news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-09-2012, 03:45 AM   #1
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son
Default whO was better on cuban linx 1?

ghostface or raekwon?
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:46 AM   #2
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

I say Tony Starks

n U?
Old 11-09-2012, 04:34 AM   #3
Willis
85 %ER

Willis shaolin monk

Ghost, defo.
Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:37 AM   #4
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Not even a question, Ghost outshines Rae on every track they're both on.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:32 AM   #5
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
Not even a question, Ghost outshines Rae on every track they're both on.
I don't know about that bro but I do agree with the consensus.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
grt05
PRODIGAL SUN

grt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal songrt05 prodigal son

Ghost.

And I agree with Socrates...i'm not saying Rae is bad on that album...far from it. They both have some of their best verses they've ever written on it. But Ghost beats Rae everytime.

"The world can't touch Ghosts Purple Tape."
grt05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:45 AM   #7
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ble raspberry lol
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:07 AM   #8
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Wu-Chi
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #9
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Ghost was better on almost every track, but both (and definitely RZA) were essential for that record. Raekwon on Knowledge God proved that he didn't need Ghost to make a Cuban Linx track.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #10
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
ble raspberry lol
you are joking, but Rainy Dayz is maybe the only track on cuban linx 1 that Rae is better than Ghost, and he is fuckin ill on that track, "half of us is tryin making, the other half tryin take it!" with his old rusty voice and agressive flow, not the nowdays Raekwon...

although I loved Shaolin Vs Wu-Tang.

Last edited by Apocalypse; 11-09-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #11
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

The world can't touch Ghost...

muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #12
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

ghostface by a lot.

rae said he only took 10-15 minutes for each verse and some of his stuff did seem a bit half assed...
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:28 PM   #13
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Knowledge God is the best track, and Rae's third verse on Scarfaces is amazing, but Ghost killed him in every track they shared. people don't even remember Rae being on Criminology. hell Cuban Linx 2 needed more Ghost
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:39 PM   #14
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse View Post
you are joking,

chillax
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote