news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Knowledge is power

I don't see it that way.

Power implies knowledge (if you do something, you obviously know how to do it).

But knowledge does not necessarily lead to power (it is possible to know something, but are unable to do it).

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

scientist do not run countries

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

Someone had to first use power to bring a piece of knowledge into existence. Once said person learns said knowledge of a subject, then it can be used. An example would be the atom bomb. Which obviously is extremely powerful. Of coarse, we have game shows which reward knowledge.

Electricity(a form of power) is first used in the bodies process of doing anything.

So id have to say, power is knowledge, and then knowledge is power. Amongst many other things.

Last edited by BrokenWrists; 11-04-2012 at 08:35 PM.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

the atom bomb

people used there powers of being human (arms, thought, sight, hearing, etc.) to theorize and experiment so they could learn.

they then came up with a bomb

the power was there first

power is energy. without it, you cannot even get knowledge.

Quote:
Old 11-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #5
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

"How electrical brain stimulation can change the way we think
After my brain was jolted, says Sally Adee, I had a near-spiritual experience"

http://theweek.com/article/index/226...way-we-think/1

UNDERSTANDING HOW THE BRAIN WORKS

http://www.tbiguide.com/howbrainworks.html

I was probably wrong.

Last edited by BrokenWrists; 11-04-2012 at 10:16 PM.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #6
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was building with the god the other day, and he made some mock 5% comment about knowledge, and I replied by saying "People say "knowledge is power" but really a good pair of tits are much more powerful."

It was a joke but at the same time I realised it was absolutely true.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:04 AM   #7
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

first off a more important and fundamental question is needed to be answered. and that is "what exactly is power?"

some definitions state that its the rate at wheich energy is being used. some say that its the mount of influence or authority a thing has.

in philosophical use i think that complete power is complete free will. and so therefore power is the amount of free will you have.

and someone with complete power will be able to do anything and he will therefore he will see the world/universe as a blank canvas where he can create his own rules.

a person with complete power wouldnt have knowledge of gravity or any laws of physics becuse if he did then hed be restricted to making everything being effected by gravity.

a person with complete power would have a completely empty mind so no i dont think knowledge is power.

but another important question is "why did people say that 'knowledge is power'?"
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #8
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The way I see it, knowledge is good to have but you're useless without resources. We live in the information age, so anyone can gain assess to knowledge via internet. There are a lot of people who're VERY intelligent, but some are broke. Why? No resources to achieve their goals.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #9
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
There are a lot of people who're VERY intelligent, but some are broke. Why? No resources to achieve their goals.

And there was a guy who was not so smart who was President of U.S. not too long ago. He had power. And he achieved many things.

Quote:
Old 11-06-2012, 02:45 AM   #10
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Knowledge is power. Power doesn't imply application of power. A battery stores power but untill it is activated it is unable to accomplish anything.

The birth of action or achievement requires the unification of power and will.

Will once united with power gives birth to action.

This is the Holy Trinity.

Father (Will) + Holy Spirit/Mother (Power) gives birth to Son (Action)

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #11
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I don't see it that way.

Power implies knowledge (if you do something, you obviously know how to do it).

But knowledge does not necessarily lead to power (it is possible to know something, but are unable to do it).
truth!!!!!

that whole knowledge is power shit was a phrase concockted by people who got no power...

basically the ultimate form of power is health, wealth(not to be confused with riches), longevity, equality, and connection with the unknowable AKA the spirit realm

in other words when you internally hygenic, properly nourished, got a de-calcified pineal organ, you treat everyone and everything like you treat yourself, you vibrating at a high frequency, and you got a nasty God science....thats power

yeah controlling land and resources and bench pressing 300 pounds is power too but its inferior to true power....

and yeah....you can have all the knowledge in the word....if its not put to use its defineatly not power....you could have all the college degrees in the world.....if you not healthy then you really don't have true power.....

eye cee eleven as a master number cuz it implies the knowledge of all knowledge.....the most precious knowledge...

eye think the confusion is that knowledge(1) is that primary connection with the primordial(zero) which created the heavens and the earth.....we get knowledge through our 7 senses and a variety of other ways...knowledge is everything we percieve....eye cee knowledge as the unceen form of Allah.....being that knowledge is da closest to the creator of the heavens and the earth and power that people confuse it with power in the physical realm....

actually....divine culture is POWER!!!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #12
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

weve got more than 7 senses. in fact weve got more than 10 senses
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #13
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
weve got more than 7 senses. in fact weve got more than 10 senses
eye smell you!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:45 AM   #14
ratty mayonnaise

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWrists View Post
"How electrical brain stimulation can change the way we think
After my brain was jolted, says Sally Adee, I had a near-spiritual experience"

http://theweek.com/article/index/226...way-we-think/1

UNDERSTANDING HOW THE BRAIN WORKS

http://www.tbiguide.com/howbrainworks.html

I was probably wrong.

I could answer the OP in different ways..
but ill go like this

if you knew the base constructs of this reality,, which are seen through fibonacci/electric universe/holographic universe/in our dna/vibrations/sound/digital

then that knowledge. would be powerful, as you could restrict peoples versions of reality.. for example..

ie visible light makes up how much?

thats all we get to 'experience' but if you could program the surroundings that those who experience 'life' in the visible world... then.. your knowledge is power....

as rakimwutanggrapzionirocks said, we have over 7 senses, all the senses use electrical signals to communicate with the brain ( in computers it would be binary codes.. / hex ) if you had teh knowledge on how to manipulate these senses., then you would have power...

if you haz knowledge to manipulate the visible light/normal matter.. then you haz the power.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:59 AM   #15
ratty mayonnaise

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote