news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp
Default The Man With The Iron Fists

peeped the movie at midnight showing, pretty good movie all in all

action scenes are all over the beginning and middle of the movie, the ending it kind of lacked aside from the finishing move LOL... dont know if it was the theatre i was in, but it was pretty low in volume...

i can see where eli roth helped out and tarentino, but its just nice to see shaw brother references and style in this day and age...

ARE WE NOT THE STRONGEST?!?!

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:57 PM   #2
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know if I should see this or not. The trailer doesn't do it for me at all.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #3
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Definitely not for the general public. They won't understand the references if either A) Are not fans of Wu B) Don't know about Tarantino's style of movie C) Don't know of the Shaw Brothers influence.

The movie was alright, not too bad (as Im not a fan of Tarantino's style of movie). I feel the action scenes were really good with the different weapons, powers, costumes, choreographs and the awesome characters from each clan. The movie have a classic Kung Fu type of story, very fitting. But it would've more potential if it was more polished and taken more seriously.

BTW... that last blow was exaggerated as fuck, it made me laugh.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 11-04-2012 at 01:12 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:20 AM   #4
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
Definitely not for the general public. They won't understand the references if either A) Are not fans of Wu B) Don't know about Tarantino's style of movie C) Don't know of the Shaw Brothers influence.

The movie was alright, not too bad (as Im not a fan of Tarantino's style of movie). I feel the action scenes were really good with the different weapons, powers, costumes, choreographs and the awesome characters from each clan. The movie have a classic Kung Fu type of story, very fitting. But it would've more potential if it was more polished and taken more seriously.

BTW... that last blow was exaggerated as fuck, it made me laugh.
yeah the last part was hella funny... but it does fit in to the shaw brothers style of outrageous endings LOL! and the movie was like a combo or 5 deadly venoms and return of the 5 deadly venoms...

lmao at russell crowe, fat as fuck now LOL MAXIMUS!

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #5
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

I just got back from watching this and i thought is was dope as fuck. They took classic kung fu and polished it up with new age filming. i liked the part when my dude changed his fighting stance and rza pauses and says... Tiger style. u kinda wanna just scream out FUCK YEA! and Yeah the finishing move was exaggerated but it was was dope as shit, Especially when rza smirked then turned around to perform the final attack. The best way I could describe this or compare it would b a new version of the kid with the Golden arms. I especially like that they started the movie off by rockin to some shame on a nigga...i mean its only right. And I'm buying the DVD when it drops...WHAT!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #6
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

purposely aint gonna read this thread cuz im seein it on wed. will add on later.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I don't know if I should see this or not. The trailer doesn't do it for me at all.
Sounds like you better cuddle up in a snuggy and put in a Tyler Perry flick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #8
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahahah!!!!

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #9
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

The only suspect part of the movie is..........ok so SPOILER ALERT: So Rza gets both his arms chopped off...when he throws on the iron fists, he's moving his fingers around??????? lol
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #10
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
The only suspect part of the movie is..........ok so SPOILER ALERT: So Rza gets both his arms chopped off...when he throws on the iron fists, he's moving his fingers around??????? lol
That's the part where he explains about the Chi energy and how it can move objects. BTW... that part where he gets his arm cut off, RZA did an awesome job. He really sounded scared and in pain.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #11
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
That's the part where he explains about the Chi energy and how it can move objects. BTW... that part where he gets his arm cut off, RZA did an awesome job. He really sounded scared and in pain.
aight cool, I kept thinking method man was gonna come out and save him with that hammer from the wu tang game lol
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #12
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Sounds like you better cuddle up in a snuggy and put in a Tyler Perry flick
Lol. Not at all.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #13
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Remember there was a part where his master was telling him when yor chi is strong you can move inanimate objects.

Edit: Somebody already explained that my bad lol

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:11 AM   #14
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Yeah shit I was almost hurting during the arm scene, RZA propely conveyed the pain
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #15
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

He got his arms cut the fuck off. LOL

He was protecting his neck when he should have protected his arms.