news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-25-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Which WNBA players are good looking?

This is the thread to post pics of any WNBA players that are attractive. Let's get it started.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ha ha

Old 07-26-2010, 05:17 PM   #3
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Sue Bird...i'd fuck her.

becky hammond
Old 07-26-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That was hard.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:47 PM   #5
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

I forgot what I was going to say !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by check two; 07-28-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:22 PM   #6
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

they probably are all dykes though.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:51 AM   #7
check two
N.I.

^^

I thought that last one was Chris Bosh at first.

Old 08-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Candace Parker is cute and i'd fuck her. Sue Bird and Becky Hammon are also cute and i'd fuck them.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:01 AM   #9
check two
N.I.

anymore?

Old 06-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #10
check two
N.I.

-Former hoodrat WNBA Star Chamique Holdsclaw Pleads Guilty to Assault on Ex-Girlfriend

Former WNBA star Chamique Holdsclaw pleaded guilty to assaulting her ex-girlfriend on Friday, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

Holdsclaw, an Olympic gold medalist, was charged with aggravated assault, criminal damage in the first degree, two counts of criminal damage in the second degree and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

She was arrested in November after smashing the windows of a Range Rover belonging to her ex-girlfriend, fellow WNBA player Jennifer Lacy. Holdsclaw reportedly smashed the driver's side window, rear passenger's window and the rear window before firing one shot into the vehicle. No one was injured and Holdsclaw surrended. She spent two days in jail before being released on a $100,000 bond. She had previously plead guilty in March, but entered her plea Friday as part of a plea deal.

Holdsclaw won't serve any time in jail, but she was sentenced to three years' probation and a $3,000 fine.

Holdsclaw played twelve seasons in the WNBA. In 2009, she and Lacy were teammates together on the Atlanta Dream.

Old 06-16-2013, 10:01 PM   #11
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

skylar fucking diggins....i pray shes not a damn dyke.....
Old 07-01-2013, 05:34 AM   #12
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
ha ha
fuckin retard lmao
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #13
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
fuckin retard lmao
you have the hots for the lesbian players with short haircuts?

Old 07-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #14
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
fuckin retard lmao
who you calling a retard?

Old 07-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Chamique Holdsclaw is gay huh? I wouldn't have guessed that. I wonder why she destroyed her ex-girlfriend's car. Skylar Diggins is hot.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote