news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #31
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

I can't wait to hear the reactions to Reloaded...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #32
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Ok the bonus tracks are out, hook a nigga up..
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #33
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

beats are mostly disappointing, compared to his other albums but the rhymes are funny as hell.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #34
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bonus tracks?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #35
Deity Allah
Veteran Member

Deity Allah grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Deity Allah
Thumbs down

No Rock is a majority disappointment to me.
Deity Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #36
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit is banging to me, fucking funny ass lyrics and dope beats

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #37
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So pissed "let me tell you" is the amazon bonus track wtfffffffffffff

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-01-2012, 08:14 PM   #38
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHAT ARE U PISSED ABOUT FAggIT

ANYONE WHO IS DISAPPOINTED BY THIS ALBUM LIKES TYLER THE CREATOR

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:07 AM   #39
liquidswords

liquidswords shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
Random Axe album was better. I don't know, this is first me saying this, but, even Vinnie Paz droppede a better album. Better beats, better songs,...
I don't know about Vinnie P dropping a better album than Sean P. Mic Tyson goes pretty hard. My favorite album to drop this week was Journalist 103's debut "Reporting Live." WAAY better beats than both those albums IMO
liquidswords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:35 AM   #40
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidswords View Post
I don't know about Vinnie P dropping a better album than Sean P. Mic Tyson goes pretty hard. My favorite album to drop this week was Journalist 103's debut "Reporting Live." WAAY better beats than both those albums IMO
True. That album has very, very good production. So far I'm enjoying it, again he's not extremely lyricaly but he's good on the mic plus I think he did improve his writing since Gas Mask (that album as a whole is still beter tho).
Old 11-02-2012, 07:54 AM   #41
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deity Allah View Post
No Rock is a majority disappointment to me.
Nigga this is a sean price album, listen to that wack ass rock mixtape if you wanna listen to him, what kind of faggot shit you on. And whoever said vinnie paz dropped a better album hahahahahahaha that shit is mediocre at its finest, yall still waiting for MMA right? lol hahahahahahhahaha
Old 11-02-2012, 08:29 AM   #42
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Nigga this is a sean price album, listen to that wack ass rock mixtape if you wanna listen to him, what kind of faggot shit you on. And whoever said vinnie paz dropped a better album hahahahahahaha that shit is mediocre at its finest, yall still waiting for MMA right? lol hahahahahahhahaha

agrees with Dartz comment, muahahaahahahahahahahaa

Sean Price > Tyler the Creater

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 11-02-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #43
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

the beats on this album are dope as fuck! im convinced people havent heard this or have no taste
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #44
FRiTz
LORD AKU

FRiTz crouching tigerFRiTz crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
He still has his flow, beats are cool, but nothing special, but mostly he just raps about rap, and it's just....I'm sad to say...boring. Most of the songs just follow the formula 16 by P, chorus, another 16

I don't know man, a really average record when u look how long we waited for it
you're a fool clean ya ears out this album is gold. P should do stand up comedy he funny as fuck plus the shit is hard bodied.

go suck a dick with bbq sauce lmao!
FRiTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:32 AM   #45
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidswords View Post
THIS MAKES U A FAGGiT JOURNALIST IS WACK EUROPEAN BULLSHIT

SEAN PRICE IS AN NBA PLAYER

JOURNALIST AND THE GAS MASK FAGGITS ARE EUROLEAGUE LOSERS

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-02-2012 at 10:37 AM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote