news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-04-2012, 08:47 AM   #46
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and yet Rza would still fuck any of your girlfriends if he played them 8 diagriams

you lose

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #47
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

While y'all was sleeping during 8 Diagrams I was listening to this masterpiece

RZA killing it and GZA rapping: Hitting them from well conceiled firing positions
with explosiveness that'll make the deaf listen = instant win

Why so much hate on 8 Diagrams and no hate on Iron Flag
It's forbidden around here but I'll say it
8 Diagrams >>>> Iron Flag imo

8 Diagrams is more interesting, it's refreshing, more experimental but no wack Trackmasters on there charging Wu for a shit beat. Iron Flag had better rapping, worse production but overall I'd say 8 Diagrams is better.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #48
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

8 Diagrams is fuckin nice imo. A different type/mood of music than previous efforts by the group. but high in quality for the most part imo.

Last edited by RUSHING PLATYPUS; 11-04-2012 at 09:40 AM.
RUSHING PLATYPUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #49
habitual_line_steppr

habitual_line_steppr grasshopper

"Divine and Rza has Conference calls with the Clan next week. They will be going into the studio next month to start recording a new album. Now to synchronizing everyone's schedule." <<<< from wu-tang facebook page... hope this is true !
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #50
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
For me, 8 Diagrams was too eccentric and experimental production wise for me to like it. Half the beats on it were slow and boring, and had almost no melody except for While My Heart Gently Weeps.

When I first got the album, I was really thinking to myself like "man, there really aren't that many head nodding bangers on this, tracks like Reunited or For Heavens Sake" type tracks.

Most of the beats were slow or had no melody, like Campfire.....who can listen to that sh!t???
What about Wolves, Rushing Elephants and Unpredictable?

You didn't like those?
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #51
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

So apparently Rza and Divine are making conference calls with the clan next week to start working on this album....we will see
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #52
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

My wish list, fuck it:
RZA production mainly, but more uptempo and sample based than his usual recent style.
A bit of Kanye west co production
A few soulful bronze naz bangers
Nas and or Mobb Deep collabo
Something that can actually be a hit for them, like a Bangladesh beat or rihanna feature.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #53
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

We criticize producers til they joints are right
Then acupuncture the track with pinpoints of light.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:30 PM   #54
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Hope it's true that they start recording that early - taking time = creating good things
Quote:
Originally Posted by hide1998 View Post
If the RZA isn't producing it, it's not a true Wu Tang Clan album in my book. 8 Diagrams was very progressive from a production standpoint. I can actually imagine live bands doing those songs. Great album then and now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
While y'all was sleeping during 8 Diagrams I was listening to this masterpiece

RZA killing it and GZA rapping: Hitting them from well conceiled firing positions
with explosiveness that'll make the deaf listen = instant win

Why so much hate on 8 Diagrams and no hate on Iron Flag
It's forbidden around here but I'll say it
8 Diagrams >>>> Iron Flag imo

8 Diagrams is more interesting, it's refreshing, more experimental but no wack Trackmasters on there charging Wu for a shit beat. Iron Flag had better rapping, worse production but overall I'd say 8 Diagrams is better.
Thank you

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #55
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

8D was a dope album my only issue is the filler tracks at the end, disregarding Life Changes. I think that cats dont like the album cuz of what Rae said about it before it even came out. Chances are he was talking about the beats and concept that Rza initially envisioned for the album.

Rza wanted to do a sunday morning album, but the rest of the clan wasnt feeling the idea, so then he went back and did his more normal thing.

LoTec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #56
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
8D was a dope album my only issue is the filler tracks at the end, disregarding Life Changes. I think that cats dont like the album cuz of what Rae said about it before it even came out. Chances are he was talking about the beats and concept that Rza initially envisioned for the album.
Ofcourse, most of the people hate it because Rae and Ghost hated it before it even came out. It has filler, so what, it has great tracks. Life Changes by the way I thought had a very good beat but it was kind of irritating that RZA had the sample playing after every verse. If he did it just 3 times or something it would have been a better track.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #57
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I love 8D. There I said it. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:45 PM   #58
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
and yet Rza would still fuck any of your girlfriends if he played them 8 diagriams

you lose
PROBABLY OLD ICE CREAM RZA, NEW RZA GETS SONNED BY WHITE WOMEN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #59
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
PROBABLY OLD ICE CREAM RZA, NEW RZA GETS SONNED BY WHITE WOMEN
that cum guzzler chealse needs to be sent to the middle east, put on a burqa and stone that bitch to death. fucking cunt
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #60
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

well if they're gonna try and do this album thing again getting the guy who shitted on the last one in public on board is a good start.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote