news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #151
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I thought you didn't like it here fatal? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #152
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its okay check wu tang corp has it good days and its bad days imo.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:48 PM   #153
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Said like a truly depressed fagatron.

I think that the black little floaty things are fragments of soul controllers turban flying around as he hides on top of your wardrobe.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:58 AM   #154
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sat 1 Dec 2012 18.53 a ghost just appeared while The Strokes - 1251 played on Xfm. It vanished after a few seconds.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #155
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the time 12.51 is significant to me. i'd heard the song many times before but never knew the title until i looked it up yesterday.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-03-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #156
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

You need your vents and ducts cleaned, that shit is a contaminant and you're breathing it in.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #157
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

there are no vents in my bedroom and none in my living room. read the thread. what contaminant and where does it come from? why is it able to vanish? why does it float? it is able to float and hover. everything that goes up must come down, but these things can go up again after coming down and then decide to hover before floating off into another direction, why is that?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #158
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
i see these flying things every now and again. they appear out of nowhere and they'll either land onto something or vanish into thin air. from the looks of it, it looks like a thread of black soot. it's definitely not from my ashtray or joints. i've seen them in two other people's houses, so it's not because my place is particularly dirty. other people can see them too, and i have video and photo evidence of them, so they're not just my imagination. the way they fly around the room is like nothing i've ever seen in my life. in all directions and speeds, though they usually fly at a slow pace, they also curve. twist and bend whilst in flight. the nearest thing i can compare its flight to is like when a length of seaweed, that's deep in the ocean, is being moved by the current. beautiful to watch if you ever saw it in real life.

i haven't been seeing them all my life, only started seeing them from 2006 onwards.

the first vid, you can't see anything for the first five seconds but if you stare at the centre of the screen you should see it. this one was taken on the 27 nov 09. you have to excuse the mess in my room! i wasn't expecting to be filming as you can see.

if you examine my first video, you can see that i'm filming quite high up cos you can clearly see the position of the laundry bags on top of my wardrobe, so not far from the ceiling. the footage lasts about 37 secs. 37 secs where it hovers and floats at the same height the entire time. what kind of dust is able to do that?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #159
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you haz aliens living in your loft

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #160
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i think i might have got possessed by that thing that night. it coincides with something else that happened, and became reality. maybe they were trying to tell me something.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #161
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive had similar experiences when i was 22-25ish fucking with lucid dreams...

lol i wrote alot in some threads on KTL

saw all types of reptilian / lizard / spider things, it carried on for years, been all good for about 4 years

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:21 AM   #162
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

the song 12:51 is quite old, it was released in 2003. the time 12:51 only became significant to me earlier this year, probably sometime early this summer. i was a bit spooked when i found out the name of the song.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #163
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

friday 7 december 2012 16.28

another one just appeared in my bedroom. it appeared while the new Mumford and Sons song Lover of the Light played on the radio. i managed to grab my phone but i had to keep an eye on the ghost and try unlock my phone and change the setting from photo mode to film mode. by the time i finished changing the settings, i looked to see where the ghost was and it was gone.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #164
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

12:51 might have become significant in the spring, I can't be sure. I think it was sometime after Easter.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-08-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:52 AM   #165
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
12:51 might have become significant in the spring, I can't be sure. I think it was sometime after Easter.
wat happend to our date?
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote