Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #256
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Earth Surfin' Thru Da Universe
Posts: 10,699
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 49
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Like Pac said, "I don't want it if it's that easy."
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.





Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #257
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man
 
RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: West coast
Posts: 13,221
Rep Power: 76
RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Word is bondage
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #258
IrOnMaN
{-____-}
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Posts: 8,887
Rep Power: 42
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Tsa ,jokes and ethers aside, don't play russian roulette with hoodrat pussy,especially in the D. One african man to the next
Yep!

Getting a woman is no problem. That's easy. I'm talking maintaining a relationship. I want to be here for the long-terms. People these days just don't want to get married or have a good relationship. It's like what Sunny Winters stated, no one wants to work but people want to f***.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #259
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully
 
Uncle Steezo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 5th Dimension
Posts: 14,677
Rep Power: 117
Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

tetris, i offered you a few opportunities to meet some beautiful good clean college grad black women. you dont want no pussy.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:49 AM   #260
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 39,621
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default

Give him some of teh dicks he can Binge on

Stop playing softball coach

__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #261
IrOnMaN
{-____-}
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Posts: 8,887
Rep Power: 42
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
tetris, i offered you a few opportunities to meet some beautiful good clean college grad black women. you dont want no pussy.
Style, I was busy and working like crazy. I have time now.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #262
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs
 
ShaDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: MAFIA LAND
Posts: 10,820
Rep Power: 57
ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default

Tertus, there's always time for vagina.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:17 AM   #263
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk
 
food for thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Across the border
Posts: 16,907
Rep Power: 98
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

ahahahahahahh

"I was busy"
__________________
We do it for the people.


From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #264
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user
 
CharlesJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 10,261
Rep Power: 0
CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default

I take back what i said about i love black women. I hate them stuck up, golddigging, attitude, having a bunch of kids, welfare bitches. Fuck em. White women ain't shit either. I know some of ya'll may think i'm a loser when it comes to getting women and i don't care. I ain't chasing after bitches no more. Ya'll men can continue to chase after their stupid materialistic asses but i'm done with them. I like black women but most black women are evil and it's a damn shame the things that black men gotta go through with black women just to get some pussy. First thing ignorant black men wanna assume when black men say they hate black women is that they're gonna be gay but that's not true. I don't care if i don't get pussy until i die. I'll always like black women but they're evil.



Props to that lightskin black guy Jerry Lavigne on Youtube who posted don't chase women. He was saying some true stuff about black women. Black men are always chasing black women because they want sex when they should be having their mind on important stuff like getting a job, getting a car, having a house or apartment, reading books so you can educate your mind. I don't like stupid black men who diss black men who aren't getting pussy. What's funny about that? I don't see nothing funny about black men who don't have a black woman or a white woman.



Ignorant black men act like something is wrong with black men that don't have a black woman as if black men who don't have a black woman don't want a black woman or a white woman. I don't think black men who aren't having sex should be rushed into having a girlfriend until they're ready to have one. A lot of black men are afraid of being laughed at for not having a girlfriend and that's why so many of them rush into having sex and then when their bitch asses get black women pregnant, they run away. Plus some of them are having sex with black women without using condoms and getting Aids and HIV and ain't a damn thing funny about that.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #265
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete
 
rakimkoolgrapwutang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Yakub's Bum Hole
Posts: 1,690
Rep Power: 6
rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk
Default

u have to keep trying CJ
__________________


ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #266
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user
 
CharlesJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 10,261
Rep Power: 0
CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default

No i don't have to keep trying. Fuck them black and white bitches. Black women are fucked up and the fucked up thing about it is they don't care. Since they aren't trying to change, then their bitch asses need to stop complaining about black men dissing them calling them bitches, hoes, golddiggers. Black women don't respect themselves. So why should black men respect them? They live in the past and are too damn emotional. That's why so many of them got a attitude. But i also blame black men for black women being fucked up because too many black men have hurt black women by cheating on them. That's why when black women meet new black men, new black men get rejected and black women give them attitude because of black men that have hurt them in the past and black women can't get over that.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #267
TSA
www.majeofficial.com
 
TSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 33,793
Rep Power: 114
TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

why don't you just deal with it though?
If you're with a woman and she's making excessive material demands why don't you tell her to knock it off? or say no? exactly why type of woman are you looking for? there's no such a thing as perfect, just deal with it
__________________
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #268
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete
 
rakimkoolgrapwutang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Yakub's Bum Hole
Posts: 1,690
Rep Power: 6
rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i don't have to keep trying. Fuck them black and white bitches. Black women are fucked up and the fucked up thing about it is they don't care. Since they aren't trying to change, then their bitch asses need to stop complaining about black men dissing them calling them bitches, hoes, golddiggers. Black women don't respect themselves. So why should black men respect them? They live in the past and are too damn emotional. That's why so many of them got a attitude. But i also blame black men for black women being fucked up because too many black men have hurt black women by cheating on them. That's why when black women meet new black men, new black men get rejected and black women give them attitude because of black men that have hurt them in the past and black women can't get over that.
but what about when u said this

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I do believe there's some good black women because i used to have one. She was kinda thick but she's a good woman and i made a terrible mistake breaking up with her. I broke up with her because she has 3 daughters and at the time i didn't want a woman who has kids but i liked her kids and they liked me. I haven't seen her in a long time and if i saw her again, i would get back with her. I know that isn't gonna happen because she lives in Cleveland and i don't wanna move back there. The things i miss about being with her is that i used to go to her house on the weekends and sometimes she would cook and sometimes i would go to Pizza Hut and share a pizza with her and her kids. We used to lay in the bed and watch tv and i would massage and kiss her feet. She would rub and kiss my back. It's hard to find women like her. She never asked me for money and she never asked me to buy her anything. I would've bought her some gifts anyway because she's a nice woman.
i also thought u were going to be going on dating websites and shit
__________________


ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #269
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete
 
rakimkoolgrapwutang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Yakub's Bum Hole
Posts: 1,690
Rep Power: 6
rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
why don't you just deal with it though?
If you're with a woman and she's making excessive material demands why don't you tell her to knock it off? or say no? exactly why type of woman are you looking for? there's no such a thing as perfect, just deal with it
i think its because CJ is more pure and gentle and tender than majority of people in the world that if someone breaks his heart that it causes him unbearable pain.
__________________


ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #270
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user
 
CharlesJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 10,261
Rep Power: 0
CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default

TSA, i never said i was looking for a perfect woman. I know nobody is perfect. I'm just looking for a good black woman or good white woman that doesn't have a attitude, doesn't have a bunch of kids, isn't a golddigger. It's so hard to find a good black woman and i'm tired of looking. I thought about trying dating websites but i don't want to. I'd rather meet a woman on the street because sometimes women on dating websites can lie about what they look like and post fake pictures of other women. A black or white woman is gonna have to approach me if she wants to get to know me because i'm tired of women's bullshit. I know i posted about having a good black woman but that was so long ago, back in the 90's.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one