news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #46
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Dude u 19 ! I have been listening to Hip-hop for as long as u have been alive. I will teach the fundamentals of Hip-hop youngin'....
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #47
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Dude u 19 ! I have been listening to Hip-hop for as long as u have been alive. I will teach the fundamentals of Hip-hop youngin'....
Lulz.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #48
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkeyMiliato iron monkey

here's the link for the Just Blaze track 'Stop Me'

http://www.sharebeast.com/q2tnfpld4kbh

i think the album is alright. it comes off as more of a mixtape to me. i need more drums, too many lazy tracks and flows with no drums. this is still better than 90% of the stuff that comes out now but this isnt even close to dudes potential
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #49
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Quote:
Well said ! He is nothing but an average MC with a boring flow. He sounded much better on that Busta Rhymes track "Heist".
i wish he was still flowin' like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChfKsehXUCE

this is the best verse he ever spit
Old 11-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #50
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Boring ass album ! I see people complaining about GZA's sleppy flow lately. Roc Marciano must be on sleping pills too. I would take that Buckshot & 9th wonder album over this. His first album was way better. Buckshot and Evidence are one of the best rappers with slow flows. Roc Marcy is super boring on reloaded. I dont understand how ya'll are feeling this.
SOMEONE IS JEALOUS THAT ROC MARCy SHITS ON HIS FAVORITE BUGSY DA GOD & UNDERGROUNDHIPHOP.COM ALBUMs
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=115181
^ U LISTEN TO SOFT SHIT AND AINT THORO ENOUGH TO OVERSTAND THE LEGENDARY MARCIANO LYRICS

P.S.
GZA IS WACK AS FUCK RIGHT NOW

HE SOUNDS LIKE HES TALKING DURING HIS VERSE ON WU BLOCL

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-14-2012 at 04:11 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:18 PM   #51
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
i wish he was still flowin' like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChfKsehXUCE

this is the best verse he ever spit
1ST OF ALL THAT BEAT IS WACK AS FUCK ONLY A PUSSY WOULD ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THAT

AND ROFL@ THAT BEING HIS BEST VERSE , HIS OLD SCHOOL PROPHECY VERSE & UN VERSES MURKS THAT SHIT

AND HIS NEW STYLE SHITS ON IT

^ THIS TRACK MURKS JAY ELECs "THE PLEDGE" HOW HE RIPS THREW ALL THE SOUNDTRACKS LEADING TO THE DEMONIZED VERSION OF THUGS PRAYER AT THE END

CROWN ROC THE KING OF THE LAST DAYS

YOU GOT A HAGEN DAZ HEART THIS IS MODERN ART

BOTTOM LINE IF YOUR FROM BOSTON OR MARYLAND THIS AINT FOR U

RELOADED IS ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX NIGGAZ

DO THE KNOWLEDGE LIL NIGGAZ
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=115608

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-14-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #52
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

hahaha i love all that stuff, especially from the UN...show me a verse though on that you think is better than 'lets make a toast' and explain...rather than act tough and spaz WHO YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS, ANGRY?!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:42 PM   #53
CEITEDMOFO

I ALREADY POSTED VERSES U DUMB BITCH, ANGRY IS MY GRANDSoN

YOUR A FAGGIT LIKE ANGRY BUT WITH WORST TASTE IN MUSIK

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-14-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #54
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
Don't bother fucking listening to it, you're an abject hater. This is obviously the best hip hop album this year.... and he produced it almost entirely.

If you can't appreciate this album you either don't like golden era hip hop or you're a borderline autistic faggit who complains about hip hop on a wu tang forum.
What a stupid statement. You can't expect everyone on the planet to have the same taste. I have extremely high standards, for me to say this album is good actually means a lot. All I said was that his first one so far sounds the best to me. How is this obviously the best album this year. Have you listened to every underground album released? I really like Casual & J Rawls project, Karriem Riggins, Journalist 103 and some other really good projects. I don't know if this shit is the best album this year. Quit trying to tell people what they should appreciate, my ears work just fine.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:26 PM   #55
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Well said ! He is nothing but an average MC with a boring flow. He sounded much better on that Busta Rhymes track "Heist". Unfortunately these nerds are too dumb to acknowledge that. Calling it abum of the year is retarded. That Wu Block album sounds a million times better from the snippets alone. I would take that Sean P album over this also.
No, this album definitely is better than Sean P's album imo. Far better beats.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #56
GHOSTTOAST
Crackheads Beware !!!!

GHOSTTOAST grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
1ST OF ALL THAT BEAT IS WACK AS FUCK ONLY A PUSSY WOULD ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THAT

AND ROFL@ THAT BEING HIS BEST VERSE , HIS OLD SCHOOL PROPHECY VERSE & UN VERSES MURKS THAT SHIT

AND HIS NEW STYLE SHITS ON IT

^ THIS TRACK MURKS JAY ELECs "THE PLEDGE" HOW HE RIPS THREW ALL THE SOUNDTRACKS LEADING TO THE DEMONIZED VERSION OF THUGS PRAYER AT THE END

CROWN ROC THE KING OF THE LAST DAYS

YOU GOT A HAGEN DAZ HEART THIS IS MODERN ART

BOTTOM LINE IF YOUR FROM BOSTON OR MARYLAND THIS AINT FOR U

RELOADED IS ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX NIGGAZ

DO THE KNOWLEDGE LIL NIGGAZ
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=115608
I cosign this shit !
Old 11-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #57
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
KENDRICKS AND SEAN Ps ALBUMS IS DOPE. BUT THIS SONG ALONE ETHERS 2012

co fucking sign.......
Old 11-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #58
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
I really like Casual & J Rawls project, Karriem Riggins, Journalist 103 and some other really good projects.
NERD HoP

Old 11-14-2012, 07:49 PM   #59
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
NERD HoP

No.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #60
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post

No.
NOT A FAN OF WESTCOAST MUSIC ESPECIALLY THAT HOMO SOUNDING DEL

CASUAL IS IGHT FOR A OLDSCHOOL DUDE

ROC IS TOO RUGGED FOR YOUR MUSICAL TASTE, YOUR BETTER OFF LISTENING TO ROCs SON SONS HUS THE KINGPIN, HE RAPS ON MORE OF YOUR TYPE BEATS