news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #10561
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, the Rockets aren't gonna go far even if they do make the playoffs. They need more than James Harden and Jeremy Lin to get them a championship. Who else do they have? Why did they get rid of Luis Scola? He played good for them. They also should've kept Aaron Brooks and Courtney Lee. Isn't Aaron Brooks with Sacramento now? I was surprised the Knicks kicked Miami's ass last night. Jason Kidd starting at shooting guard isn't gonna last because he's shorter than most shooting guards. Who was the Knicks starting shooting guard last season? I don't like Erik Spoelstra's lineup changes. He needs to start Joel Anthony at center instead of Chris Bosh. He also needs to play Udonis Haslem more. He thinks going with a smaller lineup is gonna win Miami a lot of games and he's gonna find out that's not gonna happen. Miami needs to improve their defense because the 2 games i've seen so far, their defense has been shitty. They were letting Rondo score too much and one time i saw Rondo drive to the basket for a layup over Rashard Lewis bitch ass and he didn't even attempt to block the shot. He's soft on defense.

LOL@Lakers being 0-3 so far hahahahahahahahahaha. If Steve Nash would've played, they still would've lost to the Clippers. The Clippers are loaded this year. I like them getting Jamal Crawford, Matt Barnes and Lamar Odom. I wish they would've kept Maurice Williams, Randy Foye, Nick Young. LOL@Cleveland losing to the Bulls last night 115-86 hahahaha. Gonna be another losing season for Cleveland. I was surprised Orlando beat Denver last night. LOL@Charles Barkley saying Brooklyn Nets are better than the Knicks.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #10562
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Rockets need to get some veterans. They have too many D leagers on the team.

Matt Barnes is an out of control scrub who looks like a convict. Odom was horrible last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:06 AM   #10563
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@what you said about Matt Barnes hahahahahahahahahahaha. His girlfriend is hot. I think Lamar is gonna play better this season. Grant Hill needs to retire. I saw him in a suit this morning when i saw the highlights on ESPN. He needs to spend more time with his hot wife Tamia because if he don't want her, i'll take her LOL.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #10564
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Matt Barnes was the best bench player the Lakers had last season averaging 8 points and 5.5 rebounds a game. How is he a scrub? And Odom clearly didn't want any part of Dallas last season. He'll play much better if wants to stay in L.A.

Yall niggas sleepin on the Clippers this year. They gonna be scary in a month when Billups and Grant Hill comeback and fatass Odom get in shape. I could see them possibly winning the West.

Rockets aint doing shit till they get a legit post player.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #10565
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why would Grant Hill retire? He's one of the most solid defenders in the league and is better than a lot of the younger schleps.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #10566
netscape check two
N.I.

We know youre obsessed with the Clippers Olympiq, but they aren't an elite team yet. Barnes is a ticking time bomb and the Lakers had no bench.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #10567
CharlesJones

Grant Hill needs to retire because he's played long enough. Who cares if he's a good defender. He's old. He should have enough money. I hate to see old players hanging around. I can see the Clippers winning their division. Lakers are gonna regret getting rid of Ramon Sessions. Steve Nash is done. Lakers bench is a joke. Who else is on the bench besides Ron Artest, Steve Blake(he needs to retire), Antwan Jamison?
Old 11-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #10568
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
We know youre obsessed with the Clippers Olympiq, but they aren't an elite team yet. Barnes is a ticking time bomb and the Lakers had no bench.

Obsessed? Lmao faggot. When was last time I even mentioned the Clips? Matt Barnes can ball regardless of his off the court issues.

And why arent the Clips considered elite in the West this year?

Last edited by netscape check two; 11-03-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #10569
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Grant Hill needs to retire because he's played long enough. Who cares if he's a good defender. He's old. He should have enough money. I hate to see old players hanging around. I can see the Clippers winning their division. Lakers are gonna regret getting rid of Ramon Sessions. Steve Nash is done. Lakers bench is a joke. Who else is on the bench besides Ron Artest, Steve Blake(he needs to retire), Antwan Jamison?
Why retire when you can still contribute to a nba team. He was one of the best individual defenders in the league last season.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #10570
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

^^^Exactly wat I thought faggot.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:44 AM   #10571
CharlesJones

Ya'll aren't hearing me. I don't care if he can still play. He's old. Isn't he 37-38 years old? He's had a good career and it's time for him to leave. I know it's hard for most players to retire but there comes a time when you have to. I remember when he kept having surgery on his knees when he was with Orlando. He should've retired then. I'm sure his wife probably tried to talk him into retiring back then and he didn't wanna listen. Grant has a lot of money and his wife has money. I'm sure if he would've retired when he was with Orlando, he would've been able to survive. He could get a job as a NBA commentator because he speaks well. If i was a NBA player and it was time for me to retire, i would have enough money to live. What's so sad to me is that so many NBA players don't save their money and when they retire, they're in financial trouble. People that got regular good jobs can live good when they retire if they save their money. I'm gonna make sure i got a lot of money saved when i retire from working. Hopefully i can retire by the time i'm 55 or 60.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #10572
CharlesJones

Who you calling a faggot? I didn't diss you.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #10573
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Naw, I was referring to that faggot ass mod who edited my shit
Old 11-03-2012, 11:51 AM   #10574
netscape check two
N.I.

I didn't edit any of what you said, just added a picture, weirdo. I'll get back to what you said in a sec if you control your Matt Barnes temper.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #10575
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

When the Knicks play like they did last night [and it's hard to shoot like that especially from downtown in a 7 game series] they are NBA Finals material. Straight the fuck up. And they're not even 100% yet. But we all know the Knicks can't play like that for 7 games... or can they?

Fucking Raymond Felton was doing it last night. That lane penetration and kick out was killer. The Knicks as a team were moving the ball like the Globetrotters last night. If they do that on the constant I think they will fight for a top seed in the East. I already thought they would before the season tbh. Defensively they need to work but they have their anchor in Chandler.

But whatever I ain't mad cuz NY needed that win both on court and off court. That's for my NY people right there but next time it's on.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote