news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-11-2012, 02:02 PM   #16
trinking
MaximumMason

trinking iron monkeytrinking iron monkeytrinking iron monkey

Wow...I mean I knew this was gonna be ill but damn this shit sounds like it's gonna be a banger

trinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:17 PM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ITS NO RELOADEd

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #18
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 11-11-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was never hyped by this collabo but I'd be lying if I didn't think this sounded hot.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #20
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

sounds awesome.....gully as fuck
Old 11-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #21
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Too difficult to understand? He's saying it's not as good as Reloaded. Album will have it's moments, but there's no wow from what I've heard so far. I'll be waiting on this shit and bootleg it, if it's good I'll cop it.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #22
billo
OG-18* WAT

billo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal sonbillo prodigal son

Wow, this is that og-18 piff ting. Album of 2012 maybe a classic.

Track 8 is fire
Old 11-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #23
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Too difficult to understand? He's saying it's not as good as Reloaded. Album will have it's moments, but there's no wow from what I've heard so far. I'll be waiting on this shit and bootleg it, if it's good I'll cop it.
Stop dickeating. I posted something originally, then i got rid of it.....I know what the fuck he's saying
Old 11-11-2012, 04:08 PM   #24
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Sounds nasty, Cappadonna has defenitely been killing it lately. Meth also sounds better on this than he's sounded in a little bit.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #25
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Meth sounds better than lately
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #26
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

I had low expectations but the album sounds dope as hell.... Im definitely buying it.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #27
Secca

Secca grasshopper

This is what happens when other people outside of the Wu pick beats they feel are "Wu sounding beat" Sounds dope a lot of energy with gritty lyrics!!!
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #28
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Meth killed his guest spots!. Sucks that "R U Listening" & "Crack Spot Stories" are going to be pretty much exactly the same jesus lol.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:42 PM   #29
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Meth killed his guest spots!. Sucks that "R U Listening" & "Crack Spot Stories" are going to be pretty much exactly the same jesus lol.
Lol fuck it, play em' back 2 back.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #30
Sparrow Daene
Raekwon was right.

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

damn i knew ghost was serious about this album, but this shit sounds much better than i expected. i've never been a d-block fan and sheek is definitely the one i'd want to hear the least lol, but i'm into this shit no question.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WANT GZA TO SOUND ON THAT TYPE OF BEAT gatdamnit!!
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote