news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-01-2012, 12:53 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Cappadonna - Eyrth Wynd & Fyre Double CD Sampler

Last edited by Jammin; 11-01-2012 at 12:58 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:06 AM   #2
biggorfries
SLIMEY SAVAGE

biggorfries shaolin monk

sounds boring, cover looking dreadful.

retire donna jay bird
biggorfries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its dope

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggorfries View Post

retire donna jay bird

I second that.

Was he on nyquil when he recorded?

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

I rather have him spit like that than tryin' to sound like a fake gangsta (Fishscale etc.). It's not like he's sounding like GZA nowadays.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Sounds nice. Flow is a bit laid back but still cool shit. Ghost would sound nice over that Baby Mommas beat, the chorus also wouldn't be that wack if Starks was doing his singing thing over it.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggorfries View Post

retire donna jay bird
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I second that.

Was he on nyquil when he recorded?
YOU GUYS ARE QUEERS AND CANT UNDERSTAND THE SMOOTH ADULT SOUNDS OF DONALD GOINEs

ROFL@ MAKING THE BABY MOMMAS SNIPPET THE LONGEST

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:58 AM   #8
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

he sounds like crap

why does he spit his ass off as a guest but not on his own shit?
Old 11-02-2012, 09:26 AM   #9
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
ROFL@ MAKING THE BABY MOMMAS SNIPPET THE LONGEST
LMAO I wonder why they did that lol
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:57 AM   #10
Don Universo
Bring those fat chicks here

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterBlade View Post

why does he spit his ass off as a guest but not on his own shit?
Nobody does that better than U-God...

Last edited by Don Universo; 11-02-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:40 PM   #11
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sounds decent but I'll be surprised if Cappa can hold it down over 2 cd's, Pilgrimage was ill but think he'll be spreading himself too thin here...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #12
blackjack

blackjack Village Idiot

yall dudes need to go hate on a 2 chains forum.
blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:44 AM   #13
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Universo View Post
Nobody does that better than U-God...
before Dopium, yea i agree. but he beasted on that, and Cap didnt sound too bad on his last album. but he sounds pretty tame here, hopefully thats not the vibe of the album
Old 11-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #14
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here's the first single from the album, featuring Show Stopper. "In The Dungeon" is produced by J. Glaze.. i think it's pretty sick:

http://soundcloud.com/macmediapromo/in-the-dungeon

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #15
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

listening to the sampler now, the single i posted is easily the illest but i don't think it sounds bad as far as sampler goes.. kind of your typical Cappa album, he should steer clear of the hook though LOL

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote