news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #256
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
I care about you, Trix.

Expect heartfelt pms soon

you making me jealous, i remember when i used to receive them heartfelt pm's / reps from you

good times mayn

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #257
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Maybe, but you seem to only see what you want to see......

it obviously bothers you.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #258
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by hashashin; 11-14-2012 at 12:49 AM.
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #259
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
also, why does every australian on here(except bateman and Robert) always talk about "bashing" dudes all the time?

Isn't the threadstarter like a 4'11 chubby kid? Talkin about bashing people and robbing them back in the day?
Cause were just a bunch of thievin,fightin convict bastards

haaa! do you play golf?
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #260
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I care about you, Trix.

Expect heartfelt pms soon

make them kinky

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:05 AM   #261
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
im going on how you blindly ignore facts, and go back to your wishy washy style... of americans govt is right, islamists are terrorists..

i said the jewish thing due to you always going on about zionists/mossad.

when i never stated that shit.. but you see to label me as someone who blames jews.. when i clearly have pointed out its not jews..

i suck at discernment on how you come across.. fine. but that doesnt stop countless people on line and real world, telling me how good i am at discernment.

i knows what reals.
I never said the any of the things you mentioned.

You want to put everyone who thinks that you are a stupid faggot into a box.

Maybe there are a wide variety of folks from all demographics and belief system who think you are a stupid faggot for a variety of reasons.

I have constantly said that the American government is fucked up and dysfunctional.

All I've said is that it is counterproductive to scream "tear it all down" while never presenting a viable alternative and expecting the world to run on a new system of nothing but goodwill, sunshine, rainbows and fucking skinny 14-year old bitches.

Most Islamist governments are extremely fucked up too. I have no love for those faggots either.

Youre blind hatred of "Western Government" has you sucking every Anti-American dick you can find, even those said penisia are far more corrupt and abusive to their own people.

I am an atheist, and think that anybody who does anything in the name of "god" is an idiot.

Ethnic Sand Jew is a part of my ethnic heritage. I'm not proud and I'm not ashamed. Same with my cuban, Spanish, white, and yes, Arabic heritage.

I could give a fuck. Shit doesn't define me.

I think you honestly believe that you are fighting some good fight and are an awesome person.

However, your "understanding" of the world is simple and childish. You're a lovable retard with a heart of gold. maybe even jew gold?

Either way, we've had this same convo like 10 times, but youre so stuck on forcing everything into the confines of your fantastical make-believe world view that nothing ever sinks in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #262
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
make them kinky
no, I'm not easy. I want you to respect for my mind and my posting prowess.

I'm not just a piece of meat.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #263
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
Cause were just a bunch of thievin,fightin convict bastards

haaa! do you play golf?
ha, no.

Many of my friends play golf, and they always ask me if i want to go, but I don't, because I don't want to be the one new guy who slows down the whole course.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #264
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i don't know if Anons want to tear the system down. they just want government and corporate accountability.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #265
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
you making me jealous, i remember when i used to receive them heartfelt pm's / reps from you

good times mayn
don't try to make me look like a slut, I never pm'd you.

And a gentleman never tells who he reps....

Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #266
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
no, I'm not easy. I want you to respect for my mind and my posting prowess.

I'm not just a piece of meat.

you know i respect you, Dan.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #267
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Who is this Is Is is?
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:14 AM   #268
Sky Blue Danny Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
you know i respect you, Dan.
but how do I really know?

What if you're just using all this smooth talk to get my pants off, and then it's Wam Bam Thank You Dan, and I never hear from you again?

You Asian internet personalities are all the same, with your good looks and your compliments.

I just dont want to get hurt.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #269
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i won't hurt you, Dan.

p.s. same, same but different

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #270
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I never said the any of the things you mentioned. Why not! you should have!!

You want to put everyone who thinks that you are a stupid faggot into a box. No i dont, i dont care what others think, if they think someone who wants to uphold freedon/justice/accountability as a faggot, then they deserve whatever the elite have planned for these subservient 'people'

Maybe there are a wide variety of folks from all demographics and belief system who think you are a stupid faggot for a variety of reasons.
Maybe so, but most of those demographics can be wittled down too, love of consumerism, love of govt, love of religion/god, too apathetic to create/be part of the change

I have constantly said that the American government is fucked up and dysfunctional. yes you have!

All I've said is that it is counterproductive to scream "tear it all down" the corruption is everyear, even on basic shit like american project 2050.. check it out yo! but they are making every country be reliable on other countries.. nothing is self ssufficient, they want to get rid of self sufficentcy while trying to promote it (agenda 21) no one country can have manufacturing/science/their own food/tourism.. its been broken down so that every country is reliable on other countries, when in the past.. countries where alot more self sufficient.. while never presenting a viable alternative The current system is not compatible, due to laws/statutes,regulations that can not be re written, ie.. whatever the world leaders (g20/G7/UN/Think tanks) want to push, will occur, regardless of what party in in power, these people have set an agenda that has been evident for well over 50 years.. check out the FABIEN society, where orwell and huxley came from. they where privvy to information that was not in the public view... hence brave new world, 1984. knew so much of the now.. same goes for the people in the know now, who are making distopian movies on how the world will be in 30-40 years.,, thats the plan! anything is better than that plan... you cant make a new model, within in the confines of the old system, and expecting the world to run on a new system of nothing but goodwill, sunshine, rainbows and fucking skinny 14-year old bitches. I've never fucked a 14 year old.. youngest is 16, as that is legal here in the uk. but that was over ten years ago for me..

Most Islamist governments are extremely fucked up too. I have no love for those faggots either. Nor do I, but you have too see where teh manipulation is coming from, and usually its from the west, who use the un as a world governmental body, thinking they haz approval to rape and pillage.. i care more the average people.. not to mention most of these islamic oppressive states, are endorsed by the US of A

Youre blind hatred of "Western Government" has you sucking every Anti-American dick you can find, even those said penisia are far more corrupt and abusive to their own people.
im anti corporatism, not anti western govt, I am against any form of governance tho, as power corrupts, absolutely. im not anti american, im anti lies/manipulation. hence the iran stuff.. iran has never had a war in its time. yet america cant stop waring.. thats the only way to spread the capitalistic model across the globe.. making everyone into mindless consumer robots, hell bent on materialistic shit they dont need, thus destroying future generations...

I am an atheist, and think that anybody who does anything in the name of "god" is an idiot. SNAP, well kinda.. dont see myself as an atheist., but snap on who do anything in the name of god, as an idiot.. glad u think bush/obama/netanyahu/osamas clone are all idiots!

Ethnic Sand Jew is a part of my ethnic heritage. I'm not proud and I'm not ashamed. Same with my cuban, Spanish, white, and yes, Arabic heritage.
Im the same, im not proud or ashamed. i dont fuck with divides, as ive said before my hippy friend. we is all one!

I could give a fuck. Shit doesn't define me. Would you say your actions define you? you are not defined by your thoughts or ideas, but by your actions

I think you honestly believe that you are fighting some good fight and are an awesome person.Nope! No such thing as a good fight, due to people loving other things (religion/consumerism) they could be fighting the good fight also, i just try to stick with FACTS, letting information guide me.. Im not awesome. i used to be i know that, but been like 4 years and i cant be dealing with old friends, who i feel are parasites of the system, if i was awesome. id still be cool with them status/trinket loving materialistic zombies

However, your "understanding" of the world is simple and childish. I understand the teh round table, and all the off suit world governmental bodies that where spawned from it, i know what their agendas are.. just cos its not covered in the mainstream, or one does not look into it.. it can seem childish.. going back on aldoux huxley and orwell.. look at ZB (obamas handlers) read his books, teh age between the technotratic era, you will see these people have clear agendas.. maybe your saying.. let them rape and pillage.. thats why im simple and childish? You're a lovable retard with a heart of gold. maybe even jew gold? All Gold comes from teh sun (gold occurs when supernovas go pop) so gold can not belong to anyone! its part of us, as we are made from the same elements as the sun,

Either way, we've had this same convo like 10 timesYou keeps count??, but youre so stuck on forcing everything into the confines of your fantastical make-believe i speak on facts/realness tho world view that nothing ever sinks in. Im reading/watching docs/getting new info daily.. i update my views according to the info... im sure you seen the haarp chemtrails exchange between sheited... ten years ago or so, i was where sheited is.. but i let information/knowledge guide (once it has been checked)

see i assume as much about you, as you do about me!

word up my brother.. lets smoke

is it too much to demand this., in 2012, in a 'CIVILISED' WORLD?

fuck teh evil lies and deceit, only people coming together can create/manifest the change we want, for the good of the people..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote