news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-12-2012, 07:03 AM   #1
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default so for 8 Diagrams they rushed the album so it would get released in '07....

...and it looks like the Clan is now making another album, for the 20th anniversary. Make an album if u really feel it, not because u think it's a good idea to capitalize off the anniversary.

I see this album has been in the works for at least half a year, so I hope they are really focused. I just hope somebody has the balls to tell GZA to wake up. It's time for every member to bring their A game, this is probably the last time they can make something great.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Next album probably won't be as good as 8 Diagrams unless they really return to their greatness which won't happen.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:58 AM   #3
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

LOL how are y'all whining about an album that hasn't even been recorded yet? SMH
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:31 PM   #4
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

ya yo sometimes i think hollow calls people out for inane reasons

but hes on the money right here

ghost has dropped hot shit for the past decade
rae has for years
ins is still an elite mc, just chooses wack beats

masta killa is gonna drop a good album this year

gza and cappa can still spit

u god is ripping shit

they can drop a nice record quit complaining

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #5
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I agree except for Raekwon & GZA at this moment. GZA's last amazing performance was on Apollo Kids with Purified Thoughts. Last Raekwon efforts (I know one is a mixtape) were also disappointing. Rest of them still can do heavy things if they want to. Those two have to step up their game.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #6
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Right now...

Ghost is still performing at an ELITE level.

Method Man has lost his grit a bit but he's still a good MC.

Raekwon has worked harder in the past 5 years than any Wu-MC since the mid-90's (except maybe GFK).

Inspectah Deck is still Deck, he can carry a song at times as long as he didn't choose the beat.

IMO U-God is as good as he's ever been. It'd be in the Clan's best interest to use more of him in this next Clan project.

Same can be said for Cappadonna, ride him if he's hot.

The past 5 Masta Killa verses i've heard all have nice energy for a dude with such a laid back flow. Use Arief like Cap and Uey, this could really be the LP generals who have been playing the back seat for a while.

now we get to some of the question marks...

GZA sounds absolutely asleep something about his new delivery is just completely off putting...

RZA has had MC'ing towards the bottom of his "to-do list" for the past decade, now he has even more ahead of it... not to mention the fact that production isn't even a focal point anymore? The abbot is still good for a nice verse or a nice beat every once in a while but he's now at the point where he has 4-5 good verses a year.

Now to the biggest issue... Will RZA feel the need to throw Boy Jones around on this album? The kid is just awful and if he's a part of this album it will just kill all the songs he's featured on. I understand that he wants ODB's kid to be around as a tribute to Dirty but I'm pretty sure most fans feel insulted when they hear Boy Jones.

Overall this could be good but I don't see being any better than Iron Flag or The W. If it can be better 8 Diagrams I'll be very excited... that's about my expectations.

ALSO: I'd love to hear a lot of Killah Priest on this. He's a dude that should have been with the Clan since the beginning IMO and any time he's with the Generals it's amazing, he really is the only Killah Bee on the same level as them.

Last edited by muscularghandi; 11-12-2012 at 06:01 PM.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #7
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
ALSO: I'd love to hear a lot of Killah Priest on this. He's a dude that should have been with the Clan since the beginning IMO and any time he's with the Generals it's amazing, he really is the only Killah Bee on the same level as them.
uhh.. killa sin?
Old 11-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #8
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by dret.izm View Post
uhh.. killa sin?
I'd love to see some Killa Sin on this, and that's very possible seeing as in how RZA got him on the MWTIF sound track. But Killah Priest is on that next level IMO. Sin is definitely right in that 2nd group though, despite never really having his opportunity to shine on his own.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
masta killa is gonna drop a good album this year
2 GREAT ALBUMs DICKFACE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #10
Gitche Manito
Le Maître de la Vie

Gitche Manito crouching tiger

I'm perplexed... Do I want Priest, Timbo, Burke, Sin etc... on a Wu album? I guess a verse each here and there would be real dope that's for sure.

But I have to agree, please no Boy Jones!
Comme les ombres de la nuit.
Gitche Manito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #11
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"2 GREAT ALBUMs DICKFACE"

He said this YEAR (2012). MK obviously isnt releasing LIR anytime soon so hes technically correct since SMS drops in December
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #12
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quite complaining about GZA. It's old.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #13
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
Quite complaining about GZA. It's old.
? Lol. Stay on that undiscovered planet.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #14
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
Quit complaining about GZA. he's old.
fixed
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #15
soob
PRODIGAL SUN

soob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal sonsoob prodigal son

I'd like to see Street Life and Killah Priest. No Boy Jones for God's sake, although his veres on Iron Fist OST was nice.

U-God and Masta Killa have the best flow in their careers.
GZA should get a grip a show he can sound like he used to be.
soob is offline   Reply With Quote