news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #16
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
^some poor kid outta Newcastle.

Barely even had a presence around gen chat, if at all.
i liked hashasin. he put some interesting articles in the nerd news and put up some interesting gifs.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.

Last edited by John Nash; 11-12-2012 at 05:42 PM.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #17
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

animal comes to festivals with me.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #18
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i liked hashasin. we put some interesting articles in the nerd news and put up some interesting gifs.

ooooh posting articles that you didn't write and gifs you didn't make and cheerleading. well done! when you posted those articles did you even have anything interesting to comment? that's what i mean about 2 bit.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #19
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

i actualy meant to say "he" not "we". thats a typo.

what interesting things have u had to comment trix
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #20
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you slipped.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #21
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
you slipped.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #22
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

if posting articles you didn't write and gifs you didn't make is next level for you then so be it. agreeing or disagreeing with something is not next level. you have to have real reasons why you agree or disagree to something.

still being a whiney little bitch past teenage is not next level. having lots of different accounts on one forum is not next level.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:59 PM   #23
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
if posting articles you didn't write and gifs you didn't make is next level for you then so be it. agreeing or disagreeing with something is not next level. you have to have real reasons why you agree or disagree to something.

still being a whiney little bitch past teenage is not next level.
wtf r u on about trix. im not saying hashasin is next level or some kind of major icon in wu corp history. im saying i liked him being here because i saw some interesting articles on nerd news from him.

define "real reasons" because i dont think i ever see u giving "real reasons" why u agree/disagree with something.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #24
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you think i should congratulate you because you 'can pull off so many different personalities'. i'm letting you know you are not on some next level shit that you need congratulating.

my lengthy threads says it all.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:14 PM   #25
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

ur threads are lengthy either because ur making all the posts

eg http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=104723

or because ur stubborn and cant listen to what other people say

eg the dinosaur thread.

its not because ur very special.

ur actually beginning to sound very arrogant and its worrying.

u seem to think ur a "next level" person and that people like me sosa fmj etc are 2 bit personalities.

sorry to tell u but hving lengthy threads on wu corp doesnt make u a better or deeper person.

i dont want congratulating but if a person was able to pull off so many different personalities he/she would indeed be very smart.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:14 PM   #26
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

just agreeing or disagreeing with no real critique is just cheerleading. you are a cheerleader.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #27
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:

eg the dinosaur thread.

u seem to think ur a "next level" person and that people like me sosa fmj etc are 2 bit personalities.

sorry to tell u but hving lengthy threads on wu corp doesnt make u a better or deeper person.

i dont want congratulating but if a person was able to pull off so many different personalities he/she would indeed be very smart.

where did i say i was next level? i did not say that. i said you were not next level. you are the one that thinks you are very smart and need congratulating.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #28
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
just agreeing or disagreeing with no real critique is just cheerleading. you are a cheerleader.
i think thatthis is critique enough 4 u

Quote:

eg the dinosaur thread.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #29
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

the dinosaur thread was just shit you've read off the internet. what makes you think you know more about dinosaurs? i can read the internet.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #30
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

ripping lines off movies, rap songs, and other forums does not give you a personality.

remember that boys.

Decipher, son.