news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-13-2012, 12:12 AM   #31
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

Album of the year
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:00 AM   #32
GimmeMyCrabSammich

GimmeMyCrabSammich grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishscale123 View Post
Album of the year
This is not the "good kid, m.A.A.d. city" thread
GimmeMyCrabSammich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #33
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmeMyCrabSammich View Post
This is not the "good kid, m.A.A.d. city" thread
were not talking about that GAY ELF kendigs lamar in this thread... i know the world is in love with midget faggot rappers with high top fades that rap in cartoon voices about girls wearing makeup and his uncles drinking problem but roc marci gets his own time in the sun...

"buy snakes and acquired taste
play for higher stakes
wine and dine by the fire place"

"rifles in the trunk of the caddy
we dump you in the swamps and move down to miami"

if john gotti wasnt racist and still alive hed have said reloaded is a CLASSIC

smooth criminal mood music... not joe buddens in love with a video hoe abusing pills mood music.....

even john john travolta plays roc marci through his rock speakers when hes in the jacuzzi

they got the album in peru and they love it

this mans legend is growing
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #34
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KENDRICKS AND SEAN Ps ALBUMS IS DOPE. BUT THIS SONG ALONE ETHERS 2012

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #35
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

^ Favorite joint off the album.

Albums dope Roc came through with a front 2 back banger.

One of my favorite albums of the year right here.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:10 PM   #36
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Here's one of the bonus tracks, Paradise for pimps prod by alchemist

http://www.sharebeast.com/q2tnfpld4kbh

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:42 PM   #37
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ANOTHER ALC CLASSiC

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:45 AM   #38
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Boring ass album ! I see people complaining about GZA's sleppy flow lately. Roc Marciano must be on sleping pills too. I would take that Buckshot & 9th wonder album over this. His first album was way better. Buckshot and Evidence are one of the best rappers with slow flows. Roc Marcy is super boring on reloaded. I dont understand how ya'll are feeling this.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:23 AM   #39
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh fuck off.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:44 AM   #40
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Boring ass album ! I see people complaining about GZA's sleppy flow lately. Roc Marciano must be on sleping pills too. I would take that Buckshot & 9th wonder album over this. His first album was way better. Buckshot and Evidence are one of the best rappers with slow flows. Roc Marcy is super boring on reloaded. I dont understand how ya'll are feeling this.
I agree that his first album really is his best. I think people digg his hiphop sound in this poor time, not because of his level of lyrics or his flow. I have to listen to this album couple of more times.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:08 AM   #41
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
I agree that his first album really is his best. I think people digg his hiphop sound in this poor time, not because of his level of lyrics or his flow. I have to listen to this album couple of more times.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #42
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Don't bother fucking listening to it, you're an abject hater. This is obviously the best hip hop album this year.... and he produced it almost entirely.

If you can't appreciate this album you either don't like golden era hip hop or you're a borderline autistic faggit who complains about hip hop on a wu tang forum.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 11-14-2012 at 10:52 AM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #43
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

i like his production a lot. albums an almost classic based solely on production and because its 1 of the few good ones out this year.

his lyrics are pretty good but nothing that amazing. just typoical lyrics from a rapper trying to be lyrical.

his flows pretty horrible though. its as bad as gzas is at the minute. i cant see why every1 shits on gzas flow but says nothing about rocs flow.

i think id actually prefer listening to the instrumental album.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #44
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i like his production a lot. albums an almost classic based solely on production and because its 1 of the few good ones out this year.

his lyrics are pretty good but nothing that amazing. just typoical lyrics from a rapper trying to be lyrical.

his flows pretty horrible though. its as bad as gzas is at the minute. i cant see why every1 shits on gzas flow but says nothing about rocs flow.

i think id actually prefer listening to the instrumental album.
Well said ! He is nothing but an average MC with a boring flow. He sounded much better on that Busta Rhymes track "Heist". Unfortunately these nerds are too dumb to acknowledge that. Calling it abum of the year is retarded. That Wu Block album sounds a million times better from the snippets alone. I would take that Sean P album over this also.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #45
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Well said ! He is nothing but an average MC with a boring flow. He sounded much better on that Busta Rhymes track "Heist".
Lulz, who is this nigga?

Quote:
Unfortunately these nerds are too dumb to acknowledge that. Calling it abum of the year is retarded. That Wu Block album sounds a million times better from the snippets alone. I would take that Sean P album over this also.
You just mad that you ain't about that life.