news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-04-2012, 11:03 AM   #226
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea really, thats the scary part smh

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #227
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Most people only see black men in one way, and that way isn't very motivating.

Not all black chicks are pretend-to-be-strong women, some are good but they need guidance. The truth is that we are constantly challenged and not trusted as black men. As a result, we have to PROVE ourselves of our own worth but that isn't enough. So, the hate is still there.
Why do they need constant assurances? Is it because they are well adjusted and mentally balanced? If you prove that you are a good man and you are still treated like an enemy, maybe you should not even consider them for a relationship. Maybe the problem is with them.

Try to find a person who is not as damaged. A person who is not a cynic and a skeptic and narrow minded (those things are big in the black community). Try to find somebody who will love you for who you are, and not somebody who cannot even see you cuz they may be blinded by skin colour and other stuff.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:49 PM   #228
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Try to find somebody who will love you for who you are,

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #229
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Why do they need constant assurances? Is it because they are well adjusted and mentally balanced? If you prove that you are a good man and you are still treated like an enemy, maybe you should not even consider them for a relationship. Maybe the problem is with them.

Try to find a person who is not as damaged. A person who is not a cynic and a skeptic and narrow minded (those things are big in the black community). Try to find somebody who will love you for who you are, and not somebody who cannot even see you cuz they may be blinded by skin colour and other stuff.
I understand where you're coming from. This is the problem: Trying to search for someone who isn't damaged is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Who hasn't been damaged in some way or form from previous relationships, especially women.

I'm not an angel, nor is anyone else. The hate thing is normal but I'm not going to change who I am to please anyone. I can only try to pursue who I think will be worth pursuing.

I'm usually tossed to the side and I feel that I'm just another guy with a car and some cash. It's whatever at this point.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #230
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I'm telling you, find your true talent and then finding a good woman won't be so hard.

Maybe your talent is conversation Tectrus, don't let that fall by the wayside.

Talk to them and let the conversation lead to something deeper.

You and CJ sound bitter, but you both also sound like you're lost on the approach.

Wow her with intellect on the first impression, then you proceed from there.

Maybe these things just work for me because I'm a brand new type for some of these women, but it gets me in more often than not.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #231
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's my thing. Why don't you get the fuck out of these twamp sac ass environments when looking for black women?

I don't ever have a problem finding reasonable black women because i'm not crawling around human sewers. Why not go to a church, a university campus, and african american community gathering of distinction, WORK?! and get off youtube bruh?

I made this thread cause i thought the nigga in it was funny and butt hurt. Now it's the black bitch boy beach house extraveganza. Ignorant ass bitch men that look for women on youtube and worldstarhip hop.com.

Black women aren't different from white women, at all. They look better when you bend them over because their vagina forms into their ass a lot better, and they have a different hair texture at times, but there's really no difference.

If you're a loser you're going to be surrounded with loser ass women bruh. If all the black women around you are unreasonable you're unreasonable.

I was in DC/Baltimore for like 4 days and was pulling numbers from black women that were completely reasonable and normal for sport. None of them were the type of women described in this piece as i am not the type of black man that would be described in a piece that was similar.

I look at black men that are still complaining and live in places like the east coast or atlanta packed with cosby ass bitches and most parts as a majority, and are dwelling on twamp nut ass sewer bitches.

You don't see white people complaining about women and listing trailer park qualities. They're not going to rumage through the trailer park for bitches and if they're constantly encountering trailer bitches they're fucking trailer themselves bruh.

This shit isn't rocket science. Ironman is too much of a pussy and he's intimidated by black women, possibly women in general, and Charles Jones is a goof ball from hell. Finding normal ass black women is not difficult what so ever, and i don't encounter these problems because I know what bitch is a loser and what bitch isn't being that im a part of the human, offline, race.

The best is champion ass black women are single as well. It's like being a kid in a candy factory in the places you gays live. I had one black bitch try to scam me for money, but i knew she was a scumbag and we were mutually using each other for gentials, that's cool, im not going to list her in my encounters with black women because she's a sociopath and abnormal. Otherwise it's not that deep. They have annoying female mannerisms but deal with it, faggot.

black american males should just admit they're not attracted to black women and stop making 'reasons'. If you're not attracted cool, it's not that deep nigga.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:58 PM   #232
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they literally have all black colleges outside of nebraska nigga. you know how crazy that shit is to a young HICK? You can literally walk through the PhD program hallway of a school that specializes in packing it's self with reasonable negro women, wtf is your problem?!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #233
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

They literally have black suburbs pack with bitches of more distinction than all of you gays combine. Where the hell did you fail at? Normal human beings aren't in the minority, that's why they're classified as normal. Except black men date women because of their hair and fat so obviously you're going to keep taking L's like a pussy.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #234
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

I was seeing broads that looked like this

Just fucking getting coffee and pretending to be busy on a laptop and shit. I didn't even know these bitches existed. Go to youtube and listen to Bria Myles. Just a normal ass broad dude. No attitude. No fuckin, whatever the hell your butt hurt about, clearly don't care about your gay ass money. She even comes off as kinda shy and timid. So where the fuck were you gay ass niggas when bitches like this were on the come up!? These are broads in your community. I'll never say every black women looks like this but none of you gay boys can act like you've lived your life and not encountered lava ass black bitches like this because I do VISITING places like Dallas, and DC.

Just chilling and shit, fucking laughing on the phone and acting like a normal ass broad dude. Yeah bitches get crazy when they're fine but that's universal and so fucking what bruh, that's the price for their fineness, just deal with it faggot. Man up. Get some fucking bitch control nigga.

black bitches are ridiculous, but wtf nigga so are you! your a black ridiculous ass motherfucker too just deal with it nigga. all niggas are ridiculous. I'm not going to say these girls im randomly encountering are perfect, but with some bitch control they're manageable and so what if you want a dime you just have to deal with her shit bruh. Quit being gay.

Last edited by TSA; 11-04-2012 at 10:13 PM.
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #235
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:30 AM   #236
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #237
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wonder how much Tsa spends on these sluts..dude must have an empty bank account.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #238
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TSA me some good points, as usual.

And still got to call everyone he directed is comments at a pussy in the process.

Nice work.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #239
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

CJs and tectrus moas opinion of what a good woman is is probably very different from tsas because theyre more delicate sensitive and tender creatures than most

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #240
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Did you just call them moist pussies?