news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #31
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
where did i say i was next level? i did not say that. i said you were not next level. you are the one that thinks you are very smart and need congratulating.
u were implying it.

i dont think i need congratulating.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #32
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
trix if u think this one person can pull off all these different personalities u should be congratulating this person.

he/shes obviously a genius for coming up with such differing personalities.

you've been in so much denial today. such a genius.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #33
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
the dinosaur thread was just shit you've read off the internet. what makes you think you know more about dinosaurs? i can read the internet.
guess what trix i actually read up on stuff and base my opinion off that.

reading articles made by experts of the matter and forming my opinion is miles better than approaching a subject with no research done and making stupid and ignorant opinions. do u think that not researching is a good thing.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #34
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

guess what? i can read stuff up by experts, too.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #35
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
you've been in so much denial today. such a genius.
im not talking about me.

i keep on telling u none of these people are secondaries.

remember...
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #36
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
guess what? i can read stuff up by experts, too.
but u dont. u mak ur own opinions without looking stuff up which is an extremely inorant thing to do.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #37
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i didn't need to read up on the fact that chickens have wishbones and are bipedal.

remember you will always be a pussy.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #38
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
i didn't need to read up on the fact that chickens have wishbones and are bipedal.

remember you will always be a pussy.
no but if u read up on more stuff youd also realise that majority of proof shows that birds didnt come from pterosaurs.

they had totally different ways of flying body structure etc.

u needed to read up on that.

yes im a gr8 pussy just wishing one day for a nice big juicy cock to cum all over me.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:30 PM   #39
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you were also arguing that that pterosaur wasn't an ancestor of birds and tectrus came in and told you they were.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #40
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
you were also arguing that that pterosaur wasn't an ancestor of birds and tectrus came in and told you they were.
tectrus said this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I can't find the research paper, Trixx. (I must've lost it somewhere) And no, birds aren't older than dinosaurs. How can birds be older than dinosaurs when birds are anestors of dinosaurs? OMG! I'm done!
he didnt say anywhere that pterosaurs were ancestors of birds.

being delusional and stubborn isnt good

Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #41
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

yeah he got 'ancestor' confused 'descendant'. read the thread.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #42
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Lol at this thread. How'd I miss this?

You guys are going back and fourth about what, evolution? Yes, Theropods did evolve into birds because fossilized specimens suggest that theory. Second, the Dinosaurs died from a mass extinction just like there were several mass extinctions throughout Earth's history.

Research the early Cenozoic period. You'll find all of your answers.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #43
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
yeah he got 'ancestor' confused 'descendant'. read the thread.
trix pterosaurs arent even dinosaurs.

this is another post from dinosaur expert tectrus raw

Quote:
^ I said the samething but not in those words. If you REALLY want to understand about the evolution of birds, conduct research from the late Mesozoic Era to the early Cenozoic.

As someone who has studied prehistoric animals for a while and from someone who actually has a degree in geology hoping to obtain a masters in palenotology, you guys do not have a clear understanding of evolution of birds and the process. It is aing more. Trixx, do not focus on the flying reptiles as they are not dinosaurs. The theory of bird evolution does not support flying reptiles evolving into birds based on fossilized evidence. I will not get tech but research theropods. You will understand the theory of bird evolution.
tectrus is obviously saying that birds didnt coming from flying reptiles i.e. pterosaurs.

hes actually agreeing with me. dont know why u cant see that.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #44
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theropoda

research on theropods. theyre not pterosaurs.

u make urself look more and more stpid when u dont look up these names nor what they mean.
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #45
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i don't believe it was a reptile. do you not understand?

Decipher, son.