news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-11-2012, 08:02 AM   #1
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wu Block [SNIPPETS]

27/11/12: Ghostface Killah & Sheek Louch - Wu Block (Deluxe Edition)

01. Crack Spot Stories (ft. Raekwon & Jadakiss)
02. Pour Tha Martini (ft. Cappadonna)
03. Pull Tha Cars Out (ft. Method Man)
04. Guns For Life (ft. Styles P)
05. Comin For Ya Head (ft. Styles P & Raekwon)
06. Cocaine Central (ft. Styles P)
07. Take Notice
08. Drivin Round (ft. Masta Killa, GZA & Erykah Badu)
09. Different Times Zones (ft. Inspectah Deck)
10. Stick Up Kids (ft. Jadakiss)
11. All in Together (ft. Styles P & Jadakiss)
12. Do It Like Us (ft. Raekwon)
13. Stella (ft. Method Man)
14. Been Robbed
15. Bust Shots (ft. Inspectah Deck)
16. Bust Shots (Andrew Kelley Remix)
+ Digital Booklet
FeLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #2
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Again that Smokey Robinson sample in Crack Up Stories. Dilla used it best, then Deck jacked it from some foreign producer and now they're using it? So far I think Track 5, 6 & 8 sound pretty good. GZA sounds like he's asleep again but it does fit with this slow beat.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:26 AM   #3
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holy fuckin shit what a masterpiece. What the hell is this piece of shit above me talkin about^^^^^??
Who cares. fuckem. Instant cop for me all day. 9 & 11 are pure bangers, cappa went mental on the track, gza needs to blow some lines before he rap but that track is still sick, & lmao @ the hook on 14 " HEELP!!! IM BEING ROBBED!!" If you don't like wu block well then fuck you
Old 11-11-2012, 09:36 AM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
If you don't like wu block well then fuck you
Hahahahaha don't cry scumbag

What I was talking about was a sample that has been used a couple of times and now I hear it again, sounding exactly the same. You didn't read the second part of my comment, ignorant shithead?
Old 11-11-2012, 10:05 AM   #5
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

havn't bought an album since wu massacre but ima have to cop this

that video snippet was amazing
Old 11-11-2012, 10:45 AM   #6
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Hahahahaha don't cry scumbag

What I was talking about was a sample that has been used a couple of times and now I hear it again, sounding exactly the same. You didn't read the second part of my comment, ignorant shithead?
Old 11-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #7
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

fuck thanksgivin im waitin on wu-block
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
habitual_line_steppr

habitual_line_steppr grasshopper

straight heat, definately lookin forwarad to this !!!!!! dont think those producer credits in the other thread r right tho !
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #9
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Again that Smokey Robinson sample in Crack Up Stories. Dilla used it best, then Deck jacked it from some foreign producer and now they're using it? So far I think Track 5, 6 & 8 sound pretty good. GZA sounds like he's asleep again but it does fit with this slow beat.
That beat is hot, I don't care how many times it got jacked it could never get old. But Wu-Block is overrated right?? Smh
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:25 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WOW CAPPADONNA KILT "POUR THE MARTINI', ITS LIKE HE READ YOUR FAGGIT POSTS DISSING HIS BABY MAMA TRACk

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #11
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

crack spot is a j-dila beat
Old 11-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #12
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Again that Smokey Robinson sample in Crack Up Stories. Dilla used it best, then Deck jacked it from some foreign producer and now they're using it?
IT DOESNT COUNT AND ISNT USED PROPERLY IF WU DIDNT RAP ON IT, ONCE WU RAPS ON IT THAN ITS A ENTIRELY NEW BETTER SONG, LIKE WHEN THE FAGS WHERE COMPLAINING THAT MF DOOM GAVE MASTA KILLA OLD BEATs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #13
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

yall think rza produced on this, im not all the way threw. but i only heard one that i was like maybe.. this def aint a wu massacre. the snippets alone almost match up that abums whole time length.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #14
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBilly View Post
yall think rza produced on this, im not all the way threw. but i only heard one that i was like maybe.. this def aint a wu massacre. the snippets alone almost match up that abums whole time length.
Wu-Massacre doesn't deserve to mentioned in the same sentence as this album.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #15
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
IT DOESNT COUNT AND ISNT USED PROPERLY IF WU DIDNT RAP ON IT, ONCE WU RAPS ON IT THAN ITS A ENTIRELY NEW BETTER SONG, LIKE WHEN THE FAGS WHERE COMPLAINING THAT MF DOOM GAVE MASTA KILLA OLD BEATs
It's not the same beat, just same sample. I thought MA DOOM was great even if the beats were old.