news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-12-2011, 04:27 PM   #31
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

INS has good beats that he makes as well
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #32
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ co-sign, he does. but i think he's a little hit or miss with the production, most of his tracks are listenable but there's only a handful that has really blown me away. "Kiss Of A Black Widow", "Stay True" and "Beneath the Surface" was two of the best Wu beats of the second round of solos period

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:42 PM   #33
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Seeing as how Deck has ALWAYS been my fav emcee I can only hope he reads this thread. He truly STILL has the ability to drop a certified classic but I only see that happenin with a 1 producer album from a TALENTED producer. Deck it's your career so do what pleases you but know that your legacy comes from your fans mouths from the product you serve them, not your own.

Quote:
AYATOLLAH.... how is DECK NOT working with this nigga?!?!!?!? did the best joints on The movement
angry! get outta my mind. I swear I was gonna make a thread about a Deck/Ayatollah LP or at least EP a few weeks back while bangin Movement and Live From The MPC-60. I'd want this more than any collabo next to RZA. But then I woke-up. Deck wants "The Rebellion" to be great, easy solution, get bangin production from A FEW if not only 1 talented producer.

DECK YOUR HANDLING YOUR CAREER LIKE A BUM. YOUR ONE OF THE GREATEST EMCEE'S EVER, WAKE THE FU*K UP AND REALIZE YOUR POTENTIAL. EVERYBODY ELSE CAN SEE IT.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #34
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal sonUncontrolledSubstans prodigal son

Madlib made Deck sound like a girl.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #35
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

How come you changed your opinion in a year time. What did Madlib do to you this year that makes you think he got wack? I would say yes to a project with Madlib involved but Deck probably doesn't even know him and if he does, he doesn't think he's good.

Madlib and who has already been suggested; Black Milk, both would be a good combination. Oh No & Inspectah Deck could also hook up.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:15 PM   #36
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

I dont know about that. Deck's flow is incredible. Madlib's beats suit best someone like DOOM, where there's a lot of open space for the words to come out whenever and however they're gonna come out. His beats aren't as rhythmic as they are atmospheric.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #37
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
I dont know about that. Deck's flow is incredible. Madlib's beats suit best someone like DOOM, where there's a lot of open space for the words to come out whenever and however they're gonna come out. His beats aren't as rhythmic as they are atmospheric.
I can see what you mean. On second thought I don't think this should happen because of exactly what you just said. Madlib is not a producer that makes beats like Heaterz or Hellz Wind Staff. His style is more laidback, soulful, jazzy, experimental. I mean it's still obvious that I would rather hear him rap over Madlib beats rather than Manifesto bs.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #38
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

R U Listening>any beat he gave himself on Manifesto
Old 11-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #39
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterBlade View Post
R U Listening>any beat he gave himself on Manifesto
Track 05 > RU Listening

Old 11-09-2012, 12:29 AM   #40
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkey

Freddie Gibbs is on Man With The Iron Fist Soundtrack with Meth and Streetlife, Gibbs obviously has worked with Madlib quite a bit... I wouldn't mind if Meth and Madlib hooked up a few tracks. MethLib.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:11 AM   #41
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

whatever happened to the Esoteric and INS collabo album? not sure if 7L was handling much of the production or not but the joints those 3 put out were bangas... i could handle a 7L and INS LP

Last edited by OPTIMUS; 11-09-2012 at 11:14 AM.
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #42
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Take it from me, after building with him on the subject matter of music,albums etc, deck is gonna kill shit,worrying about his project should not even be a factor yo
when was that, in '98?
how can so many dope rappers get good production? like monch, sean p, action bronson, and some wu brothers just can't? like Ghost said - u never gonna catch him with weak production on his albums. deck has too many weird beats that I ain't feeling....what's up with that?
Old 11-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #43
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he needs to do something, it's a shame when an emcee like that doesn't have one classic album

he is a one dimensional emcee tho
Old 11-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #44
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Actually muggs would be the man for the job
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #45
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
when was that, in '98?
how can so many dope rappers get good production? like monch, sean p, action bronson, and some wu brothers just can't? like Ghost said - u never gonna catch him with weak production on his albums. deck has too many weird beats that I ain't feeling....what's up with that?
NAh yo..this was recently..we were tlking about post apocalyptic concepts and he told me the rebellion is sorta gonna have that theme/feel to it..trust me..dude is def determined to go out with a bang
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote