news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-05-2012, 05:03 AM   #1
bernie mac

bernie mac crouching tigerbernie mac crouching tiger
Default Prodigal Sunn: Hood Chroniclez

available now through podmatic, hulkshare & itunes here is the podmatic link http://prodigalsunn.podomatic.com/en...23_37_06-08_00
bernie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

sounds ok, the track with Razah prod 4th is sick tho
Old 11-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

POST THE HULKSHARE LiNK STOP BEING A BITCH

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #4
bernie mac

bernie mac crouching tigerbernie mac crouching tiger

http://www.hulkshare.com/userPublic.php?uid=1222512
bernie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:45 AM   #5
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope shit but its all one track through

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:38 AM   #6
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that shit is nice
Old 11-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #7
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Shit is dope. Prodigal, the illest killa bee!

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #8
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

Any chance someone can split this into individual MP3s? I know I'm not the only one who'd appreciate it. Listening to the mix now though, sounding dope so far.
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingaaronz View Post
Any chance someone can split this into individual MP3s? I know I'm not the only one who'd appreciate it. Listening to the mix now though, sounding dope so far.
i've been trying to look for one but i might just do myself if i do ill upload

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
PSunn
http://www.mediafire.com/?h0p8zphnnrlhyhs

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-07-2012, 11:13 PM   #11
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Someone post the 4th D & razah track.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #12
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
Someone post the 4th D & razah track.
i chopped it up for everyone just dl it

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-08-2012, 03:00 AM   #13
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Major props. Two tracks "Joy & Pain" and "Sunn Of Man" aren't on the tracklist provided, is one of these the 12 O'Clock track? If not, which one is?

Hopefully P Sunn puts this up in separate track form, might just be easier that way.

Last edited by kingaaronz; 11-08-2012 at 11:09 AM.
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:18 AM   #14
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Major orops. Two tracks "Joy & Pain" and "Sunn Of Man" aren't on the tracklist provided, is one of these the 12 O'Clock track? If not, which one is?

Hopefully P Sunn puts this up in separate track form, might just be easier that way.
Sunn of Man was of the bonus PSunn let out for free and same with Joy & Pain

NON IGNORANT...

Old 11-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #15
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The complete tracks of kings palace, live, living on top & do are there >>

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ho...ep/id574705894