news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #46
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:04 PM   #47
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Sounds fucking nice thanks
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #48
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

yall niggaz crazy if u think that shit aint hard... that gza line had me and my nigga(who aint never heard no gza b4) laughin off that basehead bein fragile as a pringle line lol
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #49
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

sounds ok, got some nice joints on it.

"all in together" is a banger.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:32 PM   #50
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

Gonna be a classic
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:49 AM   #51
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

LOL

i knew i was signing up for some weird shit... registering to a wu tang message board to talk about wu tang is definitely fuckin WEIRD...

but im still shocked by the weirdness levels just about everytime i check in!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the same place i found out dom pachino delivers car parts...

the same place that thinks kevlarrd 7 is dope...

the same place thats waiting for holocauu to snap out of his retardation.. posting about holocauus return as hes wheeled down the hallway of a psych ward by a brolic nurse cuz he has to take a number 2...

ghostface and sheek getting the crew together to drop some head knock street shit doesnt excite them... theyre waiting for RZA to stop making movies so he can focus on the cure...

theyre waiting for cilvasting to drop an album thats never coming out...

WU BLOCK SOUNDS LIKE A CLASSIC IF THE SNIPPETS DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU...

chances are you wipe your pussy with a tissue after you take a piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #52
FatherSl!me
King Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
LOL

i knew i was signing up for some weird shit... registering to a wu tang message board to talk about wu tang is definitely fuckin WEIRD...

but im still shocked by the weirdness levels just about everytime i check in!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the same place i found out dom pachino delivers car parts...

the same place that thinks kevlarrd 7 is dope...

the same place thats waiting for holocauu to snap out of his retardation.. posting about holocauus return as hes wheeled down the hallway of a psych ward by a brolic nurse cuz he has to take a number 2...

ghostface and sheek getting the crew together to drop some head knock street shit doesnt excite them... theyre waiting for RZA to stop making movies so he can focus on the cure...

theyre waiting for cilvasting to drop an album thats never coming out...

WU BLOCK SOUNDS LIKE A CLASSIC IF THE SNIPPETS DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU...

chances are you wipe your pussy with a tissue after you take a piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Fucking MEN !!!! to this post.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #53
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

been feeling Roc and Kendrick a lot more
Old 11-13-2012, 03:13 PM   #54
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion drunken masta3rdEyeVizion drunken masta

Straight heat! Grimy street shit.

Is there any production credits yet?
Old 11-13-2012, 03:16 PM   #55
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion drunken masta3rdEyeVizion drunken masta

Dr. Dick Riviera should write himself a prescription
Old 11-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #56
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Thx for the link!

classic get thrown around WAY too much nowadays..but forreal i can hear about 6 or 7 potentially classic tracks in the making on this. wow..
the rest are bangers...except for the bust shots remix maybe..

i know "different time zones" feat Deck needed a Meth verse...actually the whole clan and dblock...crazy beat
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:32 PM   #57
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Is there any production credits yet?"

Only a few

"Cocaine Central"-Shroom
"Drivin Round"-Termanology
"Stick Up Kids"-Red Spyda
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #58
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u can't call anything classic already

classic is earned, classic is Iron Maiden, classic is Winter Warz, classic is 4th Chamber. plus a lot people have to acknowledge the fact that something is classic.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #59
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
u can't call anything classic already

classic is earned, classic is Iron Maiden, classic is Winter Warz, classic is 4th Chamber. plus a lot people have to acknowledge the fact that something is classic.
I've said exactly this multiple times. Standards are low today, everything 3/5 and higher is 'classic'. I can tell everyone here this will definitely not be a classic. They're not putting work into this project like Ghost would in the 90s and the beats definitely won't be on that level.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #60
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
I've said exactly this multiple times. Standards are low today, everything 3/5 and higher is 'classic'. I can tell everyone here this will definitely not be a classic. They're not putting work into this project like Ghost would in the 90s and the beats definitely won't be on that level.
This wasn't just thrown together. Ghost & Sheek stated multiple times that they wanted to make sure this was proper. Stop trying to downplay this album every chance you get. I think you're mad cause Gza & J-Live never did a collab album.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote