news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #106
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw guise, check out my quotes folder

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3027178&type=3

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #107
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA IM SURE THE FACEBOOK HONEYS ARE LINING UP FOR SOULESS
ANTIGOVERNMENT PICTURES ARE A WAY TO BEAUTiFUL WOMEN HEARTS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #108
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

QUOTES faggit not anti govt pics..

you know le difference??

plus i prefer girls who are anti govt/anarchists/emo/goth

they have such doper personalities than them, 'all i want to do is shop whores',

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 07:18 PM   #109
soul controller
Yammich maeker

was digging in my pics folders for this.. needs to be added to my long ass post, especially for BOB

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 07:22 PM   #110
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WHORES

>>>>>>
ANTIGOVERNMENT CHICKS

Old 11-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #111
soul controller
Yammich maeker

wtf.. lol i dont use fb to pick up girls..thats some lame duck shit,

but seeing as you posted a pic of an hairy indian/mexican/arab/south american women, who you claimed was anti govt,

this is my friend kerry;her fb name Kerry Anti-Autoritário Anticapitalista

she is a deadly anarchist, she'd eat your nibiru fjearing ass for breakfast private tile.
im seeing her on saturday ill tell her you send your love?

this day was fun ^^

from her moms wedding...

you wish.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #112
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Stinky bright pink dyed dreads

Eminem's nose

Body of an Eleventeen yr. old boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #113
CEITEDMOFO

THAT DIRTY CHICK HAS MAD BRUISES ON HER LEGS AND ARMS WHAT IS SHE DOING JUMPING OVER FENCES FREEING CHICKENs?

Old 11-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #114
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Stinky bright pink dyed dreads

Eminem's nose

Body of an Eleventeen yr. old boy

godayum thought you knew my steez????

i did originally post a pick with her son in it, but i removed it for the wedding pic.. lol shes 27

are you being racist with that eminems nose jibe??? whatupwiththattho

lol at the body of an eleventeen year old.. i have no idea what a BOY who is eleventeen looks like.. sorry,, so i cant compare..

sheited she has bruises yes, comes from roller derby. lol so tempted to post a roller derby video of hers from her youtube.. takers??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #115
soul controller
Yammich maeker

lolol

from last nights south parky

South Park nailed Obama's victory speech, even the crowd!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #116
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

didnt know there was a new one out

last one i watched was the Honey Boo Boo one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #117
soul controller
Yammich maeker

it was called obama wins!

last one ive watched was going native, which was a month back.. the season is over now i think.. i havethe last 3 to watch kinda shitty second half of the season

sarcastaball was probably the best one so far.. ;/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #118
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
wtf why? i know some safe muslims, same as safe christians/ hindus/sikhs/rastas... lol

you know there was never proof that them a-rabs did anything (on their own accord, with no help from the intelligence agencies) in the uk/mumbia/bali/wtc
its largely agreed that the muslim conquests against india between 13th and 16th centuries was one of the bloodiest chapters in history.

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....

Last edited by rakimkoolgrapwutang; 11-09-2012 at 11:53 AM.
rakimkoolgrapwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:25 AM   #119
soul controller
Yammich maeker

im not doubting that, i see all religious people the same. mis guided, unless they do what their prophet/god actually requires of them. ie, treat everyone with love, peace, harmony, respect.. but most religious nuts, dont even understand their own religions,,

iswear consumerism goes perfectly well with mainstream religions..

its like well god made this for us, so we can do what we want with it.. they never want to face consequences of actions, they dont even care about this 'real' world..they just waiting to die, to be in heaven, thus they are apathetic to creating change in this world..

lame duck shit.

When you have non god believing people, who want to create a better world.. like this dude...

James Hansen head of NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies in New York City. Was arrested for protesting against tar sand oil, and the negative impact it has on our children, grandchildren and our own future.

People need to start asking themselves: Why is a 71 year old head of NASA protesting??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #120
soul controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....