news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #106
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
You're looking for a bedtime album.
You can't front on beats like 7 Pounds (this one is 5/5), Alphabets & Groundbreaking.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #107
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i'm fronting on them you massive fucking douchebag.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #108
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You guys are cray man..

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #109
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Come on that was 95. It's 2012, you can't compare a classic year where there was a classic dropping every 10 days to a piece of shit year like this. RZA is grown and doesn't need to go back to 95, no matter how much we hope that happens
2012 a shit year? you are crazy dude!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #110
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
i'm fronting on them you massive fucking douchebag.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #111
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
2012 a shit year? you are crazy dude!
I was talking about comparing 95 and 2012. 95 classic after classic in the MAINSTREAM, 2012 only great underground albums.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #112
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
I was talking about comparing 95 and 2012. 95 classic after classic in the MAINSTREAM, 2012 only great underground albums.
yeah, 94 or 95 might have been the best years ever in terms of hip-hop, but this year has been great in my opinion, the best year in long time if you ask me.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:41 AM   #113
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
and yet Rza would still fuck any of your girlfriends if he played them 8 diagriams

you lose
after countless girl related comments u make I've come to a conclusion that you must be a virgin

or just boyishly horny
Old 11-07-2012, 12:47 AM   #114
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
Nothing on Big Doe Rehab beats the Heart Gently Weeps or even Sunlight.

Big Doe was a good album..Slow Down and Yolanda's House are sick! Apart from Rae's verse on Yolanda's house....wack...his delivery is just wack now...i don't know what happened to Rae's delivery..it's horrible. Sometimes he can get away with it..but most of the time it's boring.

Go back to Bulletproof Wallets and listen to his verse on "never the same again" and you'll see what Rae used to be capable of..in terms of flow and delivery.

Now it seems like he's just rapping in one long line.

Walk Around >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the whole 8 Diagrams. Where Big Doe does have some forgettable tracks, 8D have boring tracks all over, even those with solid production. The album didn't sell well because it was not bumping as you would expect from a wu-tang album. Believe me, A LOT of people downloaded 8D. But nobody cares about this album, anybody saying it's a classic or anything like that needs his head checked.

Also Iron Flag has still some really strong songs, the Wu was rapping a lot better than they were on 8D.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:52 AM   #115
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
You can't front on beats like Alphabets & Groundbreaking.
True, I'll give you those two. That's it from that album.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:20 AM   #116
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Yes, I also thought the beats was pretty inconsistent, but there's always like at least 2 or 3 really good ones. I'd still place 7 Pounds above these 2 beats.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #117
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
uhhhh....."pencil"???

prod. by allah math
Old 11-07-2012, 11:33 PM   #118
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Man, 8D is not terrible. The issue is it did NOT feel like a Wu-Tang album because you can actually sense the tension on that record. Ghost only on like what 4 songs?? Blasphemy!
Old 11-08-2012, 04:01 AM   #119
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

3 verses & a chorus line from GFK
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:54 AM   #120
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
"I've been talking to some of the guys, I was like, 'Yo, look, I would suggest that you put down everything you know, and trust me one more time,' " RZA told the New York Times last month.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote