news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-06-2012, 11:58 PM   #151
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

Damn. Ok - we gotta face it -- GZA ain't got no flow on it, but his lyrics are untouchable ! 5/5. He never gives a shit in terms of lyrics. That's why everybody call him Genius.
soob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #152
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

All of Wu-Tang's voices and flows have gotten worse with time.

But GZA's flow has fallen off the worst.

They still make good music...but come on.

You can't listen to GZA on, say, Legend of a Liquid Sword, then listen to him now, and say he sounds the same.

What happened to him in between Legend of a Liquid Sword and Grandmasters?

And don't start any hate, I still f-ck with GZA's music. There were nice songs on Pro Tools. They'd just be nicer if he sounded awake.

Last edited by ShortyCoffeeStain; 11-07-2012 at 05:27 PM.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #153
Don Universo
PRODIGAL SUN

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Grandmasters > Legend of L.S.

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #154
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gza> everyone here

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #155
cunt

cunt crouching tigercunt crouching tiger

gza can still do it. he was dope on purified thoughts
cunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #156
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ true

plus the lyrics are certainly there.... just needs to take a swig of an energy drink or something, make it sound like he's RAPPING instead of reading

this song's been sounding better with each listen... Masta Killa might be the illest in the group these days
Old 11-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #157
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

I must not understand this internet as well as I thought I did. This is a fan site right? It really feels like I'm in the wrong place.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #158
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sparrow=exactumondo

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:32 PM   #159
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Gza is wack, Wu-tang is wack. EVERYONE RETIRE.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #160
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

^ are you joking? cause i dont get why you would waste your time here if they suck so bad.

retire. the fuck else are they gonna do? they were born to do this shit.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:48 PM   #161
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
^ are you joking? .
I thought that was pretty obvious.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:57 PM   #162
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

lol, Hollow.

Anyway, the more I listen to this track, the more I see how GZA ain't as bad as originally perceived. I'm a Holocaust fan so flow and delivery ain't the most important thing as long as they got something to say. Well, in Holo's case, the imagery is just too damn cool.