news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #16
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao @ $300 for plastic

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #17
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im a wait til 2019 for the 10th anniversary Dopium Ironman Indiglo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #18
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who pays hundreds of dollars for these things? Can't think of anyone on here who wud...so if not anyone on here then who!?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:52 AM   #19
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/
sickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #20
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

The fact that its plastic does not make it expensive.....some of you must be slow.....

It's expensive because its very limited, apparently only 500-1000 were made, and it's a Wu Tang Collectors item. So what you are really getting is a piece of Wu-Tang history right there....

Its all about supply and demand.....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
The fact that its plastic does not make it expensive.....some of you must be slow.....

It's expensive because its very limited, apparently only 500-1000 were made, and it's a Wu Tang Collectors item. So what you are really getting is a piece of Wu-Tang history right there....

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

well, somebody has to buy this crap.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:35 AM   #23
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

funny poor bastards... hey look, my plastic g shock for 1000$ says hi to you

sickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #24
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post

well said Galvatron..

i would have bought one but they all sold out, and certainly not getting one at ebay prices..
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #25
Comptilla
HiP-HoP HeAD

Comptilla shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_whistler_uk View Post
well said Galvatron..

i would have bought one but they all sold out, and certainly not getting one at ebay prices..
Amazon.com has it. Got mine last week. Dope watch.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #26
Galvatron97
Wu-Tang Martial Expert

Galvatron97 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comptilla View Post
Amazon.com has it. Got mine last week. Dope watch.
Nice....these dudes don't know what they talking about....they don't want to pay for that but dudes will go out and buy that Purple tape Get on Down set for 50+ bucks.....

50 bucks for a cassette tape basically.....

So whats the difference?

Both are pieces of history....

Galvatron97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:22 AM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Consuming brainless children.

Hey I got some limited supply pubic hairs. They are going for 200 dollars a strand.

They are limited and have been with the finest of women. Theyve been to numerous Wu concerts. They have traveled the world.

They have a long fulfilling history I suggest ya'll get it while its still available i'm about to manscape them for life.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:39 AM   #28
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The fact that it's plastic puts the real value at about $50 tops. The whole "limited edition" is to rope fools in to buying them without thinking not to mention the watch itself looks fucking wack. For $300 you can buy a real classy watch that doesn't look like you got it from a petrol station
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:55 AM   #29
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

G-Shocks are one of the few things that are worth every penny. Indestructible watches that will work for years straight without caring. They're great for when you don't want to risk your $xxxx+ automatic watches. I'd rather buy a nice G-Shock watch than some dumb limited edition sneakers. The Wu watch is fugly though.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:00 AM   #30
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

300-400???, motherfuckers must be out they mind!
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote