news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #211
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Thank you sir. That's the first time somebody has said something nice to me and i appreciate that. I do believe there's some good black women because i used to have one. She was kinda thick but she's a good woman and i made a terrible mistake breaking up with her. I broke up with her because she has 3 daughters and at the time i didn't want a woman who has kids but i liked her kids and they liked me. I haven't seen her in a long time and if i saw her again, i would get back with her. I know that isn't gonna happen because she lives in Cleveland and i don't wanna move back there. The things i miss about being with her is that i used to go to her house on the weekends and sometimes she would cook and sometimes i would go to Pizza Hut and share a pizza with her and her kids. We used to lay in the bed and watch tv and i would massage and kiss her feet. She would rub and kiss my back. It's hard to find women like her. She never asked me for money and she never asked me to buy her anything. I would've bought her some gifts anyway because she's a nice woman.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #212
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you should try to save black women
Old 11-03-2012, 02:06 PM   #213
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Only way black women can save themselves is by changing their attitude and stop only looking for black men that got a lot of money and nice cars. When black women do that, then they will stop getting disrespected by black men. It sucks that black men that treat black women bad mess it up for the good black men because black women have a hard time trusting black men when they've been in several bad relationships.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #214
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

asain women don't do this ?

how about indian women from india ?

do they want men for their cars and money too ?

which race of women give up the pussy to a man if he has a nice mountain bike and keeps a fresh bus pass in his pocket ?
Old 11-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #215
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've noticed that dudes with Schwinn's tend to get a lot of chicks.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #216
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Ok i get your point. I know most women won't date men that don't have money and a nice car. I may never get a woman again and that's ok but i'll always love black women even though they got some fucked up issues. A couple of people have shown me some free dating websites. So hopefully i'll find a good black woman.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #217
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I've noticed that dudes with Schwinn's tend to get a lot of chicks.

you be watchin niggas wiff schwinns get ..."chicks" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Ok i get your point. I know most women won't date men that don't have money and a nice car. I may never get a woman again and that's ok but i'll always love black women even though they got some fucked up issues. A couple of people have shown me some free dating websites. So hopefully i'll find a good black woman.

what do you want a good black woman for ?

no money no car ?

at your parents house ?

where you gonna take her ?

to the bench at the bus stop and talk to her about how fucked up lil fame looks ?

lol she wants to hear that shit ?

she's looking for stability - or - she's looking to get stabbed with dick - if she's the type that's just looking to get stabbed with dick, and she doesn't mind mind getting poked at the bus stop, she's a crack head - and even crack heads want money -
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #218
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I have seen plenty of guys who got women without a dollar in their pockets. These women were not crackheads either. Women with jobs who have their own. Women who're with men who don't have anything to offer except a penis. In the African-American community, the gender roles have complete reversed. What kind of mess is this?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:38 PM   #219
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TLC-Scrubs
Old 11-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #220
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
^I have seen plenty of guys who got women without a dollar in their pockets.
got them ?

got them to do what ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
These women were not crackheads either. Women with jobs who have their own. Women who're with men who don't have anything to offer except a penis. In the African-American community, the gender roles have complete reversed. What kind of mess is this?

allot of these so called independent women have low self esteem and only want dick - so they are paying for it - they buy x-box 360 and some games for that nigga, and while she at work with 6 levels of foundation and a tilted wig on, he's passing level 6 or got one of her cousins in her house in her bed rubbing thighs together. what a fun world this is - you can get women without needing to have allot of money - most people don't have allot of money - but everyone wanna fuck - and planet earth is one big fuck fest - it's fun and very sad at the same dam time - but if you a man that doesn't mind not being in charge, go live in some womans house - and when she get tired of you, she throwing your ass in the streets and taking the cell phone that she payed for back -
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #221
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sonned
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #222
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

allot of these so called independent women have low self esteem and only want dick - so they are paying for it - they buy x-box 360 and some games for that nigga, and while she at work with 6 levels of foundation and a tilted wig on, he's passing level 6 or got one of her cousins in her house in her bed rubbing thighs together. what a fun world this is - you can get women without needing to have allot of money - most people don't have allot of money - but everyone wanna fuck - and planet earth is one big fuck fest - it's fun and very sad at the same dam time - but if you a man that doesn't mind not being in charge, go live in some womans house - and when she get tired of you, she throwing your ass in the streets and taking the cell phone that she payed for back -
I'll be damn if I be a stay at home boyfriend. I'm not a thug or an ex-con. That's the point. It's like what TSA said, I'm post, meaning that my behavior and my way of life isn't what people are attracted too. Most people only see black men in one way, and that way isn't very motivating.

Not all black chicks are pretend-to-be-strong women, some are good but they need guidance. The truth is that we are constantly challenged and not trusted as black men. As a result, we have to PROVE ourselves of our own worth but that isn't enough. So, the hate is still there.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #223
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
It's sad that i diss black women because i love them. They'll always be the hottest women to me. They're better than white women. I just want them to change their attitude and stop being golddiggers. I still believe there's some good black women. It just seems it's gonna take me longer to find one. Here's some of the celebrity black women that i love past and present.

Halle Berry
Beyonce
Sanaa Lathan
Gabrielle Union
Regina Hall
Meagan Good
Vanity
Sheila E
Pam Grier
Faith Evans
Mari Morrow
LisaRaye
Jada Pinkett
Nona Gaye
Leila Arcieri
Cynda Williams
Melyssa Ford
Rihanna
KD Aubert
Lauren London
Demetria McKinney
Lela Rochon
Robin Givens
Foxy Brown
Salt and Pepa and their dj Spinderella
Monie Love
Rah Digga
Lady Luck
Tisha Campbell

What exactly was the point of this list?

Naming actresses and musicians you wanna fuck?

How does this relate to anything in the real world?

That black women in movies are the only ones you're attracted to?

Or is it just that you watch way too many Tyler Perry movies and real women avoid you like the plague outside of those $1.99 theaters you see those films at?

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #224
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Well i'm gonna look for some interviews from her on Youtube. That's cool if she hates black men because i know a lot of black men are assholes. Black men treating black women terrible is the reason why black women are fucked up. Black women have so much hate towards black men and that's because a lot of black men treat black women wrong by cheating on them and beating them. There's some good black men but it's unfortunate Halle has been in some bad relationships with black men. This is gonna be her 3rd time getting married and i hope she finds true love. If this marriage doesn't work out, she shouldn't get married anymore. Being divorced 3 times would make me not wanna get married.
CJ i usually agree with u on shit but this was just a coon statement right here..did u ever get off that slave boat?? like are you serious right now?
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:02 AM   #225
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Saddest thing is, I don't CJ is ever NOT being serious.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote