 AM   #184
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
missed this post.
i guess i would ask you for a definition of consciousness.

also

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

God, Yahweh, Jah, Allah, Mother Nature, Ausar ....Universe
Words and names and letters are powerful. And how right you were on how trying to manifest ill_ll! intended thoughts can backfire. Wouldn't you agree?

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:39 AM   #185
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Excellent build yo!!!

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #186
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

it would be better if people would have asked more fundamental questions before they asked "how do you define God?"

questions such as "Is a god necessary?" "Why is a god necessary" "can god be defined?" etc

i think god is just a clumsy thought and a clumsy word.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #187
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

this thread is so beautiful
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:38 PM   #188
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

I don't believe in a big man in the sky, judging our actions, condemning us to hell if we fuck up (which coincidently is what i was raised to believe). There is no sin, just choices and consequences that result in you living a good life or a life of shit. To me. God is neither he or she or an actual being that knows itself exists. God is ultimatly inexplicable but it's whatever put us here. Whatever caused existance to exist. Esentially, in that sense, we wouldn't be here without God.
Old 10-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #189
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

God is here! ,,,drunk,,,
pEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:36 AM   #190
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVSK View Post
he gave us free will because he doesnt exist...so we can do whatever we want anyway..
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
on the wave of human development, we are in the bottom of the trough, atheism is proof of that.
haha you're the worst gavin.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:36 AM   #191
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we are our own gods.

^^ for those who believe in some other being; being god.. where would he fit in? in the known light spectrum? or anti matter/dark matter realities?(other dimensions)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:44 AM   #192
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

^^^both !

rainbow around the moon ! perception.
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #193
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
we are our own gods.

^^ for those who believe in some other being; being god.. where would he fit in? in the known light spectrum? or anti matter/dark matter realities?(other dimensions)
hell yeah!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #194
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
i forgot who i was talking to this about on here - but we mentioned that maybe god works through multiple faculties
maybe that 'information dimension' IS god?
formless...and being the information and foundation of all things in existence

Do you believe in emanation?

Emanation, from the Latin emanare meaning "to flow from" or "to pour forth or out of", is the mode by which all things are said to be derived from the First Reality, or Principle. All things are said to be derived from the first reality or perfect God by steps of degradation to lesser degrees of the first reality or God, and at every step the emanating beings are less pure, less perfect, less divine.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote