news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-06-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Prodigy has 'epiphany'.

Quote:
On Election Day 2012, TheSource.com gives Prodigy a platform to share his thoughts on President Barack Obama, politics and voting. Read the lengthily statement from the Queens MC.
- Sean Lynch (@Kiddfuture)

Last night I had an epiphany. Since a young teenager I've studied about the history of American/World politics, science, human rights, spirituality and diet.

I dont claim to be an expert in any of these fields. I have a 9th grade level education cause I dropped out to pursue my music career, but during my own personal studies I discovered a great deal about the extreme levels of evil, trickery, racisim, ignorance and just straight up un-God like thoughts and actions of many people of all races and cultures throughout history. But especially the extreme hatred and mental/physical/spiritual violence that has been perpetuated on black people.

I say that cause I'm black and I was raised by a very culturally aware black family who experienced all of this negativity first hand and who were also, by the will of God and their own hard work, able to rise above the negativity and become positive, successful people in their life. So I was constantly reminded of it all.

My fathers side of the family being dark skinned blacks from the south and my mothers side being very light skinned half black half caucasion from Ireland. This gave me examples of racisim from both sides, my mothers side was hated on by darker skinned blacks for being lighter with hazel eyes and my fathers side hated on by whites.

In my late teens my studies focused mostly on race in politics and how there were no representives of my black culture in the long line of American presidents. Not to mention the few to no representatives within the other political seats.

All of this made me very angry and rebelious towards the power structure and social structure that we have in this world. Yeah, I got trust issues, as any aware human being should. I don't trust the government and all of Its many branches. From the medical industry to FDA, military, banking, etc..
Serious trust issues. To make a long story as short as possible, I served 3 years in prison from 2008 to 2011 and during this time the "first" black president was elected. I was happy to see this for a few reasons, but i wasnt excited as most were. My serious trust issues came in to play like never before. My thoughts were... "who is this guy"... "why did they let this guy" ... "this gotta be a set up" ... "more trickery"
So I began studying the man Barack Obama. Reading his books, learning his policies, his beliefs and trying my best to be objective about it all. I didnt want to just jump on the bandwagon of "He's black. You're black. So support him cause you're black." At this point in my life I'm so done with racisim and thats just a pure racisit way of thinking.

I want to support him for the person he is and how he's trying to help Americans and the world. Not because he's black. My trust issues were getting in the way though and I just refused to see myself fall in line like a lamb to the slaughter. So before I went to prison and since i've been home, I've been outspoken about my stance of not believing in the political system. I realize now that I was using my power as a celebirty in the wrong way. A few things brought me to this realization but it was mostly from me sitting up all night on November 5th just thinking about how I can help make a positive difference in the world instead of a negative one. I felt like I was discouraging young voters from voting and not just any regular voting. President Obama is up for re-election and in my opinion he needs to win. Him being black shouldn't be the sole reason to vote for him and in all honesty it's not. He carries himself with class and speaks with intelligence, but him being black helps begin to erase the racist history of this world and move into a more positive direction for all humans. We need racial equality. I'm not saying President Obama is the end all cure all, but he is one hell of a start.

More importantly is the encouragement that it gives to young non-voters of all races who have serious trust issues like myself, to actually get more involved in politics and the voting process. The Presidential election is just one piece of the entire political election puzzle. Voting for Congressmen/women, Assembly men/women, Senators, Mayors, etc. is equally and even more important cause these are the people who could make a difference in your neighborhood and can also possibly make it to the Presidency one day.

In closing I just want to say. No the "illuminati" didnt threaten me or force me to have a change of heart as some may believe. Lol.

Peace
http://www.thesource.com/articles/25...cs-%26-Voting/

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Interesting...

I thought he might mention how absurd it is that this man accepted a nobel peace prize, and yet has ordered hundreds of drone strikes that have killed countless kids under the age of 10. I guess that's like the cost of war and shits yo

I like Bronco bamma cuz he wears nice ties and has nice teefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #3
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

using lol is so gangsta
Old 11-07-2012, 12:02 AM   #4
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Im choppin' up duh hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:45 AM   #5
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Very interesting.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #6
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

the joint really scrambled prison panty P's mind...

he was mr illuminati going in...

this mans backside was blown out in protective custody....

prodigy was shelled up with the trannies and creeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ the face prodigy makes when you ask if hes gay point blank

prodigy living out his fantasy as a cum sucking freak

prodigy destroyed his legacy... his mind... his group... and his career... theres no coming back from what hes done...

the most embarrassing rapper alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess he had an epiphany that he was homo in the joint!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought ALC and sid roams could save him... but theres only one thing that can set prodigy free now...

FINISHED
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #7
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahaha
Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #8
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

When p drops his lp with alchemist you'll all be ridin him again. Pun intended.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

^
Agreed
Old 11-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #10
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

tbh i dont think P is the best person to talk about politics

i'll just leave it at that...
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:23 PM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

That's good stuff Prodigy said. I was surprised to see he speaks well. I thought he was gonna say you know what i'm saying after every sentence like most rappers say LOL. It seems to me like he's changed and that's good that he's been reading books.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #12
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
That's good stuff Prodigy said. I was surprised to see he speaks well. I thought he was gonna say you know what i'm saying after every sentence like most rappers say LOL. It seems to me like he's changed and that's good that he's been reading books.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJOiP-ytsww

no disrespect to GhostFace Killah, I love the dude, you know what I mean?
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote