news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-03-2012, 12:55 PM   #16
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Basically, you Sunny and knowcheeze are materialists. Materialism is only one explanation of existing things. There are others. And Sunny, you are asking a question that you already gave an answer to in a previous post.

Is oxygen non existent?
by "you" do u mean me. personally i think what exists is an opinion. im not a materialist
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post

gravity isnt material therefore it isnt physical. you cant touch it.

if gravity isn't material, then what is it ?

i see magnetism as being physical -

colors are the results of light correct ?

colors are also physical

memory...physical

bass and treble, physical
Old 11-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #18
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Basically, you Sunny and knowcheeze are materialists. Materialism is only one explanation of existing things. There are others. And Sunny, you are asking a question that you already gave an answer to in a previous post.

Is oxygen non existent?
googles says the theory of materialism holds that the only thing that exists is matter or energy;

back up one second there....not quite...matter eye can agree with...but energy...eye don't believe energy exists...lemme restate...eye percieve that anything in the realm of Existence has a birth record...

eye percieve energy for the most part dwelling in the non physical

eye percieve that the non physical has infinite more amounts of energy than the physical..

the physical universe is a very very very very very very low vibration....

the spirit realm(non physical) is a very very very very
very
veryveryveryveryveryveryvery

very very High vibrational
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #19
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffff

so by that definieation eye cannot be a materialist
Old 11-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #20
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
if gravity isn't material, then what is it ?

i see magnetism as being physical -

colors are the results of light correct ?

colors are also physical

memory...physical

bass and treble, physical
its a force. magnetism is also a force.

colours are difficult to explain and it depends on exactly what you mean. colour has physical properties such as absorption.

however theres also the human perception of colour which isnt physical.

base and treble are kind of similiar to colour. they have physical properties but the human perception of them isnt physical.

i dont think colour or base and treble are physical though because they arent material. theyre perceptions.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

Last edited by John Nash; 11-03-2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #21
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffff

eye don't percieve energy as having a birth record
Old 11-03-2012, 01:07 PM   #22
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

.........brb to fix this

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post

anything which u could isolate from the physical universe a being "a thing" in and of itself does not exist...

so are you saying that our perception is the only unreal thing ?

Quote:
as far as om concerned the physical universe on a whole in its totality is the only thing which exists because eye don't percieve anything in the physical universe as being separate from anything else in the physical universe

penises and vaginas are very very different yo

Quote:
everything which does not exist is infinite

so if it's being measured by "one" of us, it is infinite - it is an image of what does really exist - it is our own projection ?

i'm saying that even what we think we see is real - it exist - and is physical -

Quote:

implying existence automatically implies non-existence will happen sooner or later

nothing is forever...literally

things that exist one way, will eventually exist another way another day - everything that that thing is made up of is physical - so even after those things are broken apart and placed somewhere else, they will exist as fragments of something that existed as a whole previously.....hmmmmm

so the thing that it was is no longer in existence ?........but .........ok we have recorded memories of what we thought it existed as - ......

we are getting answers now

Quote:
eye don't know but it appears that the nonphysical has supreme authority over the physical and is responsible for its movement

brain scratcher

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 11-03-2012 at 01:17 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #23
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
by "you" do u mean me. personally i think what exists is an opinion. im not a materialist
wasn't talking about you. ONly Sunny and knowcheeze.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

can anyone here summon Timbs ?
Old 11-03-2012, 01:22 PM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Homework:

1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence

2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category_of_being

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:25 PM   #26
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

i dont really like metaphysics and i dont like kant especially not his systems and categories.
Quote:

Old 11-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #27
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
its a force. magnetism is also a force.

colours are difficult to explain and it depends on exactly what you mean. colour has physical properties such as absorption.

however theres also the human perception of colour which isnt physical.

base and treble are kind of similiar to colour. they have physical properties but the human perception of them isnt physical.

i dont think colour or base and treble are physical though because they arent material. theyre perceptions.

just because it's lite and moves fast, it isn't physical ?

what is the difference between hunger and thirst ?

what we perceive are the results of what we received - any thing that can be received is a very physical thing -

i see matter and energy as being physical - we point to and name the fragments of what exist -

Quote:
eye don't percieve energy as having a birth record

it's birth may not be recorded by us, but that doesn't mean that it didn't have a beginning -
Old 11-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #28
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wor...Representation
Quote:

Old 11-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #29
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

anything which u could isolate from the physical universe a being "a thing" in and of itself does not exist...

so are you saying that our perception is the only unreal thing ?

ahhh...see your bringing another word into it...REAL...eye don't in da brain computer identify as REAL and Existant as being synonimous

eye cee that that which is free from the realm of existence and non existence is actually the most REALEST shit you could concieve of

something which could be destroyed doesn't seem real to da God

penises and vaginas are very very different yo

for conversational purposes eye could say they are different....but as far speaking on how eye percieve things on a whole...nothing in the physical is separate from another...

"everything which does not exist is infinite"

so if it's being measured by "one" of us, it is infinite - it is an image of what does really exist - it is our own projection ?

if "it" is being measured then it isn't infinite...only the non physical is infinite...there couldn't be an accurate image of that which truly exists because its impossible to visualize everything in the physical universe on a whole....

it is our own projection ?

WHY EQUALITY SELF!!!!!!!.....the physical universe is ultimately a dream created by our own projection of light energy....

i'm saying that even what we think we see is real - it exist - and is physical -

yeah...well going back to the above....eye don't think that which is existant is real....but defineatly the totality of what we cee with our 2 eyes is that which exists...and yes it is physical!!!!

Old 11-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #30
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

things that exist one way, will eventually exist another way another day -

right

everything that that thing is made up of is physical - so even after those things are broken apart and placed somewhere else, they will exist as fragments of something that existed as a whole previously.....hmmmmm

pretty much

so the thing that it was is no longer in existence ?

right

........but .........ok we have recorded memories of what we thought it existed as - ......

true

we are getting answers now

yolp

brain scratcher
[/QUOTE]