news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #76
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Seriously think about the word classic. It's a lifetime album, a true masterpiece. This might be really, really, really good but come on classic? Wait and listen to the full album and then wait some years before you say something's classic.
I never once stated this was going to be a classic, You're just trying to write it off as another album though, talk to those other niggas on here about "classic", this shit will be a hot album.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:18 PM   #77
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I never once stated this was going to be a classic, You're just trying to write it off as another album though, talk to those other niggas on here about "classic", this shit will be a hot album.
I have no problem with people's opinion on this album. If I like it, I'll like it and if not then I'll just have to wait for better shit. I can only get surprised by this project seriously and I'm saying this in a good way.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:16 PM   #78
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

this sounds sick, finally got some shit to listen to with this and bronson
Old 11-18-2012, 04:06 AM   #79
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

This album definitely has some bangers on it. Sounds pretty good to me. Had to playback that Stella track. Method Man and that beat sounded ill together.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #80
immaculate

8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms

Drivin Round my favourite so far. Great vibe + GZA sounds... acceptable on this type of production.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #81
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkeymuscularghandi iron monkey

This album sounds really cool and I'm excited for it, but I hope i'm not going to see Sheek Louch touring with Ghostface for the rest of my life. Some of those LOX songs that he plays are complete trash... We Are The Streets is not a good album.

On the other hand it will be cool to go see Ghost and hear a set that is comprised of mostly newER songs.

Last edited by muscularghandi; 11-18-2012 at 02:15 PM.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #82
immaculate

8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms8 five deadly venoms

Anybody know where the Drivin Round vocal sample is from?

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #83
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
we are the streets is not a good album.
w
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:35 AM   #84
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow this is DOPE

why is nobody talking about Masta Killa's verse? he killed that. GZA sounded drunk and high as fuck, barely stayed on beat

Method Man's verses are the best i've heard from him in a long time, killed both features. DECK's verse was really dope too

easy buy
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:55 AM   #85
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

leaked? link?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #86
habitual_line_steppr

habitual_line_steppr grasshopper

thought this would have leaked by now
habitual_line_steppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #87
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

drops next week. I wonder how well it'll sell. people are stupid if this doesn't crack the top 10 on the billboards
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:15 PM   #88
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

It has not been leaked yet, but if you really support this project and know it will be dope, then buy it.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #89
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Well someone pm me when it leaks. Thanks guys! Haha
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #90
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

yo im def. buyin but i can speak for everyone when i say....this shit needs 2 hurry up and leak. Wu-block snippets>>>> Mic tyson, Reloaded and Rare Chandeliers, and thats sayin a lot because i fuck wit all three of those albums
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote