news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #61
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You came back after going out, came in here just to say "schizophrenic". What will you come out with when you are gone for longer? I slept. thanks for the concern.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #62
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

you peoples are ruining this dead, low traffic board

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:07 AM   #63
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I was bored on the train home. I can either play angry birds or fuck with nutcases over the Internet. What wins?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:12 AM   #64
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

See I don't think anything of you. You don't affect me the way I affect you. You care.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-13-2012, 02:30 AM   #65
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

if you're not who i think you are then i apologise. i thought your PM to me was suspicious cos i've never interacted with you on here.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:15 AM   #66
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I'm a nice person. You come off like somebody having a nervous breakdown and I was genuinely concerned.

You are however, an easy target when people are bored because you take this forum too serious.

Its the duality of man. I'd like to help you be less of a prick, and I'd also like to be a prick to you.

Turned on yet?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:55 AM   #67
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

trixx, why do you haz psycho guys wanting to care for you??

you tell them your fine and not interested, but they continue with the 'your the one who needs help spiel'

cant these faggits read that you dont care and that your not interested..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #68
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
he's gonna continue acting dumb cos that's all he knows. he was always a dumb fuck and always will be.
Quote:
you are bitch made. using your secondaries to gang up on me and getting into other people's PMs to gang up on me. proper little bitch.
Quote:
you know he must be sweating when he feels the need to PM other people for back up. proper little bitch.
Quote:
you imploded last night. everyone knows.

i'm not the one imploding cos i don't have any feelings for you. i don't care for you. do you understand?
im pretty sure trix showed she cared the most when she started talking to no one but herself about secondaries at the start and then she started dissing surly based on an assumption he was a secondary.

if she didnt care she wouldnt be running around calling everyone a secondary and calling them 2 bit personalities.

the start was funny because when no one talked to trix about secondarie she ended up talking to herself.

talking to urself is the first sign of insanity.

jus quit it trix before u turn insane and go to a loony bin.

u might end up getting a lobotomy

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #69
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

U mad?

Decipher, son.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #70
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
trixx, why do you haz psycho guys wanting to care for you??

you tell them your fine and not interested, but they continue with the 'your the one who needs help spiel'

cant these faggits read that you dont care and that your not interested..
I find it hard to believe that it's more than one psycho faggit. There can't be more.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:56 PM   #71
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you sell yourself short!! you have multiple admirers

sosa/2pac hologram likes you

hashasssssssin likes you

thats 2 separate people there lol

i dont think duff likes you like that,, hes just a sweet rnb dude,

not sure if wutangrakimgrap likes you, but i know he is sound and definitely not a secondary as i haz him on my fb

same goes for shadow demon, even tho i think they share the same first name.. lol

I also think fatal guillotine is an original poster dye to teh subjects he talks about, and the way he talks about them

it would be so awesome if louis cypher was the one who has made all these accounts,, lol wu corp should pay him really to post here.

i just want to know whose secondary fresh is, his title, is the gayest alar, or some shit

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-13-2012, 02:05 PM   #72
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i dont think duff likes you like that, hes just a sweet rnb dude...

I'm not exactly sure how to take that.

Sweet R&B dude makes me sound kinda fruity lol.

But I do see what you were getting @.

So yeah, you're right for the most part.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #73
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

sorry, i meant it as, your a sweet dude, who likes rnb, cos you like rnb, your nicer to girls, than most of those 'rough n ready' type cats. ie.. you would treat a girl much nicer than the likes of sheited. (i actually think u would be like me, humorous, attentive, funny, random. ) lol cough.. i didnt mean to come across saying your crazy. not at all sir!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-13-2012, 02:16 PM   #74
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I didn't think you meant I was crazy.

That descript made me sound a little soft.

You got it right though, so peace.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:00 PM   #75
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Surly duff is the worst. He is def that faggit damaja. And he likes to make people think he is a nice guy but he will use my illness against me when he has no real point to make. He's fake.

Decipher, son.