news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-03-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Cool Need for Speed Most Wanted

It's out on PS3, XBOX 360, and the PS Vita. When I purchased the Vita on Black Friday, I'm buying this along with CW Black Ops 2. The game overall just looks gorgeous. It reminds me of Burnout.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Plan on getting this really soon hopefully in the next week or two it does look amazing

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #3
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I picked it up the other day. It's basically Burnout Paradise 2, but the map isn't as big as that game. Fighting off the cops while trying to win a race is a lot of fun, but the game definitely isn't easy. I've found myself losing on some of the easier races. It's got rubberband a.i., so the computer is gonna catch up to you no matter if you wreck them or not. That keeps the races pretty intense though.

Online is good. The matchmaking system loads you into a room where the computer randomly gives you the option to race, team race, speedtrap or do challenges. The only thing with the challenges is that there aren't as many to do as in Burnout Paradise and they don't count towards any goal. You just do them to do them. The racing online is the shit though. If you get in a good room where people do the objective it's all good. Sometimes people just want to play bumper cars between rounds and that shit gets old quick.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I'll hopefully be picking this up asap but considering Assassins Creed 3 came out a few days ago it might take a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
If you get in a good room where people do the objective it's all good. Sometimes people just want to play bumper cars between rounds and that shit gets old quick.
That was the main problem with Burnout Paradise online as well
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #5
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Im considering it, but already have too many games: Tekken Tag 2, Battlefield 3 and Assassin's Creed 3 (<and the Vita version).

One thing I want to know is about the car customizations, are they any good?

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote