news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #10576
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I didn't edit any of what you said, just added a picture, weirdo. I'll get back to what you said in a sec if you control your Matt Barnes temper.
Nigga STFU. I didnt state anything disrepectful until you accused me of being a obssesed Clips fan you fucking bum.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #10577
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Raymond Felton is a decent player. I was surprised he left the Knicks. Hopefully he'll stay for awhile.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #10578
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

When he's on, he's really good.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #10579
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Olympiq, don't trip about Check Two. He doesn't like people who doesn't kiss his ass hahahahahahahahaha.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #10580
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Psychotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:01 AM   #10581
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Faggot
Old 11-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #10582
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Goes crazy cause he's called a clippers fan. lol

Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #10583
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Goes crazy cause he's called a clippers fan. lol
Go back through what you originally stated you illiterate faggot lol
Old 11-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #10584
check two
N.I.

Obsessed with the word faggot for some reason lol

Quote:
Old 11-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #10585
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
james harden has to feel like an idiot
player greed gets you no where. first off i cant find anyone who thinks harden is a max contract type of guy. so here ok city is trying to keep they guy so they offer him 55 GUARANTEED million for 4 years at the age of 23. that leads him right into his prime where then he may get a max contract or a similiar one. what does he do? he turns it down and then ok city STEALS THIS TRADE from houston.getting rid of harden and getting kevin martin in return along with jeremy lamb who will BE a stud at one point in the nba. they also manage to get two first round picks and a second round pick. crazy.

shame on you harden you go from a top tier team in the west to a very mediocre team all for an additional 16 million......

bro getting a max contract means your lebrons level
or durant,

and you aren't even close..
36 & 45? AVERAGING 41 POINTS A GAME?
AREnT EVEN CLOSE HUH?

NOW U LEFT THE CLIPS TO BE HIS BANDWAGON HUH?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:20 AM   #10586
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
36 & 45? AVERAGING 41 POINTS A GAME?
AREnT EVEN CLOSE HUH?

NOW U LEFT THE CLIPS TO BE HIS BANDWAGON HUH?
Wtf? Where did you get this post from? When did I post this?
Old 11-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #10587
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

It doesn't matter how many points James averages with Houston because he'll never win a championship there. He should've stayed his stupid ass in Oklahoma because Oklahoma has a better chance of getting championships.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #10588
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Real niggaz do real things.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #10589
check two
N.I.

Kenyon Martin hoping that any team will give him a call

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ke...-04311709.html

Quote:
Old 11-05-2012, 10:50 AM   #10590
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Ya'll aren't hearing me. I don't care if he can still play. He's old. Isn't he 37-38 years old? He's had a good career and it's time for him to leave. I know it's hard for most players to retire but there comes a time when you have to. I remember when he kept having surgery on his knees when he was with Orlando. He should've retired then. I'm sure his wife probably tried to talk him into retiring back then and he didn't wanna listen. Grant has a lot of money and his wife has money. I'm sure if he would've retired when he was with Orlando, he would've been able to survive. He could get a job as a NBA commentator because he speaks well. If i was a NBA player and it was time for me to retire, i would have enough money to live. What's so sad to me is that so many NBA players don't save their money and when they retire, they're in financial trouble. People that got regular good jobs can live good when they retire if they save their money. I'm gonna make sure i got a lot of money saved when i retire from working. Hopefully i can retire by the time i'm 55 or 60.
teams pick him up cos he can play is a good influence on younger players and loves the game of basketball, his career was almost over many times thru injury and he has survived that now cos you think hes too old he should retire? im sure he could walk away and live comfortably but why stop when your still wanted and can fill a role?
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote