news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 10-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #4156
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

ma sweet pinay princess hits sess in a pink dress
smiling knowingly-writing poetry-left hand holdin me
she pauses ta look at me-giggles closer i wiggle she
swivels... hidin da page a little..
i start ta wonda whetha da floetrys about wonderful weatha
luxurious leatherz n shopping endevaours wid glorious cheddarz
..perhaps otha needs..a betta fella possibly(?)
or how she dicsovered da proper D and made me her property..plus vice versa
bee-certainly..
ironically it was sweet idolatry da got me closer 7 n heaven no kiddin..

Last edited by D.projectile; 10-26-2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: pinay
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:16 PM   #4157
Eversick666
tha agent of sickness

Eversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to Eversick666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherPriest View Post
musical prod hallucigen tube to move to solution in
to heads of spicimens confused entombing their truths within
they chained to beds, ashamed, undressed, now flames is fed like dave koresh
we paint the flesh in flamin red with blades in necks that spray you wet
i paid you back, you paid your debt, yo brain went splat, the paves a mess
you made me laugh, i made you stress, yo frame get bagged n laid to rest

U haven't seen the bravest yet,these goons jump from tombs and consume the skin and bones get striped,homeless riffs of condolences a fist full of loneliness,the unholiest that controls ya bitch,like billy's microchips,I might just flip,on some righteous shit,and pipe ya wig,now ure strapped in a diaper Digg?,hyper jigz in ya chest n neck to insure death to u cyber pigz.....

"We discourteous creatures, features of repetitive
feaster's,that pray on the opposite optical of logical people"
http://www.myspace.com/eversick0666
Eversick666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:09 AM   #4158
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

unauthorized authors lie in an office exhausted as firemen come multiple hoses unable to get flames off us i gave lames offers refused so the fuse will not be defused 10 percent ridiculously riddiculed savages ambushed by the jet that lacked fuel so cool your engines and retreat to rest or murder finnesse inflicts chests drunken but still thumpin' the best power success through the rapture iv'e flatlined the best my breakdown is critical it's a ritual sacrifice in effect

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #4159
Eversick666
tha agent of sickness

Eversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkeyEversick666 iron monkey

After I record spit sword to split jaws,..ure not on my level my flows float vessels,...... I have the spirit of John Todd bless it special,in a Virgin temple,13 witches and wizards casting demons into the mental,....followed by entity's more morbid then pentagram pleasantry's black wisdom for century's,cast down from the sky to live a lie amongst my enemy's,saw Jesus die with my own eyes to lift your clemency,dark energy that shifts to outer regions,with outer limit tendency's 2 burst from star to star with a remedy,a pocket full of Sensi seeds,find an earth like planet and plant it to give knowledge to the scent of weed.....

Old 11-02-2012, 10:32 PM   #4160
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

grow a font see i stun e'm with a lunge to the gut
sucker thought he could spit on my grave/
like niggaz still crying like windows vista and seven ain't out lived there uses/
gimme the juices, ill shock ya by throwing ya off rooves
with more windows than anything microsoft can come up/
never a stunt like super dave broken blades open wakes open waves tidal fishers fizzures any loosen tights whiten ya teeth gimme proof ya been douped like Kobe playing with Dwight Howard and Steve Nash, I need cash up front/
stone cold clocker dropper cash robber intel prop lobber homer done killed rover
gnome ya on lawns thinking you the fonze you just ain't cool as some think you is/
feel the story kid this is kick to the sky, dropping you out a plane
like the opening of The Dark Knight Rises, too sadistic to be rutualistic/
unplugged dominate knock out cha apes how you scrounging for lumber like the forest just got struck by thunder hold cha memes for ya garbage facebook pages/
wages out cha cages phased in lasers think you outta crayons
you're a bootleg "blue man group" with no lava paint to doup/
get cha team recouped off the bench you cower in defense
immense presence in the past tense template
you can't fix what cha can't dictate rearrange cha whole crew like a brand new mixtape/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #4161
Eversick666
tha agent of sickness

Author of horror,Dysphoria nightmare spits that scorch your distant shadows Erie Ora,Cyclothymia disorder,hanging out at the local funeral parlor,toss a single silver dollar into a misfortune's well of falter,pay your respects to the dead or instead..... they resurrect in flesh,to possess the heart inside ure chest... from the alter the Christian father prays and sprays holy water,while ya only daughter spins her head like Keaton juiced on Burtons beetle offer.bio exorcist sexorcist,with a brutal infatuation to kill my Nemesis,666 and Arch priest no hesitance spark beef with dead cops n use head shots to protect our residence,evil as the day they cast down the first sky presidents,walked this thought through hell n back before I sentenced it,the prerequisite to lay in the dirt next to it..

Old 11-06-2012, 01:31 PM   #4162
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nigga is p-noid bottom of the barrel pee boys bitches setup the meetings heaterz come in handy for back of head greetings bust em down so much bloodshed it nearly drowned the town shit got to jumping like noah for a rebound i feed fam in the village i be dammed niggas are what eat they be hams chopped up horribly over unpaid demands end up washing up with the clams every master has plans my heat melts iron hand i stay running with rams

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:55 AM   #4163
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

speed it up heat it up friction need the love sparks & drips of blood pool up in puddles slide off subtle I told you these streets don't love you puzzled, you weak hire muscle fire touch you high on mushrooms rush through enough loose the tussle submerged in my style boom moves minds & crushed views guzzle tuff booze my mind cruse like ballistic missiles official my thoughts rip through tissue & bone gristle the sharpest individual stack residuals in weight of gold & precious stones , deadly weapons dipped in chrome to dead ya home

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #4164
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

shut em down your powerless against the abyss
phrases take days to navigate from start to finish
with a fragmented sentence i get demented ill skill i trend it
kids follow like hallows tryin' to swallow every minute
if it's mines i spend it sublimes lines get reinvented
intellects i still wreck and leave up-ended and dented
cornfed with hot sauce and chicken grease on my fingers
my aroma from G.I. to Daytona in the air still lingers
Mos funk would punk a skunk got ya nose open in love with the spunk
tea bags i dunk when brunching with little girls with tea cups up front
and a bubble in the trunk
you nggas is like Chunky A i'm more chilly then O'shea
with more methods then Cliff a Starang Wondah with the spliff
Sons i uplift and gift spread solar power to cowards cowering in the dark
blinds get devoured trying to fight the might of the thoughts i spark

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)

Last edited by MosHigh; 11-09-2012 at 10:27 AM.
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #4165
Aclikyano
Ny's Underground MC

Aclikyano grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Aclikyano Send a message via MSN to Aclikyano

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosHigh View Post
shut em down your powerless against the abyss
phrases take days to navigate from start to finish
with a fragmented sentence i get demented ill skill i trend it
kids follow like hallows tryin' to swallow every minute
if it's mines i spend it sublimes lines get reinvented
intellects i still wreck and leave up-ended and dented
cornfed with hot sauce and chicken grease on my fingers
my aroma from G.I. to Daytona in the air still lingers
Mos funk would punk a skunk got ya nose open in love with the spunk
tea bags i dunk when brunching with little girls with tea cups up front
and a bubble in the trunk
you nggas is like Chunky A i'm more chilly then O'shea
with more methods then Cliff a Starang Wondah with the spliff
Sons i uplift and gift spread solar power to cowards cowering in the dark
blinds get devoured trying to fight the might of the thoughts i spark
ignore this cock, I remember MosHigh from off my block..
get off my jock, im just fuckin, my lyrical roughness causes spiritual toughness..
but not in you, only me, so you can only see how I tear you in 2, then hicup quick..
get up kid, this aint a bed, you fainted dead nearing my crazed intent of spittin my maming text...
I drain you dead, no life, you a case for feds, hoe, a trife, cant even hold a knife...
I slay your freinds, by gross, no net, die slow, leave em slowly moping the edge..
open the rest, grossly infect, atmosphere nothing but ghostly embedded red bedding a mess..

-> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-4-2004)
Now AtotheC
Aclikyano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #4166
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm stepping on crumbled pedestals unquestionable lessons for youooze to many unconventional weapons to choose it's truly mentally infused intellectual abuse when i pencil a muse with potential for Doom return of the Boom Bap rap like i dont know how to act so act like you know actual flow compact in back of my dome spitting like a mack @ you hoes contact like smack in ya nose

Old 11-12-2012, 01:32 PM   #4167
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aclikyano View Post
ignore this cock, I remember MosHigh from off my block..
get off my jock, im just fuckin, my lyrical roughness causes spiritual toughness..
but not in you, only me, so you can only see how I tear you in 2, then hicup quick..
get up kid, this aint a bed, you fainted dead nearing my crazed intent of spittin my maming text...
I drain you dead, no life, you a case for feds, hoe, a trife, cant even hold a knife...
I slay your freinds, by gross, no net, die slow, leave em slowly moping the edge..
open the rest, grossly infect, atmosphere nothing but ghostly embedded red bedding a mess..
nggas Aclikdeyno but delusional off the flow
thinking they are so fly but they can't see the MosHigh
they more like a fall guy tryin' to stunt like i won't open em up
and dump out their guts top em off with that diesel from afghanie huts
you fell into my clutch now i'ma burn one down
until there's nothing but a roach found on the ground
i stomp out ya town have ya dreams crumbling all around
i'm so profound birth a ton of sons tryin' to blasphemy the Mos renown

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #4168
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yo merk it up dirted word nerding verbally vicious spark the high
Running wises doubling down mostly hounding tone touching/
Phone clutching debagging dome ragging haggler holmes
Mostly gnomeís emcees can go home thinking they can clutch they phones like they ranging chrome, negro please youíre abstractly weaker
than anything below the occupancy/
gotta take it from Yogi berra ďa nickel ainít worth a dime anymoreĒ
fuck eím diamond clones iron pwns trying own more than you can rearrange/
toned up labels more mechanical trying tangle in my webs
I can site cha with more rights than anything you can write on sight/
Lines out crosses bossing up forces debug your fragmented coding
You ainít eroding your just past cha prime like a pc that ainít built for windows 8/
dieted sideways rioted fire working jerks be pimping employees like the music industry does artistry gimme the contract will sign on the dotted line/
whites the fine gimme the prime time dimed out lines tripping down the thuggery
been a bugger since the holes in the mattress, quit smoking cigs before
i hit the hay flown through the dice mice in the mansion
sighted thru scopes dope enough to tough it out/
run thru the booth, like the south be shouting "it's rack city bitch" spit cha flames
call it extinquishing when emcees be trying to be
distinguishing wit awards and shit/
i law and order it fornicate to the mind of my own mayham day scam programmable lames get handled like spam emails
famed off the hold button when the thermostat goes array/
no delay when my font be depend on the lawn
cancerous cords been adored by the odds now I am just the lord of chaos whenever I display odds/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #4169
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eversick666 View Post
Author of horror,Dysphoria nightmare spits that scorch your distant shadows Erie Ora,Cyclothymia disorder,hanging out at the local funeral parlor,toss a single silver dollar into a misfortune's well of falter,pay your respects to the dead or instead..... they resurrect in flesh,to possess the heart inside ure chest... from the alter the Christian father prays and sprays holy water,while ya only daughter spins her head like Keaton juiced on Burtons beetle offer.bio exorcist sexorcist,with a brutal infatuation to kill my Nemesis,666 and Arch priest no hesitance spark beef with dead cops n use head shots to protect our residence,evil as the day they cast down the first sky presidents,walked this thought through hell n back before I sentenced it,the prerequisite to lay in the dirt next to it..
degenerant electric spit sizzles chairs til connections trip
bubble blood til the fuckin plugs melt away n they flesh is crisp
ever sick, level 6, heads chipped, manuevers are refrence blips
beamed to computers feds is slicker than sewers, drenched in shit
wont fall like the deficit, i wont crawl to my death a bitch
brawl long as my breath exist hittin bongs in suspended lift
bloody sawtooth status, eject the disk, move backwards
cuz the splatters could drench ya fuckin kicks n ruin fabrics
while looters run thru the cabinets, lose ya accets
we bag up ya booze n rachets, truest blackness
priest n eversick, two that come thru da baddest

peace on that shout holmes
ArcherPriest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #4170
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

^ fire

holla @ da goodness gracious flavor beyond the basics plastic explosive I makeshift from saliva that's communicative with space ships alien related & authoritative sort of ape shit on microphones creative my speech is creatures with gremlin features sent to awake da sleepers with non replicated complicated written procedures indoctrinated da fever for the flavor of the others intoxicated by my ether flammable enough to reach ya from beneath the surface my purpose was worthless then my wisdom gave birth resurfaced planet earth is a word smiths monstrous conscious concocted logic to conquer the cosmics with Neolithical knowledge of prophets now I walk amongst the nonsense

Last edited by $inista; 11-12-2012 at 06:59 PM.