news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #16
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
u were owned by trix

I keep you up at night.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #17
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
I keep you up at night.
thats what she said
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:02 PM   #18
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao @ "successful threads"

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #19
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Personally, I cee 6 & 7 as a type of man
I bet you do

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:35 PM   #20
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lmfao @ "successful threads"

he came in my thread to say 'it's the worst thread in the entire forum'.

it's ok now, i figured he just came in my thread for a cuddle. you know stroppy teenagers.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 11-07-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:59 PM   #21
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

You guys should be trying harder to entertain this 18yr old, lunchable legend during his study halls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:05 PM   #22
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he's 19, rob. it's different.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:15 AM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

Dude, there is no way in fuck eye'm gonna waste my time on a serious debate with you. Eye've only read a handful of your posts and it's all eye needed to deduce that you've got the intelligence level of a six year old.

this is comming from a dude who thinks that people are mindless idiots who avoid polluting their body...you are in bizarro world muh man so what you really mean is that eye got the intelligence of the architect of the heavens and earth

Eye've also noticed that you throw around the term "victim mentality" as if it's applicable to everybody who you disagree with. You clearly have no fucking idea what it even means. Let me explain it to you. It's like black people blaming the white man for all of their shortcomings. That's a victim mentality.

you got the ultimate victim mentality....you attack people who are trying to not be victims...and u only attack them cuz you lazy and these type of people expose your laziness...you don't have the DISIPLINE to live a lifestyle which avoids these toxins....and yes....this is why eye LOVE THE 5 percenters....because 5 percenters don't put the blame on the white man....the blame is placed solely on YACUB and the original people on the planet for going astray......LOL

Eye've also noticed that you inappropriately label everybody you disagree with as "lazy". So eye'll give you an example of how to use that label properly too. It's like black people complaining about how hard they have it and how racist the world is, but doing absolute fuck all to resolve this issue and create a better image and life for themselves. That's lazy.

the lazy label was used by one of the trolls up in here and eye just went and ran with it.....and it fits...YOU FUCKIN LAZY......you make no sense.....the whole purpose of your initial post in this thread is basically you attacking people who are trying to create a better life for themselves......do you take psycho meds son?

And because you're so fucking simple and probably couldn't figure this out for yourself, eye feel it necessary to point out that the reason eye copied and pasted your post instead of quoting it properly was to take the piss out of you. Eye can't believe eye actually feel the need to explain that, but eye do.

eye willl quote what Rambo told Sherriff Teagle in first blood when he caught him up in the mountain.....LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!....LET IT GO!!!! OWL GIVE YOU A WAR YOU WON"T FORGET.....

son.....just shut da fuck up....
ROFL for your noel411 inpression!! or is it a knowcheese impression. dope shit regardless

Quote:
"rakimkoolgrapwutang is a terrible poster.

eye quoted wat u said in red cuz eye c dat u vibrate at da lowect frequensy.

^^ lololol. one of the funniest posters on teh corp, still doesnt allow me to reps you

Quote:
u were owned by trix

^^ EYE dreamz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I haz bacon in teh fridge
Its a celebration. Honk honk!

for you bro, helping you celebrate in style.

Occupy Bacon

Get yours Today. Free Shipping!!!
http://occupybacon.bigcartel.com/pro...-black-t-shirt

^^ locate le bacon!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:38 AM   #24
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check this build bros

So now we know: Hurricane Sandy voted for Obama

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #25
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
he's 19, rob. it's different.
hes talking about me i think.

im 18
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:40 AM   #26
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

your 18? woah, and to think... your more intelligent than 80% of the corpin' corpers...

can you get penis flavoured lollipops??

shitfaced faggot sounds like a wu corper who is drunk..... (no names)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #27
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

no only cum flavoured lollies
Quote:

Old 11-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #28
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^ are they made especially for me? / my taste buds?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #29
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

yes
Quote:

Old 11-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #30
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

omnomnomnom

LulZ KillZ Phear....