news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-04-2012, 11:54 PM   #61
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
8 Diagrams >>>> Iron Flag imo
Of course. 8 Diagrams is even better than The W.

Click Click is the shit though.
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:08 AM   #62
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Ofcourse, most of the people hate it because Rae and Ghost hated it before it even came out. It has filler, so what, it has great tracks. Life Changes by the way I thought had a very good beat but it was kind of irritating that RZA had the sample playing after every verse. If he did it just 3 times or something it would have been a better track.
my point is Rae and Ghost may not have even been talking about 8D as we know it but talking about the "Sunday Morning" album that Rza wanted to make initially.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:53 AM   #63
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post

Click Click is the shit though.
If it was a year ago I would agree and I still think some things about 8 Diagrams are better than The W. The best tracks on The W are better than the best tracks on 8 Diagrams tho. I'd say they're about even; The W is probably a little bit better.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:59 AM   #64
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

8 Diagrams is mixtape material at best. Don't really feels like a group effort....comparing to previous albums and other groups, 8 Diagrams isn't good to anybody but a few die hard wu fans.

Big Doe Rehab >>>>>
Old 11-05-2012, 09:39 AM   #65
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
8 Diagrams is mixtape material at best. Don't really feels like a group effort....comparing to previous albums and other groups, 8 Diagrams isn't good to anybody but a few die hard wu fans.

Big Doe Rehab >>>>>
Nothing on Big Doe Rehab beats the Heart Gently Weeps or even Sunlight.

Big Doe was a good album..Slow Down and Yolanda's House are sick! Apart from Rae's verse on Yolanda's house....wack...his delivery is just wack now...i don't know what happened to Rae's delivery..it's horrible. Sometimes he can get away with it..but most of the time it's boring.

Go back to Bulletproof Wallets and listen to his verse on "never the same again" and you'll see what Rae used to be capable of..in terms of flow and delivery.

Now it seems like he's just rapping in one long line.
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #66
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
Nothing on Big Doe Rehab beats the Heart Gently Weeps or even Sunlight.

Big Doe was a good album..Slow Down and Yolanda's House are sick! Apart from Rae's verse on Yolanda's house....wack...his delivery is just wack now...i don't know what happened to Rae's delivery..it's horrible. Sometimes he can get away with it..but most of the time it's boring.

Go back to Bulletproof Wallets and listen to his verse on "never the same again" and you'll see what Rae used to be capable of..in terms of flow and delivery.

Now it seems like he's just rapping in one long line.
You see, the way people are complaining about GZA, I've been feeling about Rae for years. At least GZA usually has something clever to say. To me, Rae doesn't really contribute anything. Just peep his verse off The Gently Weeps. Just boring. He seems to do better on his own albums, songs like "The Scroll" are proof of that.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:06 AM   #67
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"8 Diagrams is mixtape material at best. Don't really feels like a group effort....comparing to previous albums and other groups, 8 Diagrams isn't good to anybody but a few die hard wu fans."

Iron Flag is more comparable to mixtape material. That album hardly feels like a group effort & is more of a collection of random Wu songs.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #68
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"8 Diagrams is mixtape material at best. Don't really feels like a group effort....comparing to previous albums and other groups, 8 Diagrams isn't good to anybody but a few die hard wu fans."

Iron Flag is more comparable to mixtape material. That album hardly feels like a group effort & is more of a collection of random Wu songs.
truth

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #69
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
You see, the way people are complaining about GZA, I've been feeling about Rae for years. At least GZA usually has something clever to say. To me, Rae doesn't really contribute anything. Just peep his verse off The Gently Weeps. Just boring. He seems to do better on his own albums, songs like "The Scroll" are proof of that.
You seem to read my mind. Exactly.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:33 PM   #70
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitche Manito View Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:59 PM   #71
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rza would fuck your girlfriends while you laid there stiff scared to death thinking about 8 diagrams

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #72
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

Whoever said 8D is better than The W is outta their fucking minds haha.
I still believe the new album is gonna be better than 8D hopefully.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:25 PM   #73
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
What about Wolves, Rushing Elephants and Unpredictable?

You didn't like those?
Wolves was ok but I liked the original "disco" type version that was never released....it was more uptempo.

Unpredictable was ok, but I just know Wu is capable of so much more...

Tracks like Rushing Elephants and Unpredictable are OK by Wu standards, but when you compare them to previous bangers like Heaterz, Reunited, or Itz Yourz, they just don't stack up.....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #74
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

What RZA and the Wu need to do (which probably won't happen) is to get all the generals in the studio at the same time, and bang out some ill tracks....get focused, feed off each others energy....become competitive again....thats what they used to do, is see who could 1-up eachother with the rhymes on each track. Now their mentality is just like "Fuck it, let me just spit this average 16 and get the F outta here...."

No emailed verses, no phoned in verses or any bullshit like that....

Get the Wu Elements producers in there....4th and True Master.....get Bronze....have like 15 dudes in the studio at the same time, just wildin out givin ideas...

Not just one some "oh, only Ghost and Rae are on this track, so the other 7 generals are nowhere to be found.....".....nahhhh.....even if you ain't on the track, get your ass in the studio and give input and ideas.....

WTF does dudes like U-God, GZA, and Deck gotta do anyway? Its not like their grindin out new music on the daily......

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #75
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
What RZA and the Wu need to do (which probably won't happen) is to get all the generals in the studio at the same time, and bang out some ill tracks....get focused, feed off each others energy....become competitive again....thats what they used to do, is see who could 1-up eachother with the rhymes on each track. Now their mentality is just like "Fuck it, let me just spit this average 16 and get the F outta here...."

No emailed verses, no phoned in verses or any bullshit like that....

Get the Wu Elements producers in there....4th and True Master.....get Bronze....have like 15 dudes in the studio at the same time, just wildin out givin ideas...

Not just one some "oh, only Ghost and Rae are on this track, so the other 7 generals are nowhere to be found.....".....nahhhh.....even if you ain't on the track, get your ass in the studio and give input and ideas.....

WTF does dudes like U-God, GZA, and Deck gotta do anyway? Its not like their grindin out new music on the daily......
#

truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote